Poll - is Hillary Clinton the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator?

IS Hillary the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator given Bill busted with Epstein?

• YES

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • depends on what "is" means

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I'd have to say "yes", that satanic shit beast holds a lot of records for depravity...

But I must remind everyone, I'm John Smith from El Segundo, CA. I don't need this coming up out of my back seat....

hillury blood thirsty.jpg

Is Trump guilty of Insurrection?
No, and anyone who thinks so is stupid.

If democrats like this had their way, Hillary would be president and Bill Clinton would be partying with epstein in the white house today while NPCs like candy run cover.

If you want to know what Democrats around today are pedophiles, just ask a democrat like candy who their faves are.

Democrats won't ask Pelosi what she knows because Democrats are the party of pedophiles.

MTG is RIGHT!!

Democrats = WEF

Is Hillary the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator, now that Bill has been IDed as Epstein's 2nd best "customer" behind Saudi Crown Prince Bin Salman....

Bill hasn't been ID'd as a client of Epstein's at all.

In fact, Maxwell said that Bill never set foot on the Island.

But Donald Trump hung out at Epstein's apartment, and a lot of the girls he abused were working at Mar-a-lago before where Maxwell recruited them. Trump even hung out with Epstein for 2 years after Epstein was arrested the first time.

Not to mention he gave the prosecutor who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist, a cabinet position in his White House.

Is Hillary the greatest ever enabler of a sexual predator, now that Bill has been IDed as Epstein's 2nd best "customer" behind Saudi Crown Prince Bin Salman....
Impossible to say.

But she is a dangerously deranged psychopath, this the immense Democrat love for her.

Forum List

Back