Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Did the Sandy Hook Massacre really happen

• Total voters
Okay, because I'm getting a little bored with arguing with a certain poster, I'm just curious how many of you really think the Sandy Hook Massacre was an elaborate hoax.

Ground rules for this thread, this is NOT a debate on gun control or mental health. If you really think tighter rules on who can own a gun wouldn't have prevented this incident (or incidents like that), this is not the place to debate that.

This is merely a discussion of whether or not you think the government staged an elaborate hoax to further an agenda.

It definitely happened... Anyone doubting this has comprehension problems and is too detached from life ,. Living in mind space where imagination is law
(There is no fool like a conspiracy fool)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The government didn't stage it, but the left has capitalized on it. They figuratively stand on the dead bodies of children to promote their fascist agenda.
And what fascism came about because of Sandy Hook? Specify.

Gun control.

And so why didn't Obama take your guns while he had the chance.

Because he didn’t have the chance idiot.
8 years......face it, you got played by the NRA.

The government didn't stage it, but the left has capitalized on it. They figuratively stand on the dead bodies of children to promote their fascist agenda.

Gun control.

lol

You're in no position to refer to others as 'idiot.'

President Obama never wanted to take away anyone's guns.

But feel free to keep repeating your ridiculous lies.

Gun control.
What gun control CAME ABOUT because of Sandy Hook?

well the state of CT took it upon themselves to assault style weapons soon after sandy hook. & they ain't comin' for handguns like all the NRA whackjobs say will be next.

Gun control.

No, I’m right. He didn’t have the chance. Take your lies elsewhere.

Gun control.

lol

This is the same stupid lie you always tell. EVERYONE on the left wants to takeguns away. Some of you are actually honest about it. Others are liars, like you.

Gun control.

well the state of CT took it upon themselves to assault style weapons soon after sandy hook. & they ain't comin' for handguns like all the NRA whackjobs say will be next.

Bull shit.

Gun control.

Bull shit.

Gun control.

lol

This is the same stupid lie you always tell. EVERYONE on the left wants to takeguns away. Some of you are actually honest about it. Others are liars, like you.

That's a delusion. Have you shared these fears with your health care professional?

Gun control.

Bull shit.

Gun control.

lol

That's a delusion. Have you shared these fears with your health care professional?

Humor instead of intelligence? That’s what you are going with?

Gun control.

Beep beep beep!!! Retard alert

Gun control.

Beep beep beep!!! Retard alert

Thanks for the warning.

Gun control.

Bull shit.

i have firearms in my home all safe & cozy AND locked up & they've yet to come bustin' down my door to get 'em, little fuzzball.

Gun control.

Bull shit.

i have firearms in my home all safe & cozy AND locked up & they've yet to come bustin' down my door to get 'em, little fuzzball.

How stupid are you exactly? I mean, I'd be interested to know, because that was a pretty stupid statement right there but how far does that rabbit hole go I wonder?.

By mid-1927, however, the US government added much deadlier chemicals — kerosene, chloroform, and acetone among those most well known — which made alcohol more difficult to render consumable again. Adding 10% more methyl alcohol caused the worst effects.

Um, guy, most of the alcohol deaths that happened was because the drunks were drinking wood alcohol and alcohol desiged for industrial purposes when they couldn't get beer and wine.

2. The US Public Health Service lied about treating black men with syphilis for more than 40 years.

Um, okay, the thing was, when the Tuskegee study started, there was no treatment for syphilis. When Penecillin became available, it was doubtful that it was effective in treating advanced cases. while these doctors didn't do their jobs, it was hardly a vast conspiracy.

Don't forget the belief that Donnie Shitstain does not rape children.

Retroactively abort yourself.

/ignore
Ah....Pro-Abortion. Or only if you can FORCE people, right?

That's more of a left winger thing.

412.jpg

I prefer when you parasites kill yourselves. Also a left winger thing.

hey-girl-can-i-get-you-a-drink-jim-jones-14710693.png

Fucking imbecile.

Forum List

Back