Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal Black American Citizens

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by AveryJarhman, Aug 16, 2018.

1. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +328
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

Hello, to my peaceful, caring, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbors genuinely concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people.

I recognize potentially life scarring Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment affects kids residing in EVERY American community and neighborhood.

HOWEVER, I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists and American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen girls and women of African descent, aka the maternal half of our Nation's population, have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating as less than human *itches and *hores, "hoes" or 't.h.o.t.s' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect, our Nation's population of black or American girls and women of African descent.

[​IMG]

I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including most all of the popular American recording artists President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama invited to their children's and Nation's home...

...have been composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am referring violent, suic!dal, homic!dal, 'anti-social people and community harming behaviors' that on a daily basis I witnessed or became aware during the near-twelve years I was a uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving YOUNG 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

[​IMG]

Respectfully, I have a few questions for my peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbor GENUINELY concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people:

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, VIOLENT, SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL teen and adult "gang-bangers and thugs" the late social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing COMMUNITY FEAR and VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers or family relatives of African descent?

[​IMG]

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Who is failing to responsibly raise, nurture and socialize a significant population of perfectly healthy American newborns maturing into angry, frustrated, sometimes violent, sometimes suicidal teen and adult American citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

Who are the American moms apparently experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing them from embracing a mom's natural maternal urge to protect hers, as well as any child from experiencing emotional harm...

...as well as failing to recognize an established medical fact that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors!

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.
    ___
    I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.
    ___
    [​IMG]

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.
    ___
    I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

[​IMG]

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +328
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
    "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
    ___
    During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___

Medical doctors Harris, Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into
    "How 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

___
    Black Children Exposed to Violence

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peace.
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,848
    Anyone who uses more than three fonts in a document is clearly insane.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,065
    Your OP is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long. Nobody has the time or inclination to read it all. Try again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,373
    When I was interviewing welfare recipients in the 1970's, there was a noticeable lack of attention by Black women to their infants compared with White and Hispanic women. In many cases, the infants were left in car seats in dark smoky rooms with loud music playing.

6. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,323

Interesting. What do you attribute the sharp rise in suicide among middle aged white males to? According to recent surveys, it is at all time high.

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs FORGET ---- HELL Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,891
    That Partial new clip was well written, but it is true that the Black kids have very bad ideas about the world and grow up without a father figure. But they copy what they see and hear. I grew up in a black part of town and all we saw back then was the music makers, hookers, gamblers, the school teachers were the best for they cared, sometime the Deputies would befriend you, some you stayed away from (bad guys) somehow some of us did OK. Today most of what you see are the ones who have positions that are not really attainable to the general person. The are not exposed to great jobs that they could get with a education. It a problem only the people can solve without the Feds getting involved. It seems the gov just keeps the black down.

8. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +328
    Hello, katsteve. Frankly I encourage you to create a discussion about issues you believe are harming or impacting our American neighbor's Quality of Life.

Currently, I am focused on finding SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
    "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
    ___
    During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.

[​IMG]
    ___
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

9. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,737
    You are not trying to find solutions. You are increasing the problem with your validation of what these white racists think about us. Katsteve asked you a fair question and you avoid it. Just like you avoid a discussion about the psychological impact of racism on blacks which would take you to a better understanding of whatever behaviors you claim exist. Because at 14.5 out of 1,000, you ignore the 985 children per 1,000 who are not abused and face living in a racist system. 98 percent of all black children do not face what you say. So what do you do to reduce this? You look at the psychological causes that create abuses. Talking about rappers and Tupac is not the answer, Racism is a trauma black children face and they face it at young ages. So as long as you ignore this and talk stupid, you present no solutions or do you seek them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  10. katsteve2012

katsteve2012 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,323
    "Frankly", I am involved in helping people who are troubled.

For over 10 years I have sat on the board of directors for a non profit organization in California by the name of Immanual House, which specializes at finding shelter, jobs and life stability through a second chance for people who need it.

Feel free to look it up.

Now, back to my question. If your concern is for ALL Americans, based on your opening statement of:

"Hello, to my peaceful, caring, reasonably responsible American and foreign born neighbors genuinely concerned about the emotional well being and physical health of all our Nation's people."

End Quote.

And then you start your post with SUICIDE being of great concern and identified a spike in suicide rates among young black people, why would you ignore the statistics at the bottom of this response?

They are far more alarming:

Facts About Suicide in the US

• The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.42 per 100,000individuals.
    • Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women.
    • On average, there are 123 suicides per day.
    • White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2016.
    • Firearms account for 51% of all suicides in 2016.
    • The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.
    I get the impression that you have an ulterior motive. Played out by linking rappers(which in general I do not care for), and a small percentage of a relatively small population of people who are born into poverty and broken homes to a much larger problem in society in general.

What is it that you are trying to say exactly?

When I read past the colorful graphics and pictures in your posts, it appears that there is a negative imagery of black youth that you are attempting to convey.....subliminally.

JMO.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018