Poll - is Hillary Clinton the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator?

IS Hillary the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator given Bill busted with Epstein?

• YES

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • depends on what "is" means

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I doubt she cared what Bill did. I think their love ended decades ago. It became a marriage of political convenience.

It was just a joke ya see
Well, the goal was obvious.

Kill Pence
Have Trump appoint a new VP
Have the new VP de-certify the election.

1704841300454.png

Apparently he thinks democrats were chanting to have the VP--who was about to confirm Biden’s historic landslide victory--killed.

It was attempted, of course. Or do you simply discount the death threats to the guy who was going to certify that the other guy won?
No, an insurrection wasn't attempted. You don't attempt to overthrow the government of the United States unarmed. It was a protest that got out of hand. Damn, you creatures are a dishonest bunch.

It's a loaded question for sure but the expanded version has to include the mainstream media that never saw a democrat they wouldn't defend. Hillary's pretty in pink press conference would have (should have) been laughed out of Washington but the media tended to treat democrats with kid gloves and Hillary never really had to defend the Bubba to any great extent.

The media don't treat Democrats with kid gloves. They just refuse to repeat the Republican lies about Democrats. When a Democrat does get caught doing something nasty or illegal, they get called out on it. See Al Franken.

Nobody defended Anthony Weiner, who really is a creepy guy who went after girls, but Republicans sure do like Matt Gaetz.
Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000. You tell me if he was guilty or innocent.

No he did not. The case was dismissed with prejudice for lack of evidence, right beore Clinton was impeached. Jones' lawyers appealled the dismissal and Clinton settled the case so he wouldn't have to deal with the Appeal and the Impeachment at the same time.

The Republican Party lawyers got almost all of the money. Jones lost 3 years of her life, and received almost nothing. $150,000 - $50,000 a year and the butt of jokes for the rest of her life.

The Republican Party really shit all over the women they used to go after Bill Clinton. Linda Tripp wore a wire to lunches with her best friend, Monica Lewinsky, and then used the tapes to bully Lewinsky into testifying. Lewinsky considered suicide at one point.

They threatened to throw Anita Broaddrick in jail if she didn't recant her Affidavit and accuse Bill Clinton of rape. And they did throw Susan MacDougall in jail for over a year when she refused to perjure herself and accuse Clinton.

Is Hillary the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator, now that Bill has been IDed as Epstein's 2nd best "customer" behind Saudi Crown Prince Bin Salman....
There was no allegations of him doing anything wrong, however Trump did do naughty things

The media don't treat Democrats with kid gloves. They just refuse to repeat the Republican lies about Democrats. When a Democrat does get caught doing something nasty or illegal, they get called out on it. See Al Franken.

Nobody defended Anthony Weiner, who really is a creepy guy who went after girls, but Republicans sure do like Matt Gaetz.

No he did not. The case was dismissed with prejudice for lack of evidence, right beore Clinton was impeached. Jones' lawyers appealled the dismissal and Clinton settled the case so he wouldn't have to deal with the Appeal and the Impeachment at the same time.

The Republican Party lawyers got almost all of the money. Jones lost 3 years of her life, and received almost nothing. $150,000 - $50,000 a year and the butt of jokes for the rest of her life.

The Republican Party really shit all over the women they used to go after Bill Clinton. Linda Tripp wore a wire to lunches with her best friend, Monica Lewinsky, and then used the tapes to bully Lewinsky into testifying. Lewinsky considered suicide at one point.

They threatened to throw Anita Broaddrick in jail if she didn't recant her Affidavit and accuse Bill Clinton of rape. And they did throw Susan MacDougall in jail for over a year when she refused to perjure herself and accuse Clinton.
You're a lying coke head.

The payoffs are admission of guilt. Are you confused? I really don't give a damn, but you keep trying to protect Bill Clinton like his wife does.
I am?

Neither one is relevant in 2023. Hillary ran for POTUS twice and lost; the last time 7 years ago. Bill Clinton was President for 20 days this century.

Your blob is running for office. That he is a sexual predator who is--by your own admission above--guilty should be concerning.

But hey...you support sexual predators by voting for them.

Pretty shitty of you. Wouldn’t you agree? Oh yeah...you said you really don’t give a damn.

I am?

Neither one is relevant in 2023. Hillary ran for POTUS twice and lost; the last time 7 years ago. Bill Clinton was President for 20 days this century.

Your blob is running for office. That he is a sexual predator who is--by your own admission above--guilty should be concerning.

But hey...you support sexual predators by voting for them.

Pretty shitty of you. Wouldn’t you agree? Oh yeah...you said you really don’t give a damn.
I don't give a damn. I support Trump because he gets the job done and puts America first. I don't care if he has sex with 2500 women.

I don't give a damn. I support Trump because he gets the job done and puts America first. I don't care if he has sex with 2500 women.
Yeah, character doesn’t matter to you.

Really? What did he get done? Did he end any wars? Nope. Did he build the wall? Less than mile a month. Did he have a good stock market? Obama’s was better. Did he replace Obama care? Nope.

He had his clothes made in China. He put China first. This is fact.

You’ve bought a lie.

No, I have truth, and you have Zionist Fascist BULLSHIT....

and censorship, and opposing free speech.

What are those photos showing?

Jimmy Carter's NSA in 1980 talking to "Osama" when he was still Col Tim Osman...

I keep an open mind because a lot of people do not and yet here, we are. If this is true, it really does not matter what we do. The power is enormous to those who have it. People will not rise up because in history as long as they have comforts there is little of it recorded. It is just that the game is more and more dangerous as weapons on sides get stronger and more lethal. At some point the weapons in the middle east are going to do massive destruction.

Yeah, character doesn’t matter to you.

Really? What did he get done? Did he end any wars? Nope. Did he build the wall? Less than mile a month. Did he have a good stock market? Obama’s was better. Did he replace Obama care? Nope.

He had his clothes made in China. He put China first. This is fact.

You’ve bought a lie.
Character doesn't matter to you, hypocrite. What a fucking idiot, bringing up character. I'm voting for a President, not a Pastor. Clean up your own house, hypocrite.

Character doesn't matter to you, hypocrite. What a fucking idiot, bringing up character. I'm voting for a President, not a Pastor. Clean up your own house, hypocrite.

Yeah, that’s about the dumbest stance ever.

And do you think that his lack of character--which means by definition that he’s untrustowthy--helps him or hurts him in negotiating with other nations and with lawmakers domestically?

Its probably why he got so little done when he oozed into office.

Forum List

Back