Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Did the Sandy Hook Massacre really happen

• Total voters
Where is Joe? He posts this thread then disappeared. I had hope he was going to enlighten us with some brilliant insight.

Ops...he let me down again.

Are you fucking kidding me? Does anyone with anything even resembling a functioning brain think it's not?

Not a single lawsuit brought by any parent of any of the victims. Not a one.

Hmmmm.....
Why do they need a lawsuit?
They got paid handsomely.

Obama DOJ in $7.1 Million Sandy Hook Payout

State report details $28 million in Sandy Hook donations
State analyzes the funds raised, donations, distribution

But I suppose they need that money, since it cost so much to demolish the old school and build a new one.

That is sort of curious. . .

The Sandy Hook Massacre: School Demolition Crew Sworn to Silence
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-s...hool-demolition-crew-sworn-to-silence/5354593

"Exhaustive in scope, the agreement requires workers to refrain from leaking information on virtually anything encountered on Sandy Hook grounds during or after their time of employment with Consigli Construction, the company subcontracted to carry out the demolition.

No unauthorized disclosure or removal of confidential information from the school, including any oral, written, graphic, software, technology, or virtually any items that belong to the school.

All measures [will] be taken to protect the secrecy and avoid disclosure of confidential information into the public domain; notification to the town of any disclosure of confidential information that may come to the company’s attention.

No publication or posting of any information related to the project, and no photographs, drawings or other images of the school; no removal of any items from the school from dirt and bricks to doorknobs and window glass; any town documents be returned to the town; these commitments survive beyond the conclusion of an individual’s employment.[1]"

<snip>

"The $50 million price tag is seven times the average cost of building an elementary school in the United States ($7,393,000), according to ReedConstructionData.com.[5]"

Are you fucking kidding me? Does anyone with anything even resembling a functioning brain think it's not?

Well s0n .....it appears there are millions out there walking around with brains that are not functioning :113:

I get it....most folks automatically knee-jerk to accepting the "official" government narrative.:fingerscrossed:

See earlier posts to find out who has gone completely around the bend.
See earlier posts to find out who watches too much TeeeVeeee. . .

61MM692GuML._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not a single lawsuit brought by any parent of any of the victims. Not a one.

Hmmmm.....
Why do they need a lawsuit?
They got paid handsomely.

State analyzes the funds raised, donations, distribution

But I suppose they need that money, since it cost so much to demolish the old school and build a new one.

That is sort of curious. . .

The Sandy Hook Massacre: School Demolition Crew Sworn to Silence
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-s...hool-demolition-crew-sworn-to-silence/5354593

"Exhaustive in scope, the agreement requires workers to refrain from leaking information on virtually anything encountered on Sandy Hook grounds during or after their time of employment with Consigli Construction, the company subcontracted to carry out the demolition.

No unauthorized disclosure or removal of confidential information from the school, including any oral, written, graphic, software, technology, or virtually any items that belong to the school.

All measures [will] be taken to protect the secrecy and avoid disclosure of confidential information into the public domain; notification to the town of any disclosure of confidential information that may come to the company’s attention.

No publication or posting of any information related to the project, and no photographs, drawings or other images of the school; no removal of any items from the school from dirt and bricks to doorknobs and window glass; any town documents be returned to the town; these commitments survive beyond the conclusion of an individual’s employment.[1]"

<snip>

"The $50 million price tag is seven times the average cost of building an elementary school in the United States ($7,393,000), according to ReedConstructionData.com.[5]"

Didn't know this..... nothing to see here:iyfyus.jpg:

A phenomenon of its own.... posters, you see almost never, have come out to protest this thread. If the things said on page two are true, wow. Worth at least five minutes of mulling over.

Well s0n .....it appears there are millions out there walking around with brains that are not functioning :113:

I get it....most folks automatically knee-jerk to accepting the "official" government narrative.:fingerscrossed:
Isn't that strange? Why would anyone believe anything this government says, when they have lied to us for decades?

One would have to lack a functioning brain to merely accept the government's story, without doing some research first.

Naturally the statist always denigrates those who do not accept the government's story...calling them "conspiracy theorists"....a term invented by you know who? The CIA.

Yes it really happened. Since they have no shame, the libs and the government took full advantage of it to push their agenda

Yes it really happened. Since they have no shame, the libs and the government took full advantage of it to push their agenda
That sounds like a spin that secures a foundation for future schnenanigans from a different administration memo, while performing smear on an opposing administration's old memo.

Isn't that strange? Why would anyone believe anything this government says, when they have lied to us for decades?

One would have to lack a functioning brain to merely accept the government's story, without doing some research first.

Naturally the statist always denigrates those who do not accept the government's story...calling them "conspiracy theorists"....a term invented by you know who? The CIA.

Magic bullet, two planes take down three towers and. . .

Sandy+Hook+Hoax.jpg

You know I support guns rights.

However, my wife lost her youngest cousin at Sandy Hook.
I have met the parents a few times and attended a dedication.
The family just wishes to be left the hell alone.
There is a special Hell for those conspiracy assholes who deny real events without no real knowledge of the people or events.
I agree....if there were a hell.

Forum List

Back