Poll: Support for homosexuality dropping among Republicans AND Democrats

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Think people are fed up with the constant drone of whining queers and other freaks? I do. If the media and others keep ramming it down our throats the numbers of people who have had enough will only grow.

It does not matter what the people want, all that matters is what the powers that be want.

People can cry and vote any way they want, but they must realize they have no voice.

Pretty sure I predicted that the LGBT community was going to run the train off the tracks with all the radical trans crap. The LGB's need to man up and stiff arm the T's for a generation.

Pretty sure I predicted that the LGBT community was going to run the train off the tracks with all the radical trans crap. The LGB's need to man up and stiff arm the T's for a generation.
What about the B's?

I mean, the US went from promoting gay sex to promoting transgenders, but what about bisexuals?

They are like the stepchildren of the Alphabet people.

Where is the activism for group marriages for the bisexuals?

I think being bisexual presents a conundrum for Leftists. In a way, it suggests that people have a choice regarding their sexual deviancy, which is the last thing they want to suggest. What they want to suggest is that sexual deviancy is natural and unchangeable, thus should be celebrated.

Think people are fed up with the constant drone of whining queers and other freaks? I do. If the media and others keep ramming it down our throats the numbers of people who have had enough will only grow.

Nope...but thanks for pointing out that it was never about targeting pedos or even trans people....it was about targeting gays all along.

Pretty sure I predicted that this was all about targeting the entire LGBT community from the git go.

You did this to yourselves with the kid stuff...

1687283679910.png

Nope...but thanks for pointing out that it was never about targeting pedos or even trans people....it was about targeting gays all along.
No one is being targeted. Those fucks are just whining and being exploited by the people you support to destroy this country. When their usefulness is over just wait and see what happens to them.

No one is being targeted. Those fucks are just whining and being exploited by the people you support to destroy this country. When their usefulness is over just wait and see what happens to them.
That's the conspiracy mindset of you simple cucks. 😄 Stop projecting.

The problem is homos trying to recruit children, getting them to transition.

Not homos, per se.

Truth be told, if a homo doesn't brag about it, and only tells people on a "need to know" basis, who cares?

If you are queer, I don't need to know about it,so don't tell me.

I actually don't give a damn what people do in their own privacy, which I guess means I think everyone should stay in the closet, both heteros and homos and whatever letters you want to use. But, don't parade that shit in front of my face, don't teach kids deviant behavior and convince them it is normal, and don't brainwash kids into changing their gender.

I actually don't give a damn what people do in their own privacy, which I guess means I think everyone should stay in the closet, both heteros and homos and whatever letters you want to use. But, don't parade that shit in front of my face, don't teach kids deviant behavior and convince them it is normal, and don't brainwash kids into changing their gender.
Sounds like you care a lot. 😄

If we had a pride month for heterosexuals the libs would call that rubbing their face in it....

Forum List

Back