POLL: Should Obama drop out--so the DNC can pick another Presidential candidate?

Should Obama drop out now--so the DNC can nominate another President candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are they going to pick?

The answer: Anyone they wanted to.

So, the president..the sitting president would not run? Seriously, are you an idiot? I certainly have not heard of any dem saying they wish the president should not run.

:lol:

Seriously? This is par for the course for Conservatives.

You ever hear a Democratic Politician asking for a Republican's birth certificate? Constantly bring up their religion and ethnic background? Calling them a religion which they don't follow or using any religion as a derogatory term? Mapping a Republican politician to a political or economic school of thought they don't follow? Yelling at a Republican Politician that "They Lie" in the halls of congress?

Conservatives have no class, integrity, morals or sense of decorum.

All they are..are bitter, petulant and violent.

That's not going to win the general election.

I thought I would poll people--as I know many of you voted for Barack Obama in 2008--and have since have changed your opinion. Everyone knows that Hillary Clinton was kicked to the curb for Barack Obama.

We are seeing the left wing of the democrat party cave in on their support--with moderate democrats starting to support more conservative candidates--and everyone is complaining about Obama's failed economic policies.

It appears that the fat lady is starting to hum loudly--and Obama's chances for winning re-election are not good. According to a recent Gallop poll Obama's economic approval is clear down to 26%--and he broke through the 40% mark--now down to 39% on his overall job approval rating.

So would you prefer that he drops out now--so the DNC can pick another candidate to run against the GOP candidate? Or do you want stick it out with Barack Obama? Just a reminder to everyone--when Carter was failing--Ted Kennedy ran against him for the nomination.
Pull an LBJ? I don't think he's able to divorce his ego enough to do something so smart.

the dem leaders in washington would love to drop Obama and nominate a different candidate....but they wont ..they know if they do blacks would riot !!and thats the damn truth!!if Obama was white they would drop him like a hot potato !!nice job libtards!!!:razz:

You have a fantasy about some black rioters cornering you and having their way with you, don't you? That's why you post all the riot and rape ape posts. Are the black rioters of your fantasies bare-chested and covered in baby oil? Are they all named Mandingo?
nah the black rioters in my fantasies bare weapons and are then covered with body bags!!!

Last edited:
POLL: Should Obama drop out--so the DNC can pick another Presidential candidate?

That may not be a good idea. After what the GOP did to Bill, President Hillary may not be as willing to negotiate with Republicans as Obama is.

No, he should not though he should have someone challenge him for the spot. For all of those that think this will be easy (both left and right hacks) that is FAR from the truth. Obama is no longer liked much but neither are the republicans. Fact is, everyone is tired of political bullshit now. This will be a tough fight for both candidates, whoever they are.

I've watched the Republican debates....

The Dems could run Barney Frank and still beat this pathetic bunch

Someone that will cost them the black vote.
You're a racist voter. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not sure how it is racist to talk about the Fact that Blacks Voted over 90% for Obama and if the Democrat Party Rejected him and Picked Hillary it is very likely to cost them a HUGE chunk of the Black Vote.

In fact I think it is far less racist to point that out, than it is for 90% of a group of people to vote for a man simply because he shares their skin Color.

I can not remember how many man on the Street interviews I saw where Blacks were admitting it did not matter who was running against him, or how inexperienced Obama was. They would have voted for him because he is Black.

Now if a white person said on Camera that they voted for McCain because McCain is white. Everyone would rightly call them Racists. Yet we a huge Majority of Blacks do exactly that and vote for Obama because Obama is Black. Were not suppose to call that racists?

Odd.

90% of blacks historically go with the Democratic party. It's the only one of the two that acknowledges they are people.

I voted that Obama should drop out.
My reason for voting this way is simple, basically the American public has no faith in Obama. America needs someone who not only projects leadership but will actually be a leader that people can unite behind and have faith in his leadership. Obama will never have that quality, he permanently damaged goods.
So, for the good of the country Obama should drop out, much like LBJ did in 1968 when the US was so divided. If the Dems were really serious about maintaining control of the Executive Branch, they'd nominate a centralist/moderate to offset the dramatic far right direction the GOP has gone. Of course the Dems, like the GOP are basically in control of the extremist elements of their broader ideology, so they would nominate a certified far left candidate. And the GOP will nominate a far right candidate, which will leave a huge vacuum in the middle, where most Americans sit and Main Street America will continue to be ignored.

That may not be a good idea. After what the GOP did to Bill, President Hillary may not be as willing to negotiate with Republicans as Obama is.

Hillary Clinton may have a chance at winning--Barack Obama is already toast in 2012--with a new low of hitting 26% approval rating on his economic policies.

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

I guess stick with him--:lol:

Ya;ll just dont understand.

When recovery summer hits

the Oman is a shoe in for sure.

When's that??? When hell freezes over. I think that summer of recovery was supposed to happen this summer, it didn't more job loses.

Then why don't you run Barney Frank...

He's a great symbol of what the Democrats do to this country...

I would love to see Barney Frank run- queen of the banking industry, responsible for the home mortgage crisis and then to correct it all he did the Dod/ Frank bill and now you can't get a loan, period. He's a great candidate. LOL

You're a racist voter. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not sure how it is racist to talk about the Fact that Blacks Voted over 90% for Obama and if the Democrat Party Rejected him and Picked Hillary it is very likely to cost them a HUGE chunk of the Black Vote.

In fact I think it is far less racist to point that out, than it is for 90% of a group of people to vote for a man simply because he shares their skin Color.

I can not remember how many man on the Street interviews I saw where Blacks were admitting it did not matter who was running against him, or how inexperienced Obama was. They would have voted for him because he is Black.

Now if a white person said on Camera that they voted for McCain because McCain is white. Everyone would rightly call them Racists. Yet we a huge Majority of Blacks do exactly that and vote for Obama because Obama is Black. Were not suppose to call that racists?

Odd.

90% of blacks historically go with the Democratic party. It's the only one of the two that acknowledges they are people.

Well that is changing too, a poll done recently shows Obama has slipped from 95% support down to 81% among blacks, you see, they like to have jobs too. P.S Abe Lincoln was a Republican.

This poll would have gotten the very same vote total from the same people who answered if it asked " will you vote republican or a democratic party next election?".

Then why don't you run Barney Frank...

He's a great symbol of what the Democrats do to this country...

Why should we?

we already have an unbeatable candidate

Sure he is, just like the dems were gona run the last election and the republicans would be virtually wiped out. Only a few insignificant ones left...

You have no idea...

Forum List

Back