Chuck Schumer secretly plots to sabotage North Korea talks

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I'm not sure I trust this site but the headline seems to make a whole lot of sense to me. Every time the president does something noteworthy, it's bad for the DimocRATs. So Schmurrer plotting against him makes a lot of sense. [Wouldn't surprise me that Establishment RINOs aren't doing the same.]

According to The Hill, Schumer and the Democrats “are mulling an audacious plan to bottle up President Trump’s nominee to head the State Department in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee — even though Mike Pompeo likely has enough votes to win confirmation on the Senate floor.”

More @ Chuck Schumer secretly plots to sabotage North Korea talks

McConnell has already stated he will see that the vote comes to the floor.

I'm not sure I trust this site but the headline seems to make a whole lot of sense to me. Every time the president does something noteworthy, it's bad for the DimocRATs. So Schmurrer plotting against him makes a lot of sense. [Wouldn't surprise me that Establishment RINOs aren't doing the same.]

According to The Hill, Schumer and the Democrats “are mulling an audacious plan to bottle up President Trump’s nominee to head the State Department in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee — even though Mike Pompeo likely has enough votes to win confirmation on the Senate floor.”

Knife, the Demorats have been trying to sabotage Trump's phone calls and cabinet appointments, so you KNOW they are all out looking for ANY WAY to nix his foreign deals! If things go any better, they're going to have a REAL HARD TIME trying to impeach him! So far their best impeachment case is Tweets that irritate and embarrass them.

Could you imagine if Schumer sent NK a letter, signed by multiple other Democrats, telling NK that America cannot be trusted, and that we will renege on any deal we make with them? Would you consider that treason?

Could you imagine if Schumer sent NK a letter, signed by multiple other Democrats, telling NK that America cannot be trusted, and that we will renege on any deal we make with them? Would you consider that treason?
It's typical democrat behavior.

I see you didn't answer :eusa_think:

you misspelled tom cotton

tighten up

Forum List

Back