Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Did the Sandy Hook Massacre really happen

• Total voters

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Okay, because I'm getting a little bored with arguing with a certain poster, I'm just curious how many of you really think the Sandy Hook Massacre was an elaborate hoax.

Ground rules for this thread, this is NOT a debate on gun control or mental health. If you really think tighter rules on who can own a gun wouldn't have prevented this incident (or incidents like that), this is not the place to debate that.

This is merely a discussion of whether or not you think the government staged an elaborate hoax to further an agenda.

You know I support guns rights.

However, my wife lost her youngest cousin at Sandy Hook.
I have met the parents a few times and attended a dedication.
The family just wishes to be left the hell alone.
There is a special Hell for those conspiracy assholes who deny real events without no real knowledge of the people or events.

Just like Alex Jones has 1st Amendment rights, so do those who say Sandy Hook was real

-Geaux

Why is this in Current Events? Didn't that happen years ago? In fact, what I heard is they demolished all the evidence so there could be no debate on the issue, sort of like 9/11.

giphy.gif

Why is this in Current Events? Didn't that happen years ago? In fact, what I heard is they demolished all the evidence so there could be no debate on the issue, sort of like 9/11.

giphy.gif

Yep, Mods need to move this to the conspiracy forum

-Geaux

The idea that so many people, including a school district, police across the state and even the media as much as they disgust me, would conspire to fabricate something like that is just as absurd as the 9/11 truther movement, the Flat Earthers, and the belief hitlary is innocent of mishandling classified materials.

With the global warming hoax you can at least follow a money trail and find actual scientists who dispute it, there is a plausible and accepted idea that some "scientists" are fleecing the government for easy "research funding" and assholes like algore got rich off it while flying around the world scamming even more money.

Alex Jones is a bullshit artist, and should get throat punched by all the parents who lost their kids.

In a small way, it encapsulates what is wrong with the nation. Certain people are quick to assert their first amendment rights to free speech but deny there is any sort of social compact to use the right responsibly. Of course Sandy Hook happened. Those that deny it need to be reminded of the compact that was once there.

One has to be genuinely stupid to deny Sandy Hook. But lots of Americans are stupid as our literacy rates demonstrate and the current moron in the white house demonstrates too. But conspiracy idiots are a special blend of dumb, they deny the obvious which is quite a leap. Their minds cannot accept the world as it is and like people who think they are being followed or monitored they live in a closed strange place. A few pieces below may help? May.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

"But when we consider the beliefs of other people? It's an epistemic shit show out there. Astrology, conspiracies, the healing power of crystals. Aliens who abduct Earthlings and build pyramids. That vaccines cause autism or that Obama is a crypto-Muslim — or that the world was formed some 6,000 years ago, replete with fossils made to look millions of years old. How could anyone believe this stuff?! ... No, seriously: how?"

Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

"Some of the ones that I focus on in my own research include aspects of causal reasoning, which relates to explanation, but also diverges from it in various cases; also, aspects of moral reasoning. Why do we have the particular moral beliefs that we do? How do we evaluate when someone is blameworthy and when they should be punished? You also see this in many other cases: aspects of language, aspects of how we think about other people's minds, aspects of how we think about social structure. These are all topics that we benefit from the insights of both philosophy and psychology." Tania Lombrozo Learning By Thinking | Edge.org

There are so many hoaxes committed by our criminal central government, that sometimes it hard to distinguish real from fake.

Or that a 120 pound weakling carried hundreds of rounds of ammunition as well as multiple weapons through the hallways and hit his targets with a proficiency level never seen in mass murder history.

The supposed shooter was never seen at any gun range.... maybe he was a natural:deal:

The vid of the EMS worker who was interviewed the day of the shooting and stated he thought it strange to see and hear black helicopters over the school..... and he was the closest unit but was never called. Vid? Was disappeared.

Hmmmm...:backpedal:

Forum List

Back