POLL: Do you want to see race relations improve?

Do you want to see race relations improve in America?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I really don't give a shit. It's up to them.

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
I want to see an end to the concept of "race."

It is a social construct.

Until we finally understand that skin color is no different than eye color or hair color, this shit will continue to be used by the elites in media and government to divide and control everyone.

7699f9d58de158783b871a1415e6f0d3--dr-seuss-lorax-dr-suess.jpg

We need to be more aggressive in challenging the lies, and fighting against reverse or anti-white discrimination.

Every time some craven Establishment Republican supports Affirmative Action or stands silent while some dem calls him a racist, we end up supporting the narrative that is killing US.
So you feel there are no improvements in terms of actual racial behaviors that can be made from the Right?
"Improvements" should start with the ones that have the most to improve, and that would be the blacks themselves. They're probably the most racist race on the planet. They've been taught that if they scream racist, people cower and cave and they get they what they want.

So why are you fixating on "the right?" Is this your left leaning bias showing or what?
I brought up the Right because I was responding to a conservative.

Doesn't that make sense?
Not really... you could have just as easily asked for their opinion about the left, since that is where the vast majority of race pimping comes from.
Then you're welcome to read the last page or two here, CRAP - Schultz Leaving Starbucks™, where a couple of left wingers are losing their shit on me.
Then you agree the left is where the most improvement in race relations could come from, since they're the biggest race pimps on the planet.

IOW, the very existence and posing of this question continues the paradigm we have been fed since birth. i.e., a separation.

I think this is likely the most hate speech filled discussion board I've ever been on. None has compared so far. And mostly from the people crying about diversity. Just nasty. It's unfortunate that it's not under control. But, hey, it gets ad clicks, right? Ha.

One particularly disgusting poster said he wanted to see white children killed in front of their parents. I had one black poster say he was glad my child was at the receiving end of racist violence, and this forum not only did nothing about it, but threatened me for objecting.

This forum is a reflection of the wider society in that the fear of being called racist motivates people to bend over backwards to accommodate it as long as it arises from any group not their own.

Racism will not improve until it stops being an advantage for those who use the accusations of such to gain an advantage over others. That is what the entire identity politics victimization industry is all about in that once a person can claim membership in a group considered marginalized, their own bad behavior is automatically excused.

Last edited:
So you feel there are no improvements in terms of actual racial behaviors that can be made from the Right?
"Improvements" should start with the ones that have the most to improve, and that would be the blacks themselves. They're probably the most racist race on the planet. They've been taught that if they scream racist, people cower and cave and they get they what they want.

So why are you fixating on "the right?" Is this your left leaning bias showing or what?

Doesn't that make sense?
Not really... you could have just as easily asked for their opinion about the left, since that is where the vast majority of race pimping comes from.
Then you're welcome to read the last page or two here, CRAP - Schultz Leaving Starbucks™, where a couple of left wingers are losing their shit on me.
Then you agree the left is where the most improvement in race relations could come from, since they're the biggest race pimps on the planet.
No, I see plenty of issues on both ends. And both ends refusing to admit it.

Doesn't that make sense?
Then you're not being completely honest.

Doesn't that make sense?
Okay. I get the same thing from the other "side", of course.

Amazing how similar the two ends can be to each other.

Well, that's what you get when you try and play both sides against the middle.

Not admitting the left is where the vast majority of race pimps resides is not being completely honest.

I want to see an end to the concept of "race."

It is a social construct.

Until we finally understand that skin color is no different than eye color or hair color, this shit will continue to be used by the elites in media and government to divide and control everyone.

7699f9d58de158783b871a1415e6f0d3--dr-seuss-lorax-dr-suess.jpg
There are differences though.

Not admitting the left is where the vast majority of race pimps resides is not being completely honest.
Of course there are more race pimps on the Left.

And on the Right, we have people who refuse to (a) admit that racism still exists, and (b) refuse to hold their "side" accountable for their own sins.

So, plenty of work to do on both ends. And I'm expecting neither to do any.

race relations will improve when the gas lighting of whites is stopped.

And on the Right, we have people who refuse to (a) admit that racism still exists, and (b) refuse to hold their "side" accountable for their own sins.

a. Anyone that denies racism still doesn't exist is a bald faced liar.
b. Anyone that denies "TRUE" racists shouldn't be held accountable is a hack.

