Poll: ONLY 29% see Obama winning in 2012....

Elvis, you made a foolish statement. If your opinion is a foolish statement, so be it. But don't ever think anyone will take your silly opinion as fact.

The reason she has no chance is because she quit. None of the other "reasons' listed by CS would give her no chance.

I agree with you on that phrasing, but no they are not left wing talking points, in my opinion. I am Republican, and SP is the very last person I want running for office, because we lose by at least 10% points if she does run,

I agree with you on that phrasing, but no they are not left wing talking points, in my opinion. I am Republican, and SP is the very last person I want running for office, because we lose by at least 10% points if she does run,

a vote for Palin in the primaries is a vote for Obama.

what will keep her out is that she quit. The rest of your reasons are just left-wing talking points.

EXACTLY, and I already proved why she had no other choice BUT to quit.

Time will tell whether or not she'll have a legit shot, I honestly hope and pray so, but aint holding my breath yet.....

she didn't have to do anything. she's a fucking moron who never should have been chosen as a running mate. Whoever in McCain's camp chose her should be banned from politics for life.

-Sigh-

And here I thought you WEREN'T infected with PDS............

Hi, troll. R1, let it go. If she gets the nomination, BHO will be dictator for life (or so FoxNews will tell us).

Time will tell whether or not she'll have a legit shot, I honestly hope and pray so, but aint holding my breath yet.....

she didn't have to do anything. she's a fucking moron who never should have been chosen as a running mate. Whoever in McCain's camp chose her should be banned from politics for life.

-Sigh-

I know you have only been posting for a month and you are still learning. But you really need to work on developing your own perspectives and ideas. Constantly parroting PDS...PDS...PDS does not help your case

I realize you do not have a depth of life experiences to draw on, but parroting buzzwords and right wing talking points does not impress anyone

-Sigh-

David Axelrod has wet dreams about Palinites like you.

what will keep her out is that she quit. The rest of your reasons are just left-wing talking points.

Your comment is a hard right walk talking point. Try again.

No it isn't. Try again.

lets try this again, what on that list is not true about Palin? nothing.
you run based on your ideology. and those are her beliefs. none of them are lies or are even stretches of the truth. with those being her positions on those key subjects, she is too far right to wing a mainstream election.

why is that so hard to understand?

Your comment is a hard right walk talking point. Try again.

No it isn't. Try again.

lets try this again, what on that list is not true about Palin? nothing.
you run based on your ideology. and those are her beliefs. none of them are lies or are even stretches of the truth. with those being her positions on those key subjects, she is too far right to wing a mainstream election.

why is that so hard to understand?

because it is only the first "reason" that makes her have no chance of winning.

if you dont believe in it why did you start this post? and why are championing Palin? :cuckoo:

To show just how dim Obama's reelection chances ALREADY look. I have Palin in my avy as a showing of solidarity against all the nasty BS that gets hurled @ her round here, by the likes of you, and other lib drones.

I have NEVER championed her as Prez. material yet.

So who's really :cuckoo: Not I.

They don't look dim. At this point I don't see any Republican beating him. I am willing to put money on it. Pretty sure the future is going to be bright for President Obama if he wants to run. Historically I am on solid footing.

if you dont believe in it why did you start this post? and why are championing Palin? :cuckoo:

To show just how dim Obama's reelection chances ALREADY look. I have Palin in my avy as a showing of solidarity against all the nasty BS that gets hurled @ her round here, by the likes of you, and other lib drones.

They don't look dim. At this point I don't see any Republican beating him. I am willing to put money on it. Pretty sure the future is going to be bright for President Obama if he wants to run. Historically I am on solid footing.

Yeah you are. Incumbents are very difficult to defeat.

rightwinger wrote:

I know you have only been posting for a month and you are still learning. But you really need to work on developing your own perspectives and ideas. Constantly parroting PDS...PDS...PDS does not help your case
Aey if the shoe fits, and clearly it does. You typical lefties lap up the retarded slander and libel the MSM spews bout her, from fashion "scandals" to bringing a make up artist (her own daughter) with her on an aid trip to Haiti. Want me to continue? I got examples for days. The more yall throw mud @ her, the more Ima support her, cuz if she drives the left THIS crazy, yea, she's DEFINITELY doing something RIGHT. My case usually makes itself, and most of what I say is just common sense.

