Poll: ONLY 29% see Obama winning in 2012....

What are the Republicans going to run on in 2012? The economy? Obama just agreed to THEIR economic stimulus package.
The Rs are counting on the census shift more or less automatically adding 4-6 seats electoral college votes to their total. At the state level primary elections will produce ever more radical state and congressional D candidates as has been happening for the past half century. That will further ruin the D label and franchise. The GOP gerrymandering goal increasingly is to makes sure that safe D seats are radical D seats that frighten independents and it is working.

And R seats are increasingly radical as well the last 30 years. That is the problem in the country. The wacks on the fringes of each side are weakening center.

R1, as long as you push Sarah, you will pwnd everytime.

She can't win, and apparently only you don't get it.

R1, as long as you push Sarah, you will pwnd everytime.

She can't win, and apparently only you don't get it.

I NEVER said she's a shoe in. My avy is a sign of support for her against the pathetic, tired, false slander and libel leveled @ her by lefties here infected with said Palin Derangement Syndrome.

I've pwned EVERYONE who's tried to come @ her like that, and will continue to do so. You're also not a psychic, and if Obama continues to mostly fail miserably as he's been doing, she'll likely have a fine shot, says common sense.

There are also others here who actually DO believe she's a 100% shoe in, I responded to one and I know you posted after.

I'd redirect this attempt @ a retort to him dude.

heres why sPalin wont win:

1 - she quit as governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office
2 - she talks about cutting spending and cutting the deficit, but he history shows she know how to neither. (she ran up Wasilla public debt from $0 to $20M, and she left Alaska with a 70% GDP to debt ratio when she stepped down from office
3 - she rallies against the health care bill, while she has admitted crossing into Canada to receive health care services.
4 - She has a reality show, no self respecting potential presidential candidate would have a reality show
5 - Claims she knows about foreign policy because of the close proximity of Russia to Alaska
6 - she's against abortion "even if her own daughter was raped"
7 - she is against stem cell research
8 - she doesnt support sex education
9 - she wants to teach creationism in public school, because evolution doesnt exist
10 - she opposes same sex marriage and the rights of same sex couples
11 - she is a birther
12 - thinks the health care bill actually includes death panels
13 - the bridge to nowhere, no explanation needed
14 - thinks global warming to fake
15 - supports dont ask dont tell

i can keep going if you want....

R1, you have pwnd no one. You have hard evidence you have ever pwnd anyone here. You melted down last week when you were staring the hard evidence in the face that sunk your little ship. All your screaming only outs you. It's the evidence, period. You have not had it.

1 - she quit as governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office
2 - she talks about cutting spending and cutting the deficit, but he history shows she know how to neither. (she ran up Wasilla public debt from $0 to $20M, and she left Alaska with a 70% GDP to debt ratio when she stepped down from office
3 - she rallies against the health care bill, while she has admitted crossing into Canada to receive health care services.
4 - She has a reality show, no self respecting potential presidential candidate would have a reality show
5 - Claims she knows about foreign policy because of the close proximity of Russia to Alaska
9 - she wants to teach creationism in public school, because evolution doesnt exist
11 - she is a birther

Sorry, but those tired, funny, amusing DNC talking points haven't gotten any less false since you regurgitated em and we pwned them last.

Try again.:lol:

nope i just pwned your ass. none of those are talking point. they are simply her political stances and you know you cant disprove any that.

nope i just pwned your ass. none of those are talking point. they are simply her political stances and you know you cant disprove any that.

-SIGH-
she quit as governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office.
Classic BS lie. If you were running a corner store, and every day, 1 or 2, or even 3 people came in and starting demanding you admit to all these absurd, personal "ethics" claims bout you, and dogging you constantly, being so loud and obnoxious as to discourage any one else from entering your store, their friends crowding round and blocking the door, this happening daily, ALL the time. You'd either eventually quit, or move your store.

Palin was spending all her time, energy, $, etc in dealing with all the slander, libel, and bogus "ethics" claims against her. She OBVIOUSLY could no longer be an effective governor, this is just COMMON SENSE.

I could pwn some more of that BS if you want. Attempts at debate like that are why you're on my pwned list dude.

