Poll: ONLY 29% see Obama winning in 2012....

R1, as long as you push Sarah, you will pwnd everytime.

She can't win, and apparently only you don't get it.

I NEVER said she's a shoe in. My avy is a sign of support for her against the pathetic, tired, false slander and libel leveled @ her by lefties here infected with said Palin Derangement Syndrome.

I've pwned EVERYONE who's tried to come @ her like that, and will continue to do so. You're also not a psychic, and if Obama continues to mostly fail miserably as he's been doing, she'll likely have a fine shot, says common sense.

There are also others here who actually DO believe she's a 100% shoe in, I responded to one and I know you posted after.

I'd redirect this attempt @ a retort to him dude.

Will you bet me $1000 that Palin wins in 2012? And put the money up ahead of time, in neutral hands?

I NEVER said she's a shoe in. My avy is a sign of support for her against the pathetic, tired, false slander and libel leveled @ her by lefties here infected with said Palin Derangement Syndrome.

I've pwned EVERYONE who's tried to come @ her like that, and will continue to do so. You're also not a psychic, and if Obama continues to mostly fail miserably as he's been doing, she'll likely have a fine shot, says common sense.

There are also others here who actually DO believe she's a 100% shoe in, I responded to one and I know you posted after.

Will you bet me $1000 that Palin wins in 2012? And put the money up ahead of time, in neutral hands?

I want in.

Hell no. How many times do I gotta say "I NEVER SAID SHE'S A SHOE IN"?

Again, I support her, but am not jumping on that ship till I see better reason.

:lol:

Guess if NYcarbineer had a "belt"..you'd be a notch on it..right..about..now.

If I had a belt on he'd be looking up at it.

btw, any chance you remember the crazy gay wingnut called PA Tonya from that other forum we shall not name? I think this is he.:lol::lol::lol:

either that, or contrary to conventional wisdom, they DIDN"T break the mold after that one.

By proving that I NEVER thought she could win RIGHT NOW in the 1st place?:cuckoo:

That does it, welcome to the pwned belt Sallow.

By proving that I NEVER thought she could win RIGHT NOW in the 1st place?:cuckoo:

That does it, welcome to the pwned belt Sallow.

Here's my belt.

$1000 on Obama.

Put up..or shut up.

if you dont believe in it why did you start this post? and why are championing Palin? :cuckoo:

To show just how dim Obama's reelection chances ALREADY look. I have Palin in my avy as a showing of solidarity against all the nasty BS that gets hurled @ her round here, by the likes of you, and other lib drones.

I have NEVER championed her as Prez. material yet.

So who's really :cuckoo: Not I.

i listed all the reasons why she wont be elected. which were her actual political stances and you still didnt believe it. you turn a blind eye when real evidence on her unelectability. the truth is shes too far right for the mainstream to like her.

once again, here are the reasons why she wont get elected:

1 - she did quit a governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office
2 - she talks about cutting spending and cutting the deficit, but he history shows she know how to neither. (she ran up Wasilla public debt from $0 to $20M, and she left Alaska with a 70% GDP to debt ratio when she stepped down from office
3 - she rallies against the health care bill, while she has admitted crossing into Canada to receive health care services.
4 - She has a reality show, no self respecting potential presidential candidate would have a reality show
5 - Claims she knows about foreign policy because of the close proximity of Russia to Alaska
6 - she against abortion "even if her own daughter was raped"
7 - she is against stem cell research
8 - she doesnt support sex education
9 - she wants to teach creationism in public school
10 - she opposes same sex marriage and the rights of same sex couples
11 - she is a birther
12 - thinks the health care bill actually includes death panels
13 - the bridge to nowhere, no explanation needed
14 - thinks global warming to fake
15 - supports dont ask dont tell

you do little to refute the fact that these are her positions, which are not in line with most of america.

i listed all the reasons why she wont be elected. which were her actual political stances and you still didnt believe it. you turn a blind eye when real evidence on her unelectability. the truth is shes too far right for the mainstream to like her.

1 - she did quit a governor. if she never intended to finish her term out, then she shouldnt have run for that public office
2 - she talks about cutting spending and cutting the deficit, but he history shows she know how to neither. (she ran up Wasilla public debt from $0 to $20M, and she left Alaska with a 70% GDP to debt ratio when she stepped down from office
3 - she rallies against the health care bill, while she has admitted crossing into Canada to receive health care services.
4 - She has a reality show, no self respecting potential presidential candidate would have a reality show
5 - Claims she knows about foreign policy because of the close proximity of Russia to Alaska
11 - she is a birther

you do little to refute the fact that these are her positions, which are not in line with most of america.
what will keep her out is that she quit. The rest of your reasons are just left-wing talking points.

11 - she is a birther

what will keep her out is that she quit. The rest of your reasons are just left-wing talking points.

EXACTLY, and I already proved why she had no other choice BUT to quit.

Time will tell whether or not she'll have a legit shot, I honestly hope and pray so, but aint holding my breath yet.....

11 - she is a birther

EXACTLY, and I already proved why she had no other choice BUT to quit.

Time will tell whether or not she'll have a legit shot, I honestly hope and pray so, but aint holding my breath yet.....

she didn't have to do anything. she's a fucking moron who never should have been chosen as a running mate. Whoever in McCain's camp chose her should be banned from politics for life.

11 - she is a birther

Your comment is a hard right walk talking point. Try again.

11 - she is a birther

Your comment is a hard right walk talking point. Try again.

No it isn't. Try again.

She had no legit reason to quit, not one. R1 lists merely far right wack talking points.

Elvis, you made a foolish statement. If your opinion is a foolish statement, so be it. But don't ever think anyone will take your silly opinion as fact.

Forum List

Back