I realize you do not have a depth of life experiences to draw on, but parroting buzzwords and right wing talking points does not impress anyone.
LOL yea, cuz gay rights is totally the crux of the national GOP platform.:lol: It is to me tho, just another example of how wrong you are, little you know bout me, and how you seem to be seeing your own reflection when you typed this post of yours.

I'm wise and mature beyond my years, likely too much so, and have been thru things you could likely never understand or hack.

So yea, I'm good. Try again dude. Or bring in another lefty if you're finally tired of gettin pwned. CommonSense is a good pick, as he's the ONLY one here who's managed to best me, even tho I mostly did it to myself.

I would advise stayin away from the Spazing Specter of Spam (Starkey), Jon, and the related, yall need to improve yall roster. I really don't need anymore sore loser cyber stalkers.:eek:

Just some friendly advice.......

rightwinger wrote:

Aey if the shoe fits, and clearly it does. You typical lefties lap up the retarded slander and libel the MSM spews bout her, from fashion "scandals" to bringing a make up artist (her own daughter) with her on an aid trip to Haiti. Want me to continue? I got examples for days. The more yall throw mud @ her, the more Ima support her, cuz if she drives the left THIS crazy, yea, she's DEFINITELY doing something RIGHT. My case usually makes itself, and most of what I say is just common sense.

I realize you do not have a depth of life experiences to draw on, but parroting buzzwords and right wing talking points does not impress anyone.
LOL yea, cuz gay rights is totally the crux of the national GOP platform.:lol: It is to me tho, just another example of how wrong you are, little you know bout me, and how you seem to be seeing your own reflection when you typed this post of yours.

I'm wise and mature beyond my years, likely too much so, and have been thru things you could likely never understand or hack.

So yea, I'm good. Try again dude. Or bring in another lefty if you're finally tired of gettin pwned. CommonSense is a good pick, as he's the ONLY one here who's managed to best me, even tho I mostly did it to myself.

I would advise stayin away from the Spazing Specter of Spam (Starkey), Jon, and the related, yall need to improve yall roster. I really don't need anymore sore loser cyber stalkers.:eek:

Just some friendly advice.......

"I'm wise and mature beyond my years, likely too much so, and have been thru things you could likely never understand or hack."

Obviously, from reading your posts you are like many young people. You assume you can counteract immaturity and a lack of education through bluster and post talking points and right wing drivel to compensate.

I have explained to you in the past that you need other posters to claim your victories for them to have any validity. Your constant declarations of self proclaimed triumphs stamp you as an immature poster who is insecure in the validity of his opinion

R1's immaturity reeks badly, and the lack of argumentative skills rots his arguments. He needs far more than wack wing nut talking points to compete here. Perhaps he will learn.

Not only that..

-He's a president during an on-going war.
-He's been hugely successful in getting his campaign promises through congress.
-Hes' still got a great deal of personal popularity.
-He's successfully triangulated Republican talking points.

Don't get me wrong..while I think on the whole..he's been a pretty good President, I am pretty mad about the Bush tax cuts..the ongoing wars and the resistance to giving up brand spanking new "Presidential Powers".

Slick Willie did beat Bush I, declaring when Bush's positives were something like 90%. If the economy gets better, Obama will have a better chance. But if we're still at 9.8% unemployment, it will be difficult for him.

If anyone wants to bet money on Obama, or anyone else, winning the Presidency in 2012, you can go to Intrade and lay down a wager. Currently, the odds of Obama winning re-election are 56%. The odds of Palin winning the nomination are 19%.

Slick Willie did beat Bush I, declaring when Bush's positives were something like 90%. If the economy gets better, Obama will have a better chance. But if we're still at 9.8% unemployment, it will be difficult for him.

If anyone wants to bet money on Obama, or anyone else, winning the Presidency in 2012, you can go to Intrade and lay down a wager. Currently, the odds of Obama winning re-election are 56%. The odds of Palin winning the nomination are 19%.

I still think Perot had a lot to do with Clinton winning. Not surprised about obama's odds. I would have said 60. surprised palin's nomination chances are that low, tbph.

Not only that..

-He's a president during an on-going war.
-He's been hugely successful in getting his campaign promises through congress.
-Hes' still got a great deal of personal popularity.
-He's successfully triangulated Republican talking points.

Don't get me wrong..while I think on the whole..he's been a pretty good President, I am pretty mad about the Bush tax cuts..the ongoing wars and the resistance to giving up brand spanking new "Presidential Powers".

I said when the election happened a few weeks ago, he'd run to the center. He seems to have run farther than that.

Forum List

Back