POLL: Do you look at our politics as WAR?

Is Left vs. Right a "War" to you?

• Total voters
I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Do you personally feel this is, and should be, a war?

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.

Of course it is. The One Percent has been making war on the working class for 40 years now. Where have you been?

But just like the dumb redneck who fought for the Confederacy 150 years ago even though he got no benefit from slavery, the dumb white working class votes for the GOP because they are upset about abortion or gays getting married or trannies in the bathroom or some other issue that has no effect on their paycheck.

And WHEN the next recession comes, they will be scratching their heads wondering why they are working harder for less money.

I worked my way up from chump wages to the top 3%.
Does that give you an idea why I dont vote democrat?
Under clintons 8 years and obama's 8 you were poor? Only did well under GWB ? Really?

I've always made more money during Conservative rule.
Be it through stocks,401k and wages.
But I havent been what I consider "poor" since I was 23 which of course was in spite of democrats and due to hard work.

You don't compromise and cooperate with the enemy! PERIOD. The leftists policies are aimed at flooding America with nonwhites and the destruction and annihilation of whites.

Exactly! I’m a one-issue voter!

Make America non-white again!
If you vote democrat whether you realize it or not that's EXACTLY what their goal is,so by voting democrat yes you are helping them accomplish that.

Great! I’m happy to do my part!
At least you admit you want the white race to be gone....most leftists wrap it up on stupid buzz words like "anti racism" and "diversity" and bullshit like that.

Oh, I am definitely on the side of anti-racism and diversity.

By the way, no one dies from race-mixing. They just blend.
Both those words are just codes for Anti White. Race Mixing destroys blood lines. Its white genocide in slow motion. Instead of another white child or black child you get some mixed breed bastard that hates its self because it doesn't have real identity and instead some mixed mutt....my EX sister is a race traitor and has 2 half breeds who HATE being mixed....Enough mixing and it blends out the original races and creates one huge mud race...NO THANKS.

Exactly! I’m a one-issue voter!

Make America non-white again!
If you vote democrat whether you realize it or not that's EXACTLY what their goal is,so by voting democrat yes you are helping them accomplish that.

At least you admit you want the white race to be gone....most leftists wrap it up on stupid buzz words like "anti racism" and "diversity" and bullshit like that.

Both those words are just codes for Anti White. Race Mixing destroys blood lines. Its white genocide in slow motion. Instead of another white child or black child you get some mixed breed bastard that hates its self because it doesn't have real identity and instead some mixed mutt....my EX sister is a race traitor and has 2 half breeds who HATE being mixed....Enough mixing and it blends out the original races and creates one huge mud race...NO THANKS.

Your blood lives on in those dark children. Even if they, your sister, and you hate the thought.

Your blood lives on in those dark children. Even of they, your sister, and you hate the thought.
Its not my blood. I didn't make the mutt's. My blood lives on in my 4 WHITE children with my WHITE Irish/French wife. Who the fuck knows what those 2 mutts of my EX sister are....just a coon for a daddy don't know him don't want to know him...she is nasty and so are her kids.

Your blood lives on in those dark children. Even of they, your sister, and you hate the thought.
Its not my blood. I didn't make the mutt's. My blood lives on in my 4 WHITE children with my WHITE Irish/French wife. Who the fuck knows what those 2 mutts of my EX sister are....just a coon for a daddy don't know him don't want to know him...she is nasty and so are her kids.

You and your sister share blood. As her kids, your neices and/or nephews, they share your blood. They share your genetics and probably share some traits that come from those genetics.

I do see the word used from time to time, and many actions & behaviors make it seem like people really do feel we're in a war of Left vs. Right today.

Please vote according to the closest description of your political position, thanks.

Of course it is. The One Percent has been making war on the working class for 40 years now. Where have you been?

But just like the dumb redneck who fought for the Confederacy 150 years ago even though he got no benefit from slavery, the dumb white working class votes for the GOP because they are upset about abortion or gays getting married or trannies in the bathroom or some other issue that has no effect on their paycheck.

And WHEN the next recession comes, they will be scratching their heads wondering why they are working harder for less money.

Under clintons 8 years and obama's 8 you were poor? Only did well under GWB ? Really?

But I havent been what I consider "poor" since I was 23 which of course was in spite of democrats and due to hard work.
Truth be told I've done well under all presidents except maybe carter AND have done the best with Trump BUT I despise him, a low life liar, a bully If I voted for him I couldn't live with myself

You and your sister share blood. As her kids, your neices and/or nephews, they share your blood. They share your genetics and probably share some traits that come from those genetics.
They share HER tainted blood and the thing she screwed to create 2 mutts. My kids have NON tainted blood as I had children with a woman of my own race not some negro beast of the field.

It's a war of extremism. Ideology vs. ideology. It's always been this way in this country, but I believe the media/internet has fueled the fire to concerning levels.
It has metastasized into the culture now, and that's much more difficult to eradicate.
How do you fight the truth isn't the truth??
As with anything else, with patience and reason, and by honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning our own house too.

They share HER tainted blood and the thing she screwed to create 2 mutts. My kids have NON tainted blood as I had children with a woman of my own race not some negro beast of the field.

If you have the same parents, you share genes. Which means her darker children share some genes with your pale children.

But never mind that. The entire human race shares many more genes than we don’t share.

It's a war of extremism. Ideology vs. ideology. It's always been this way in this country, but I believe the media/internet has fueled the fire to concerning levels.
It has metastasized into the culture now, and that's much more difficult to eradicate.

Yep. I hate to say it, but I believe blood will have to flow to eradicate it. The doubling down on moronic, divisive ideas has become too commonplace to believe otherwise.

Truth be told I've done well under all presidents except maybe carter AND have done the best with Trump BUT I despise him, a low life liar, a bully If I voted for him I couldn't live with myself

In spite of his short comings which are mainly liberal complaints I can honestly say liberals can fuck themselves with no compunction.

I hate to say it, but I believe blood will have to flow to eradicate it. The doubling down on moronic, divisive ideas has become to commonplace to believe otherwise.
Well, I hope not. It may be that we just end up in some weird political apartheid.

This is a choice we're making. We like to pretend it isn't, but that's exactly what it is.

How do you fight the truth isn't the truth??
As with anything else, with patience and reason, and by honestly looking in the mirror and cleaning our own house too.
IMHO no matter how clean we make our house republicans will always defile it

In spite of his short comings which are mainly liberal complaints I can honestly say liberals can fuck themselves with no compunction.
Likewise with dotarded crackers

I hate to say it, but I believe blood will have to flow to eradicate it. The doubling down on moronic, divisive ideas has become to commonplace to believe otherwise.
Well, I hope not. It may be that we just end up in some weird political apartheid.

This is a choice we're making. We like to pretend it isn't, but that's exactly what it is.

You are correct. No argument here.

Forum List

Back