Yes there's plenty of work to do, but unfortunately obama set back race relations half a century.

This is true, but the trend over the last 50 years has been that the right has become much less racist and the left much more.

It has become so tilted on the left that anything short of complete racism against white people is now considered racist. Neither side wants an honest discussion, of course, but as the old fashioned white racists are diminishing, politically correct racism continues to rise. Its all driven by the media, and so the only real answer lies in the media and how they select stories to promote their ideological narrative.

.[/QUOTE]

It may be that we dont accept the popes on the left telling us what sin is.

Race relations will improve when the current batch of racists (of all stripes) die off and likely not before.

That we have a President adored by the right who has made blatantly racists comments (according to Paul Ryan), was a birther for a number of years and probably still is, and specifically targets persons of Hispanic origin for the most bizarrely cruel edicts imposed by any President in modern history certainly doesn’t help.That we have an increasingly mixed-race population will force families to come together, break bread together and eventually be inter-dependent when the bill for all of our largess comes due and the political mandate of “no bad news” is gone is a good thing and will be a benefit long term.

By “no bad news”…here is what I mean As you may remember, Obama said a few times, “I heard about this on the news” or some statement analogous to that. Here are a few examples:
  • Asked when he first found out Hillary Clinton was using a non-official system to conduct government business, Obama told CBS News: “The same time as everybody else, through news reports."
  • "I heard on the news about this story that Fast and Furious, where allegedly guns were being run into Mexico and ATF knew about it but didn't apprehend those who had sent it. Eric Holder has -- the attorney general has been very clear that he knew nothing about this. We had assigned an IG, inspector general, to investigate it.”
It certainly wasn’t because he was too dumb to understand the issues as we have with the current pervert in the White House…people didn’t want to give Obama bad news. When bad news is reported to the current administration, if it comes from the inside, they are ousted and if it comes from the outside…its “fake news”. So at some point in the future, there will be some seriously lean years. When it happened in the past, you came together with your family, took in relatives, and toughed it out. In the year 2030 or whatever—the relatives you take in may be of different skin color, religion, background…etc.

How we come out on the other end of the upcoming hard times will tell the tale of the American empire in my view. I predict race will become less and less of an issue by sheer force of attrition. I do not see any “great awakening” on the part of Americans. There is less and less need for a college education that will promote a well rounded classical education. There is more and more desire for short cuts and quick fixes that can be done via a Google search.

It’s not talked about much, but perhaps one of the great benefits of Trump’s election as President is that the “halo” of the presidency that existed is now tarnished. Perhaps forever. It may not happen immediately or even the one after but at some point, we’re going to want someone more like Carter or Eisenhower than one who promised so much but has delivered so little.

Re: The thread title question

Of course, I want to see an improvement in ethnic harmony.

I do NOT think that it is possible, however.

Why?

There are too many cultural differences between the various ethnicities.

It is NOT anyone's fault, really.

That is just what happens when you naively expect harmony in a country with large numbers of different ethnicities.

(That's why countries such as Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Japan have decided to stay as homogeneous as possible.)

This is the way race baiting leftists work. Note the headline...

teen shoes.png

Awwwww.......

But wait...

teen shoes2.png

The victim, by the way, was a young black man.

This is true, but the trend over the last 50 years has been that the right has become much less racist and the left much more.

It has become so tilted on the left that anything short of complete racism against white people is now considered racist. Neither side wants an honest discussion, of course, but as the old fashioned white racists are diminishing, politically correct racism continues to rise. Its all driven by the media, and so the only real answer lies in the media and how they select stories to promote their ideological narrative.
I think there are two different dynamics at play: The Right (not all of it, just elements) has its old fashioned, ignorant racism, and some on the Right just refuse to deal with it (like Trump pretending not to know who David Duke is - really?). From the Left we have PC and Identity Politics, which are more of a de facto racism, in which they're actively separating people for nothing more than political gain.

The Right talks about how one day minorities will wake up to the fact that the GOP is better for them, yet it absolutely refuses to deal with the very behaviors that keep minorities away. No doubt the Left is very thankful for that.

Forum List

Back