Democrat support among blacks and Hispanics hits all-time low.

• Banned
The interviews I'm seeing all say with Trump they had money in their pockets, with Biden they're broke.
And dumbfucks on this board think abortion will be the number one issue people vote on.

It's nice to see so many people reject the Democrat lies. Biden is destroying the Democrat party, and I love it!

Many here will deny this reality, and I love that too.

Democrats' Support Among Minorities Hits All-Time Low: Poll

Everybody is leaving. This is from Left-Wing Axios in March...

1712535150291.png

Blacks are leaving, particularly young Black males, because they want the opportunity to make money, not live on welfare. They watch the Admin give free food, clothing and shelter to illegals. And Bidenflation is killing them.

Hispanics can't stand the Democrats' social agenda - trans, border, crime. And Bidenflation is killing them.

White people, particularly young White people, think Biden is too elderly. And Bidenflation is killing them.

So what are the Dems going to do? They are definitely going to do something. They aren't going to take Trump out. They probably can't cheat enough to overcome the exodus, so replacing Biden seems most logical.

It's nice to see so many people reject the Democrat lies. Biden is destroying the Democrat party, and I love it!

Many here will deny this reality, and I love that too.

Democrats' Support Among Minorities Hits All-Time Low: Poll
Because the Democrats policies and ideology are completely out of line with the base of their own party. Do minorities favor the Dem policies that jack up the cost of everything in the name of the elite Dem's climate crusade? Hell no. Are American minorities happy with 10 million illegals flooding into the country, siphoning off hundreds of billions of dollars that could have been used to uplift our own poor and working class? Hell no.

It's hard to imagine what the freaking hell the Dem elites are thinking, taking a giant shit on their own base. :cuckoo:

So what are the Dems going to do? They are definitely going to do something. They aren't going to take Trump out. They probably can't cheat enough to overcome the exodus, so replacing Biden seems most logical.

They have to JFK him.

I mean, obviously I would strongly prefer not - but between the new MAGA RNC, Trump being the latest incarnation of a political Robin Hood - and the Left's pathetic incompetence - what else can they possibly do?

I guess resign themselves to the next four years and lick their wounds by complaining on low rated television stations that nobody watches anymore...

Interestingly enough, the blacks I work with say they're still going to vote for Biden. Like I said before, those people are too stupid to vote Republican.

Forum List

Back