Poll: Donald Trump’s Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year

Problem is, we have spent the last 150 years herding blacks into small areas. These are districts the Dems win by 60% or more. The States arent too different as far as large, democratic Victories, at least the ones having large, black populations. So the gerrymandered districts and the electoral college are going to greatly diminish the effect of this new number (if accurate).
40% of black voters being Republicans means Democrats can kiss their dreams of winning Texas goodbye, along with Georgia, and the rest of the South, and states like Michigan, Minnesota etc becoming red.

So where did you get this notion from? It's called brainwashing,
Haha....right...good old Ray from Cleveland, devourer of any idiot conspiracy theory that gets pinched off on the internet has a magical ability to think clearly that eludes everyone else who doesn't agree with him about everything. Good stuff.

I thought it was good stuff myself. Thank you.

Here's the reason the leftwingers are stepping up their accusations of racism against Trump and his supporters:

Poll: Donald Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year | Breitbart

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found. According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year. The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs. The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from...

Oh goodie, he's finally moved past the 1/3 mark! Another 4% and he'll qualify for a participation trophy!

Here's the reason the leftwingers are stepping up their accusations of racism against Trump and his supporters:

Poll: Donald Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year | Breitbart

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found. According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year. The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs. The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from...

Oh goodie, he's finally moved past the 1/3 mark! Another 4% and he'll qualify for a participation trophy!
Trump is approaching Kasich’s numbers with black people and Kasich won every single district in Ohio on his re-election night.

That is far more than a “participation trophy”.

You're an idiot. If even 20% of blacks vote Republican, Democrats would never win another election.

You're an idiot. If even 20% of blacks vote Republican, Democrats would never win another election.
Especially since the whole “token black Republican” myth would be destroyed, which would cause more black independents and moderate Democrats to become Republicans in a snowball effect.

I remember seeing black people at the polls who were registering as independents when I worked in 2 very heavily black precincts during the 2012 primaries, and one black teenage boy even told his mom that he wants to be a Republican and vote for Rand Paul. This was just in the outskirts of the Louisville inner city in an all black church. This was before Trump.

The winds are in the right direction, that's what counts.

Yeah blacks just love him. All 9 of them.

After Helsinki, Amarosa, the daily hateful tweets, the racist comments about blacks, watch his approval rating plummet.

I know you cult members think you found a group dumber than yourselves, ( blacks) but watch how they vote in November.

You won’t like it.

Saw a study today that trumps support among Hispanics is up 10 pts as well.

If he can translate that to mid term support we can do pretty well in November

I have said it many times, Hispanics have no interest in joining blacks on Dem party plantations.

I think the new ones or perhaps the first generation. But with the Hispanics I've known, they are much more conservative and share more Republican values than Democrat.

I have said it many times, Hispanics have no interest in joining blacks on Dem party plantations.
Plantations? That has as much real world significance and validity as the “ deep state.”

You small minded white supremacists are the masters of cliches. Your brains can’t function with actual original thoughts.

Plantations? That has as much real world significance and validity as the “ deep state.”

You small minded white supremacists are the masters of cliches. Your brains can’t function with actual original thoughts.

We whooped your ass in 2016 didn't we. Rubbing salt in the lefts wounds just never gets old :auiqs.jpg:

I think the new ones or perhaps the first generation. But with the Hispanics I've known, they are much more conservative and share more Republican values than Democrat.
Republican values? Like fiscal sanity, treating Russia like the enemy they are, respect for our institutions?
Those republicans values went out the window and replaced with Trump’s values.

Revenge, drunk on power, constant disrespect for people( unless you profusely flatter him,
Settling personal vendettas. etc

You know... all the non values you wouldn’t tolerate in a Democrat.

Last edited:

We whooped your ass in 2016 didn't we. Rubbing salt in the lefts wounds just never gets old :auiqs.jpg:
Typical. Incapable of responding to points, but still on a victory celebration.
Meanwhile in the real world your incompetent racist has a 56% disapproval rating.
Try winning the next election with those numbers.
Bannon: Midterms will be an up or down vote for Trump.
Be afraid, very afraid.

Meanwhile in the real world your incompetent racist has a 56% disapproval rating.
Be afraid, very afraid.

LOL after you lost the House, the Senate, and the White House you are giving me advice on winning an election? :laughing0301:

Be afraid, very afraid.

LOL after you lost the House, the Senate, and the White House you are giving me advice on winning an election? :laughing0301:
I would never give you advice except to shoot your self. I merely presented current polling data to you and you didn’t even understand that.
Too painful.
56% of America hates this vile man’s guts.

The GOP considers all Americans as individuals. The left thinks the way to win them over is to give them things, because after all, all blacks think alike, don't they?

I think you'd be surprised at how many blacks don't hate our police officers and think they are doing a fine job. I think you'd be surprised at how many see social programs and the method to lure blacks in as a failure in their communities. Or perhaps how many blacks really hold family values.
The GOP still regards blacks as subhuman, in their policies and language. That was easy to get away with, when they weren't going to vote GOP anyway. I wonder if this will change, now? haha.... riiiiiiight....

In their policies and language? Have any examples of this?
Absolutely. Viter suppression, use of racist dog whistle language, disparagement of black communities , lack of willingness to address problems, I could go on and on. But I won't.

So far you haven't told me anything, just some goofy generalizations. No real examples of policy or links.
And it wouldn't matter if I did...I can sleep fine, if you do not agree
I'm sure you would have no trouble sleeping if you were defending the torture and murder of children.

Forum List

Back