Please get some help for your Palin Derangement Syndrome

Next!

Telling.

Most voters don’t believe President Barack Obama will win reelection, or that he deserves to, according to a new poll released Thursday.

Just 29 percent of the registered voters surveyed by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics said they believed Obama would win in 2012; 64 percent said they expected him to lose.

Poll: Most see Obama losing in 2012 - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

recent NONBIASED polls show obama beating palin head to head by 55-33%

R1's pwnd again. :lol:

I am so glad you have come to the board. The far right wacks, Samurai in particular, need to have someone get beast worse than them, and here you are!!!! :lol:

-SIGH-
she quit as governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office.
Classic BS lie. If you were running a corner store, and every day, 1 or 2, or even 3 people came in and starting demanding you admit to all these absurd, personal "ethics" claims bout you, and dogging you constantly, being so loud and obnoxious as to discourage any one else from entering your store, their friends crowding round and blocking the door, this happening daily, ALL the time. You'd either eventually quit, or move your store.

Palin was spending all her time, energy, $, etc in dealing with all the slander, libel, and bogus "ethics" claims against her. She OBVIOUSLY could no longer be an effective governor, this is just COMMON SENSE.

I could pwn some more of that BS if you want. Attempts at debate like that are why you're on my pwned list dude.

Next!

excuse me?

she QUIT as governor.
period.
exclamation point.

how can you possibly try to spin that any other way?

Last edited:
Telling.

Most voters don’t believe President Barack Obama will win reelection, or that he deserves to, according to a new poll released Thursday.

Just 29 percent of the registered voters surveyed by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics said they believed Obama would win in 2012; 64 percent said they expected him to lose.

Poll: Most see Obama losing in 2012 - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

recent NONBIASED polls show obama beating palin head to head by 55-33%

Saw that. Her disapproval is hovering at around 50% as well. Everyone taking those polls thinks that's the highest it's ever been.

I really hope she runs. There is no doubt in my mind she would become the republican candidate. It's like throwing a stink bomb into a gym. Win-win for Republicans.

She quit as governor? Let me think. By golly, you are right. She quit as governor. Hard incontrovertible fact. :lol:

11 - she is a birther

Sorry, but those tired, funny, amusing DNC talking points haven't gotten any less false since you regurgitated em and we pwned them last.

Try again.:lol:

I just noticed that you have me as a notch on your debating belt.

I generally try to be polite and pleasant with ALL Posters regardless of political affiliation

however........................
I'd like to know what debate we had in your deranged brain that you think you actually won?

I've read MANY of your posts and I can't think of any topic you could possibly have won.

just because you are SOOOOO deranged that you truly BELIEVE you are winning a debate does NOT make it true

I believe I've said this to you before but I'll say it again;

you are pathetic
you are a disgrace to reasonable conservatives

If I were a conservative I start a motion to have you thrown out of the club

-SIGH-

Next!

What do you think the Clinton's had to endure for the eight years Slick Willie was in office? And after all the BS they had to endure, Hillary still ran for President.

I'm sorry, she's weak. She's a quitter. She couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen so she bailed. The President of the United States has to be made of sterner stuff.

But don't worry, she'll make a boatload of money.

-SIGH-

Next!

excuse me?

she QUIT as governor.
period.
exclamation point.

She resigned, and I just proved why she had no other choice.

You aint proving other wise, just BSing.

Next.

So I have 2-3 lefties teaming up on me (largely outta desperation), and I'm still pwning them all.

One posts typical DNC talking points.......AGAIN.....and another jumps in and just says "no, you're wrong."

...........:eusa_whistle:

I aint counting Starkeytroll's again emotionally unstable, stalking, and delusional self, if I do, then I should just rename this thread my epic win.

Challenge time, let's see if yall can, just once, look past your Palin Derangement Syndrome and say somethin nice bout her........this should be good.......

-SIGH-

Next!

excuse me?

she QUIT as governor.
period.
exclamation point.

She resigned, and I just proved why she had no other choice.

You aint proving other wise, just BSing.

Next.

She no more had no choice than Bill Clinton did when he was being hounded by lawsuits, impeachment, etc.

Forum List

Back