POLL: The current immigration mess and "blame"

Who do you blame for the "Kids Separated from Families" mess?

• 100% Trump. Everything was just fine until he showed up.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 100% Democrats and/or Obama. This is all their doing.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It was ALREADY bad, but Trump has made it worse.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • It's fake news, things haven't gotten any worse, it's just politics.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Chips & Salsa, I just don't care.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Yet the caring compassionate Christian based GOP does nothing.

Don't be sad. The Left is slowly destroying Christianity. Let's see how much "compassion" is shown by you Lefties when the last Christian exits. You're already known to be such great tippers and charitable donors you know :rolleyes:
You can get happy now.
I certainly have no issue with Christianity and Christ, just you fake pikers...

We have been doing it for years. Trump might just have a lower tolerance for it.
Partisan hacks are fucking ridiculous. America needs to grow up.

So you’re admitting that we haven’t been “doing it for years” and Trump is doing something different. An uncontrollable carom into the truth!!!!
We've been doing is all along, centuries as a matter of fact. FYI, Democrats run Washington, and thus they have their dick-sinners dipped into everything that happens at the federal level.
The difference now is the media and the Democrats are involved in a criminal conspiracy to blame it all on one man.

We can see by some of these posts that many folks are still conflating unaccompanied children and accompanied children to compare the separation of families at the border with how kids were threated with President Obama's policies and past administrations.

The public is not falling for that nonsense of comparing past administrations to trump's self imposed shameful disgrace. There is in fact a difference between unaccompanied children and ones that reach the border accompanied by a parent seeking political asylum.

No matter how it is spun, evaded, deflected or lied about, the President of the USA has lied once again, this time about the situation on the border with unaccompanied children. He lied about it being the fault of the Democrats and specified there was a Democrat law causing the situation. That was a total fabrication. It was a plain and simple lie to divert attention away from the fact that it was his orders to change policy and his orders to separate the children from their parents.
Not one poster on this site can post the law that trump lied about because there is none. Not on spokesperson can quote the law trump referred to because trump was lying. There is no such law.

Now watch how the trump supporters answer this post with funny faces because the post is true and accurate.

Last edited:
You're such a good little indoctrinated moron. Congrats

Your stupidity is exposed even as you type your BS here.

Thousands of DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed to stay in US under Obama policies

So who did you say was the liar?
Do you know what the word conflate means? It gets really boring dealing with uneducated people like you. Please learn how to use a dictionary and go ahead and use it when you come to a word you do not understand. Thanks.

Thousands of DACA recipients with arrest records, including 10 accused murderers, allowed to stay in US under Obama policies

Do you know what the word conflate means? It gets really boring dealing with uneducated people like you. Please learn how to use a dictionary and go ahead and use it when you come to a word you do not understand. Thanks.

I see you removed the line where you 100% blamed Trump.
That's what I'm talking about. Why did you delete that line?

Trying to cover your stupidity?.....shocking

I see you're conflating your ignorance with your utter indoctrination and partisan biases into the laughable concept that you're making any sense at all. ;)

Last edited:
Then there is this:

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 8.46.28 AM.png

I’m making guac with my avocados around 11 today…thankfully, I got them before the upcoming price increase that will hit produce stands around July.

We have been doing it for years. Trump might just have a lower tolerance for it.

So you’re admitting that we haven’t been “doing it for years” and Trump is doing something different. An uncontrollable carom into the truth!!!!
Apparently, he is following the law. Other Presidents used emotion when they shouldnt.
Emotion is for pussies. Not applicable to running a Nation.

Well, we’ll see what the voters think about the policy of legalized kidnapping in November.
OMG :lol:
Hacks :
Live by the hyperbole
Die by the hyperbole

I see you removed the line where you 100% blamed Trump.
That's what I'm talking about. Why did you delete that line?

Trying to cover your stupidity?.....shocking
I am not aware of what you are talking about, but for the record, I have no problem blaming the situation 100% on trump. My postings make my feelings on who is responsible very clear, but again, I have no problem with laying the problem with trump 100%.

Apparently, he is following the law. Other Presidents used emotion when they shouldnt.

Well, we’ll see what the voters think about the policy of legalized kidnapping in November.
Hacks :
Live by the hyperbole
Die by the hyperbole

Post the "Democrat Law" your master lied about. How is pointing out when trump tells such an obvious lie being a "hack"?

I am not aware of what you are talking about, but for the record, I have no problem blaming the situation 100% on trump. My postings make my feelings on who is responsible very clear, but again, I have no problem with laying the problem with trump 100%.

You are a Bold Faced LIAR. YOU KNOW the line you deleted.

Again, that's not what I'm talking about......

I'm pointing out that you removed the line because it showed how utterly ignorant you are and you realized it after you posted your insults towards me realizing your mistake in logic.

And now you're even claiming you didn't delete it. What a fake you are. Man up and at least admit your mistake

Last edited:

Hacks :
Live by the hyperbole
Die by the hyperbole

We’ll see what happens at the booths.

Hacks :
Live by the hyperbole
Die by the hyperbole

We’ll see what happens at the booths.
If you think i doubt a lot of americans are as stupid as you, you are wrong.

Again, that's not what I'm talking about......

I'm pointing out that you removed the line because it showed how utterly ignorant you are and you realized it after you posted your insults towards me realizing your mistake in logic.
Are you the guy I said did not know the definition of the word conflate because you were conflating other issues with the topic of unaccompanied children being removed from their parents?

Are you the guy I said did not know the definition of the word conflate because you were conflating other issues with the topic of unaccompanied children being removed from their parents?

No, you have me confused with someone else.

I said you are ignorant to 100% blame Trump for these immigration issues.

Show me where I said you didn't know that word.
Waiting

Please respond and elaborate, thanks.

I think it was already bad and has gotten worse, and all we're seeing is the standard partisan finger-pointing.

The political class, both republicans and democrats are to blame. All currently serving in Congress need to be removed for it to get better.

The political class, both republicans and democrats are to blame. All currently serving in Congress need to be removed for it to get better.

And who holds the power to remove the "political Class", but amazingly ....never does?

How will it get better if the American people are too stupid to put people in power who follow the law and the Constitution and put Americas best interests first?

It's a "stupid People" problem first and foremost

No, you have me confused with someone else.

I said you are ignorant to 100% blame Trump for these immigration issues.

Show me where I said you didn't know that word.
Waiting
I presented you with a question. I really have no idea what you are talking about. I will not call you a liar because if I somehow deleted something while editing it was not done to escape claiming trump responsible for the children's refugee debacle. You would be hard pressed finding another poster as anit-trump as me at this site.

Now, about that Democrat law trump lied about........

Please respond and elaborate, thanks.

I think it was already bad and has gotten worse, and all we're seeing is the standard partisan finger-pointing.
I can see you are deliberately trying to blur the lines between a refugee status and one of being a border jumping illegal immigrant.

There are no real refugees trying to cross the border. That is not the proper way to do it. Also, economics is not a valid reason to be a refugee.

Forum List

Back