POLL: Should Obama drop out--so the DNC can pick another Presidential candidate?

Should Obama drop out now--so the DNC can nominate another President candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I would poll people--as I know many of you voted for Barack Obama in 2008--and have since have changed your opinion. Everyone knows that Hillary Clinton was kicked to the curb for Barack Obama.

We are seeing the left wing of the democrat party cave in on their support--with moderate democrats starting to support more conservative candidates--and everyone is complaining about Obama's failed economic policies.

It appears that the fat lady is starting to hum loudly--and Obama's chances for winning re-election are not good. According to a recent Gallop poll Obama's economic approval is clear down to 26%--and he broke through the 40% mark--now down to 39% on his overall job approval rating.

So would you prefer that he drops out now--so the DNC can pick another candidate to run against the GOP candidate? Or do you want stick it out with Barack Obama? Just a reminder to everyone--when Carter was failing--Ted Kennedy ran against him for the nomination.

I voted NO !

I want the Republican to run against this LOSER, This MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO !!!

The OP is getting waaaaaayyyyyy ahead of himself.

Of course.

I am not ahead of myself--I didn't vote for Obama--but was just asking Obama voters if they want another candidate to run in 2012.

And none of them are answering--:lol:

The reason you have not heard from us is, its a dumb question. Of course he will run and win in 2012. Its a no brainer actually. I honestly feel as though his 2008 victory will pale in comparison to his win in 2012.

POLL: Should Obama drop out--so the DNC can pick another Presidential candidate?

And gift wrap the White House with the likelihood of a controlled government for the GOP in 2012?

FUCK NO!

Your concern for the Dems chances at retaining the White House is noted....with a chuckle.

Last edited:
Does it really matter?

Either Obama or Hillary will crush the bunch of lightweights the Republicans are running

WOWZA !!!

BogusWanker is now officially a DEM whackjob on crack !!!

Reading the posts of some of the other DEM idiots, I am editing my post to include them.

Hallelujah !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Yeah....the opposition is nearly overwhelming.....​

"Whatever global warming might or might not have done to polar bears, it has put Rick Perry’s presidential candidacy at risk. The Republican Texas governor clings to an ice floe of diminishing credibility, emerging in just about a week’s time as intellectually unqualified to be president. He engaged in a brief dialogue with a child about evolution and came out the loser."

529.gif

I thought I would poll people--as I know many of you voted for Barack Obama in 2008--and have since have changed your opinion. Everyone knows that Hillary Clinton was kicked to the curb for Barack Obama.

We are seeing the left wing of the democrat party cave in on their support--with moderate democrats starting to support more conservative candidates--and everyone is complaining about Obama's failed economic policies.

It appears that the fat lady is starting to hum loudly--and Obama's chances for winning re-election are not good. According to a recent Gallop poll Obama's economic approval is clear down to 26%--and he broke through the 40% mark--now down to 39% on his overall job approval rating.

So would you prefer that he drops out now--so the DNC can pick another candidate to run against the GOP candidate? Or do you want stick it out with Barack Obama? Just a reminder to everyone--when Carter was failing--Ted Kennedy ran against him for the nomination.

I voted NO !

I want the Republican to run against this LOSER, This MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO !!!

You do represent the right wing so well!

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO !!!

Obama as border cop: He's deported record numbers of illegal immigrants - CSMonitor.com

A parade of states led by Arizona says the federal government is not doing enough to combat illegal immigration. But by one measure – deportations – the federal government is doing more than it has ever done.

In 2009, the United States deported a record 387,790 people – a 5 percent increase over 2008. Nearly two months before the end of the 2010 federal fiscal year, the deportation rate is down slightly from 2009, but the number of removals is still likely to be more than triple what it was in 2001.
sorry about the facts, con. :( i've realized it really doesn't matter WHO's in office. if he's got a D after his name, there are certain people who will call him a muslim, a marxist, and an immigrant coddler automatically.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO !!!

Obama as border cop: He's deported record numbers of illegal immigrants - CSMonitor.com

A parade of states led by Arizona says the federal government is not doing enough to combat illegal immigration. But by one measure – deportations – the federal government is doing more than it has ever done.

In 2009, the United States deported a record 387,790 people – a 5 percent increase over 2008. Nearly two months before the end of the 2010 federal fiscal year, the deportation rate is down slightly from 2009, but the number of removals is still likely to be more than triple what it was in 2001.
sorry about the facts, con. :( i've realized it really doesn't matter WHO's in office. if he's got a D after his name, there are certain people who will call him a muslim, a marxist, and an immigrant coddler automatically.

