Poll: Donald Trump’s Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year

And that's another thing. Blacks are not as stupid as the DNC hopes they are.
And even less 'not stupid' than the GOP thinks they are.

The GOP considers all Americans as individuals. The left thinks the way to win them over is to give them things, because after all, all blacks think alike, don't they?

I think you'd be surprised at how many blacks don't hate our police officers and think they are doing a fine job. I think you'd be surprised at how many see social programs and the method to lure blacks in as a failure in their communities. Or perhaps how many blacks really hold family values.

The GOP considers all Americans as individuals. The left thinks the way to win them over is to give them things, because after all, all blacks think alike, don't they?

I think you'd be surprised at how many blacks don't hate our police officers and think they are doing a fine job. I think you'd be surprised at how many see social programs and the method to lure blacks in as a failure in their communities. Or perhaps how many blacks really hold family values.
The GOP still regards blacks as subhuman, in their policies and language. That was easy to get away with, when they weren't going to vote GOP anyway. I wonder if this will change, now? haha.... riiiiiiight....

The GOP still regards blacks as subhuman, in their policies and language. That was easy to get away with, when they weren't going to vote GOP anyway. I wonder if this will change, now? haha.... riiiiiiight....
You're a sleazy lying piece of shit. The GOP believes no such thing.

In their policies and language? Have any examples of this?

Of course they do. And if they don't, they are faking it to pander to those who do. Pick your poison, panderee.....

Absolutely. Viter suppression, use of racist dog whistle language, disparagement of black communities , lack of willingness to address problems, I could go on and on. But I won't.

Absolutely. Viter suppression, use of racist dog whistle language, disparagement of black communities , lack of willingness to address problems, I could go on and on. But I won't.

So far you haven't told me anything, just some goofy generalizations. No real examples of policy or links.

Of course they do. And if they don't, they are faking it to pander to those who do. Pick your poison, panderee.....
I see. So, despite what they say, you know what they really want because you can read minds.

So far you haven't told me anything, just some goofy generalizations. No real examples of policy or links.
And it wouldn't matter if I did...I can sleep fine, if you do not agree

I see. So, despite what they say, you know what they really want because you can read minds.

It's also because of what they say. No mind reader necessary

Can you quote someone in the GOP saying what you claim?

Who, with Google, couldn't? Again, I am fine that you do not agree. I am not trying to convince you of anything.

Who, with Google, couldn't? Again, I am fine that you do not agree. I am not trying to convince you of anything.
In other words, you know your claim is bullshit.

Thanks for playing.

In other words, you know your claim is bullshit.

Thanks for playing.
Sure.

And it wouldn't matter if I did...I can sleep fine, if you do not agree

In other words you said something you have no proof of. Fine with me. I can sleep fine. So where did you get this notion from? It's called brainwashing, and the MSM has been doing it to you people for many years; tell you what to think, but not why you should think it.

So where did you get this notion from? It's called brainwashing,
Haha....right...good old Ray from Cleveland, devourer of any idiot conspiracy theory that gets pinched off on the internet has a magical ability to think clearly that eludes everyone else who doesn't agree with him about everything. Good stuff.

For example?

Forum List

Back