POLL: The current immigration mess and "blame"

Who do you blame for the "Kids Separated from Families" mess?

• 100% Trump. Everything was just fine until he showed up.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 100% Democrats and/or Obama. This is all their doing.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It was ALREADY bad, but Trump has made it worse.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • It's fake news, things haven't gotten any worse, it's just politics.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Chips & Salsa, I just don't care.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Please respond and elaborate, thanks.

I think it was already bad and has gotten worse, and all we're seeing is the standard partisan finger-pointing.
I can see you are deliberately trying to blur the lines between a refugee status and one of being a border jumping illegal immigrant.

Naw, just watching libs slink into semantics to try to cover up their horrific deeds under the O admin, cages and whatnot.
Yet the caring compassionate Christian based GOP does nothing.

What do you mean by the current immigration mess.

The real mess of how many illegals are entering this country?

Or the fake ass mess of how children are separated from their parents?

Can't really say that I so much care about how the illegals are punished. Attempting to use a kid as a human shield is much worse than anything we are doing. They should be deported a lot quicker though and even better, never get past that wall. We should be not trying to take care of the Mexican crime problem, send them back.
Obama has been using immigrant children as human shields for years.
That's how he created DACA.

60,000 DACA recipients have been arrested, more than 4,500 had been arrested on allegations of assault or battery; 830 arrests were related to sex crimes -- including rape, sexual abuse or indecent exposure; and 95 arrests were made on warrants for kidnapping, human trafficking or false imprisonment.

The only three facts you need to know about this whole mess:

1. It happened under 0bama and every president for at least the past 30 years

2. When parents commit a crime, from murder to drunk driving, the kids are never allowed to stay in jail with their parents.

3. The kids are being evaluated for deportation with their parents or placed with relatives.

Anything else is bull shit.

All these innocent refugee children are looking for is a place to stay and something to eat.

thumbs_b_c_0f0b6d522e866ee964ee4dc8c4f7d1b1.jpg
th
th

We have been doing it for years. Trump might just have a lower tolerance for it.
Partisan hacks are fucking ridiculous. America needs to grow up.

And in lieu of "growing up", it's quickly "going away" and becoming something entirely different. As in 3rd world.

But hey, a SHIT LOAD of politicians and deep pocketed manipulators benefited and lived large in the process so the sacrifice of America was well worth it/ :rolleyes:

What Republicans can’t justify is that this is something they have no choice in doing. It is a deliberate choice to inflict trauma on families

Sure they do. They could completely ignore the law, but that gives license to everyone ignoring the law. If they do that WHY THE HELL HAVE A GOVERNMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

As to "trauma". These illegals are saying they FLEE BECAUSE OF TRAUMA. Is it more traumatic to know that your children are away from that, being housed, fed and given shelter, but separate from you, than to subject them to that in their home country?

Guess they don't have to come here then, do they?

We have been doing it for years. Trump might just have a lower tolerance for it.

So you’re admitting that we haven’t been “doing it for years” and Trump is doing something different. An uncontrollable carom into the truth!!!!

I think it was already bad and has gotten worse, and all we're seeing is the standard partisan finger-pointing.

It’s Congress’ fault. They have been passing a comprehensive immigration plan since the Reagan administration.

So you’re admitting that we haven’t been “doing it for years” and Trump is doing something different. An uncontrollable carom into the truth!!!!
Truth is not what they seek, they seek to have hard hearts and to show their scorn upon the world to exercise their benevolent nature.

It’s Congress’ fault. They have been passing a comprehensive immigration plan since the Reagan administration.

Not really.
It's actually the American Peoples fault for being lazy, apathetic, gullible, greedy and stupid.
Congressmen don't get their positions without elections.

Apparently, he is following the law. Other Presidents used emotion when they shouldnt.
Emotion is for pussies. Not applicable to running a Nation.

Yet the caring compassionate Christian based GOP does nothing.

Don't be sad. The Left is slowly destroying Christianity. Let's see how much "compassion" is shown by you Lefties when the last Christian exits. You're already known to be such great tippers and charitable donors you know :rolleyes:

We won't get Berlin wall type military protection of the border until the last Christian and last Right Winger is eradicated.

You can get happy now.

Last edited:

I did not vote for your selections.

The immigration issue is a bipartisan failure of the system. The powers that be want unrestricted illegal immigration for an assortment of reasons, for which, Trump exploited to get elected by proclaiming he would build a wall. The powers that be simply are too embarrassed and ashamed to change the laws the way they want them to read, so they just ignore the current laws.

Trouble is, I'm not sure I believe the rhetoric Trump gave us. I think he merely preached about building the wall to get elected. He recently signed a big spending omnibus bill without funding his wall.

Why?

No, the American people want border control, but corporations and government do not. They like cheap labor and anything that promote corporate globalization.

Apparently, he is following the law. Other Presidents used emotion when they shouldnt.
Emotion is for pussies. Not applicable to running a Nation.

Well, we’ll see what the voters think about the policy of legalized kidnapping in November.

Forum List

Back