Shitway,

What you neglect to mention.......which is like an enormous DINOSAUR sitting on your lap......is that SAMBO OBAMBO....YES. SAMBO OBAMBO ....there isn't anything lower than an hypocritical stealth Black Racist like OBUMMER ...... hence since there isn't lower than that freak.....SAMBO OBAMBO is appropriate.......ANYWAYS.....the DINOSAUR sitting on your lap, that you don't "SEEM" to notice is that this MONUMENTAL MARXIST& RACIST FRAUD is (1) abrogating the original deportation of the wetbacks, and (2) most importantly, this SAMBO OBAMBO is granting something that is tantamount to a full amnesty to them in order to get the Latino Vote !!!

Kinda disingenuous on your part, you Piece of Shit, to skip that fucking DINOSAUR-LIKE DETAIL !!!

Last edited:

I voted NO !

Gracious Amigo ( I don't know the Spanish for BogusWanker).

BTW, I am NOT a Rightwinger ...... I may not even be a Republican......although I have to vote that way because anyone knowledgeable of the DEM Agenda is a fucking TRAITOR !!!

Who are they going to pick?

Someone that will cost them the black vote.
You're a racist voter. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not sure how it is racist to talk about the Fact that Blacks Voted over 90% for Obama and if the Democrat Party Rejected him and Picked Hillary it is very likely to cost them a HUGE chunk of the Black Vote.

In fact I think it is far less racist to point that out, than it is for 90% of a group of people to vote for a man simply because he shares their skin Color.

I can not remember how many man on the Street interviews I saw where Blacks were admitting it did not matter who was running against him, or how inexperienced Obama was. They would have voted for him because he is Black.

Now if a white person said on Camera that they voted for McCain because McCain is white. Everyone would rightly call them Racists. Yet we a huge Majority of Blacks do exactly that and vote for Obama because Obama is Black. Were not suppose to call that racists?

Odd.

Last edited:
I voted NO !

Gracious Amigo ( I don't know the Spanish for BogusWanker).

BTW, I am NOT a Rightwinger ...... I may not even be a Republican......although I have to vote that way because anyone knowledgeable of the DEM Agenda is a fucking TRAITOR !!!

The Problem is the Democrat Party and their Talking points have been hijacked by the Far left, and people on the Far left, Like some in here, are so far left they believe even Moderates are "RIGHTWINGERS"

lol

August 27, 2011

Heavy Blow To al Qaeda

"The killing of al Qaeda's number two leader deprives the group of a multi-talented manager who helped it spawn offshoots around the world and survive a U.S. counter-terrorism campaign in Pakistan, security analysts say.

U.S. officials said on Saturday that Atiyah abd al-Rahman, a Libyan, was killed earlier this week in Pakistan. One official said he was killed in a strike by an unmanned drone on August 22.

The killing is likely to be particularly highly prized by Washington as U.S. strategists would have been concerned about Rahman's potential influence in Libya's turmoil following the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi, analysts say."

WINNING!!!

The President should decline to seek re-nomination. But he has zero integrity, so he will run, instead.

If the rest of the Democratics had a lick of sense, they would mount a primary contest to deny the loser his bid for re-nomination.

But, what they lack in sense, they also lack in nadz.

They are going to willfully permit the loser to seize re-nomination uncontested and then watch, mutely, stupidly, dumbly, ignorantly, and in their bewildered fashion as he gets creamed in the General Election.

Fine by me. I just wish that his eventual opponent had some actual conservative credentials and integrity. I am a little underwhelmed by his opposition field at present, however.

AGREED--but he is going to take a lot of other democrats running for reelection with him--and I am just kind of surprised--that no one within the democrat party is even suggesting that they put up a candidate to run against Obama for the nomination.

the dem leaders in washington would love to drop Obama and nominate a different candidate....but they wont ..they know if they do blacks would riot !!and thats the damn truth!!if Obama was white they would drop him like a hot potato !!nice job libtards!!!:razz:

the dem leaders in washington would love to drop Obama and nominate a different candidate....but they wont ..they know if they do blacks would riot !!and thats the damn truth!!if Obama was white they would drop him like a hot potato !!nice job libtards!!!:razz:

You have a fantasy about some black rioters cornering you and having their way with you, don't you? That's why you post all the riot and rape ape posts. Are the black rioters of your fantasies bare-chested and covered in baby oil? Are they all named Mandingo?

Forum List

Back