Isn't launching a bogus impeachment against President Biden election interference?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1704832474141.png

Trump is a master of projection. Sure seems like election interference to me! What do you think?

Impeachment is the proper course of action with a sitting POTUS upcoming election or not......Impeachment is covered in detail in the Constitution. There is shit-all in there about election timing.

Conversely, charging a former POTUS with "street crimes" after the fact for events that may have happened when he still held office.....Covered by immunity and in Trump's case it most certainly is election interference.

I am making up my mind but it is revolving around one key fact -- that you, the OP , are a dimwit .

As Cenk Uygur said earlier this evening ( brilliant but dangerous) , those lacking charisma and not knowing how to project are non starters .

Impeachment is the proper course of action with a sitting POTUS upcoming election or not......Impeachment is covered in detail in the Constitution. There is shit-all in there about election timing.

Conversely, charging a former POTUS with "street crimes" after the fact for events that may have happened when he still held office.....Covered by immunity and in Trump's case it most certainly is election interference.
What trump did on 1/6 is not covered by presidential immunity. That hearing today will come back, with those results....

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If it were an impeachment, or if it were bogus, that would be a good question. Since it is neither, the question is moot.

Forum List

Back