Poll: Donald Trump’s Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year

Here's the reason the leftwingers are stepping up their accusations of racism against Trump and his supporters:

Poll: Donald Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year | Breitbart

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found. According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year. The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs. The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from...
Yeah blacks just love him. All 9 of them.
What part of 36% didn't you understand?

Saw a study today that trumps support among Hispanics is up 10 pts as well.

If he can translate that to mid term support we can do pretty well in November

I have said it many times, Hispanics have no interest in joining blacks on Dem party plantations.
Plantations? That has as much real world significance and validity as the “ deep state.”

You small minded white supremacists are the masters of cliches. Your brains can’t function with actual original thoughts.
leftwing turds like you have also been claiming for years that the fake news media isn't biased.

I have said it many times, Hispanics have no interest in joining blacks on Dem party plantations.
Plantations? That has as much real world significance and validity as the “ deep state.”

You small minded white supremacists are the masters of cliches. Your brains can’t function with actual original thoughts.

We whooped your ass in 2016 didn't we. Rubbing salt in the lefts wounds just never gets old :auiqs.jpg:
Typical. Incapable of responding to points, but still on a victory celebration.
Meanwhile in the real world your incompetent racist has a 56% disapproval rating.
Try winning the next election with those numbers.
Bannon: Midterms will be an up or down vote for Trump.
Be afraid, very afraid.

LOL after you lost the House, the Senate, and the White House you are giving me advice on winning an election? :laughing0301:
I would never give you advice except to shoot your self. I merely presented current polling data to you and you didn’t even understand that.
Too painful.
56% of America hates this vile man’s guts.

I see, you are so intolerant I should shoot myself. Elizabeth Warren is that you?

We whooped your ass in 2016 didn't we. Rubbing salt in the lefts wounds just never gets old :auiqs.jpg:
Typical. Incapable of responding to points, but still on a victory celebration.
Meanwhile in the real world your incompetent racist has a 56% disapproval rating.
Try winning the next election with those numbers.
Bannon: Midterms will be an up or down vote for Trump.
Be afraid, very afraid.
Trump doesn’t have a 56% disapproval rating.

And btw, Bannon is using Trump to bolster support for the right in Europe right now.

It is fair to say that he doesn’t agree with you.

I think the new ones or perhaps the first generation. But with the Hispanics I've known, they are much more conservative and share more Republican values than Democrat.
Republican values? Like fiscal sanity, treating Russia like the enemy they are, respect for our institutions?
Those republicans values went out the window and replaced with Trump’s values.

Revenge, drunk on power, constant disrespect for people( unless you profusely flatter him,
Settling personal vendettas. etc

You know... all the non values you wouldn’t tolerate in a Democrat.

Traditional values like marriage means the religious union of one man and one woman.
Traditional values like when a woman gets pregnant, she has a baby.
Traditional values like a two-parent family.
Traditional values like if you're born a male, you will always be a male no matter what you do.

You wouldn't know a traditional value if you one slapped you across the head.

After Helsinki, Amarosa, the daily hateful tweets, the racist comments about blacks, watch his approval rating plummet.

I know you cult members think you found a group dumber than yourselves, ( blacks) but watch how they vote in November.

You won’t like it.

trump hasn't made any racist comments.

do you live in a fantasy world?

A radio report I heard last week had Rasmussen and another outfit I don’t recall now had poll numbers for Trump among black males at 29 and 21%, think it was Rasmussen with the 29%. Whatever, in the election Trump only got 8% of the black vote. And has been pointed out above this isn’t the only demo showing growing support for the president.

Nightmare time for the fixers at the DNC.

A radio report I heard last week had Rasmussen and another outfit I don’t recall now had poll numbers for Trump among black males at 29 and 21%, think it was Rasmussen with the 29%. Whatever, in the election Trump only got 8% of the black vote. And has been pointed out above this isn’t the only demo showing growing support for the president.

Nightmare time for the fixers at the DNC.
A 10% gain in latino support was a report I heard. Not much but considering the bombardment from the left...

Isn't it ironic? Everyone kept screaming Trump was so WAAAAAAYCIST for wanting to enforce our border laws, yet economically, he's the best thing to happen to the black community in my lifetime (which is since the '70s).

Here's the reason the leftwingers are stepping up their accusations of racism against Trump and his supporters:

Poll: Donald Trump's Black Approval Rating Almost Double That of Last Year | Breitbart

President Donald Trump’s approval among black voters has almost doubled in the space of a year, the latest presidential polling from Rasmussen Reports has found. According to Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Trump’s approval rating among black voters stands at 36 percent, compared with just 19 percent on the same day last year. The significant rise in approval is likely to be an endorsement of Trump’s economic policies – that have seen record low unemployment among the African-American population – and the stock market rise to record highs. The data also suggests Trump is shrugging off accusations of racism from...
I knew you were lying

Stelter: How Trump's false claim about African American support happened

Liar

I knew you were lying

Stelter: How Trump's false claim about African American support happened

Liar
Brian Stelter: that's how we know your post is bullshit.

Well that didn’t last long... black approval of Trump is now down to just 3%.

Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent
93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent. Trump.

93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent. Trump.
Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
Nah, that’s old news already. Polls are merely a snapshot in time and the poll I posted is more current.

3% approval.
93% disapproval.

Ain’tcha proud?

The lefts response.
"They ain't real Black people"

Forum List

Back