Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Did the Sandy Hook Massacre really happen

• Total voters
Okay, because I'm getting a little bored with arguing with a certain poster, I'm just curious how many of you really think the Sandy Hook Massacre was an elaborate hoax.

Ground rules for this thread, this is NOT a debate on gun control or mental health. If you really think tighter rules on who can own a gun wouldn't have prevented this incident (or incidents like that), this is not the place to debate that.

This is merely a discussion of whether or not you think the government staged an elaborate hoax to further an agenda.
Well if the government staged it then it's in effect a great big lie, and when it comes to lies you're our go-to guy in here so you tell us.

Oops...is that a stalk? If so I'm truly sorry, JoeyB Dolezal.

This isn’t the FZ, Blacksie.

I have seized the opportunity escape the safe space into the more treacherous terrain available among the rabble.
It was clear my insanely mad skills at judging the 4F were underappreciated ... :thup:

Okay, because I'm getting a little bored with arguing with a certain poster, I'm just curious how many of you really think the Sandy Hook Massacre was an elaborate hoax.

Ground rules for this thread, this is NOT a debate on gun control or mental health. If you really think tighter rules on who can own a gun wouldn't have prevented this incident (or incidents like that), this is not the place to debate that.

This is merely a discussion of whether or not you think the government staged an elaborate hoax to further an agenda.
Well if the government staged it then it's in effect a great big lie, and when it comes to lies you're our go-to guy in here so you tell us.

Oops...is that a stalk? If so I'm truly sorry, JoeyB Dolezal.
You are suggesting that the government "staged" the murder/massacre, hence, it really did occur, you just are taking it beyond a hoax and accusing America of perhaps murdering its own little kids while they are in school.

Are you fucking kidding me? Does anyone with anything even resembling a functioning brain think it's not?

Well s0n .....it appears there are millions out there walking around with brains that are not functioning :113:

I get it....most folks automatically knee-jerk to accepting the "official" government narrative.:fingerscrossed:
You are insane. Brain damaged somehow.

This is an issue that should be handled with kid gloves, but instead it's being beaten like a dead horse...

Did Sandy Hook really happen??? Yep probably did. Same with 9/11, Parkland, Vegas, Columbine and whatever other such happening that's been conspired against.
I won't deny any of them happening, but I do seriously question the popular narrative pushed by the government & news media of the who, what, when, where, how & why.

Makes me sick to think innocent lives were sacrificed for some created alternate reality or push of an agenda to create civil unrest, reasons for war and Lord only knows what

Did Sandy Hook really happen??? Yep probably did. Same with 9/11, Parkland, Vegas, Columbine and whatever other such happening that's been conspired against.
I won't deny any of them happening, but I do seriously question the popular narrative pushed by the government & news media of the who, what, when, where, how & why.

Makes me sick to think innocent lives were sacrificed for some created alternate reality or push of an agenda to create civil unrest, reasons for war and Lord only knows what

Exactly..... it's far easier for people to just crawl back into that comfy hole and ask no questions. The amount of duh related to Sandy Hook is unrivaled..... and it's all out there. Millions of YouTube hits.... but most will refuse to even go there. The Comfy Hole is more comfy.

The kid was supposedly autistic. I've been working with autistic adults for over 30 years. The fact that this kid parked in an unmarked parking space off to the side.... laughable. That is if you have any understanding of autism.

First off half you dumbasses don't even know what FALSE FLAG means just like the questions.

A false flag doesn't mean it DID NOT HAPPEN, just like MSM TWISTED it onto Alex Jones that he said that and he didn't.

2nd a FALSE FLAG means incidences occurred but it was set up by shadow gov. dumbasses.

So when your MSM GODS tell you a FALSE FLAG means the action was fake more often than not it's BS.

upload_2018-4-23_7-15-46.png

False flag - Wikipedia

AND YES SOMETHING DID HAPPEN EVENTS AND BODIES DON'T LINE UP INCLUDING THE PATHETIC FATHER CAUGHT LAUGHING.

The Las Vegas shooting cluster hump is a prime example of what our government is capable of

-Geaux

The government didn't stage it, but the left has capitalized on it. They figuratively stand on the dead bodies of children to promote their fascist agenda.
And what fascism came about because of Sandy Hook? Specify.

Gun control.
This can't be serious, or it's truly ignorant.

Firearm regulatory policy is not fascism.

Proposed measures are perfectly Constitutional and consistent with the Second Amendment.

This is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Forum List

Back