Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Did the Sandy Hook Massacre really happen

• Total voters
Or that a 120 pound weakling carried hundreds of rounds of ammunition as well as multiple weapons through the hallways and hit his targets with a proficiency level never seen in mass murder history.

The supposed shooter was never seen at any gun range.... maybe he was a natural:deal:

there's no 'supposed' shooter. just an insane monster who massacred 26 innocent people. not that one actually needs target practice with a bushmaster, but ya--- he knew what he was doing & how to do it with maximum carnage.

'...While Ryan Lanza's statements aren't in the file, at least one of his father's is included, and it offers some insight into the relationship between the General Electric executive and his estranged son.

When police interviewed Peter Lanza after the shooting, he told investigators that on "several occasions" prior to 2011, he took Adam to a shooting range in Monroe, and to a range in Danbury at least once.

There, he would "rent a single gun for Adam and him to shoot at targets," the police report said..'

Report Reveals Details Of Deadly Day, Lanza's Life

The kid was supposedly autistic. I've been working with autistic adults for over 30 years. The fact that this kid parked in an unmarked parking space off to the side.... laughable. That is if you have any understanding of autism.

he had aspergers... on the spectrum, aspergers syndrome is the highest form of autism; & those who have it often have very high IQs. what does autism have to do with where he parked?

Just like Alex Jones has 1st Amendment rights, so do those who say Sandy Hook was real

-Geaux

So what’s wrong with asking questions, we weren’t there, if things don’t seam to add up, we want to know things, but it’s like if you ask questions then for some reason you are just heartless towards the families.
Some things don’t add up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The government didn't stage it, but the left has capitalized on it. They figuratively stand on the dead bodies of children to promote their fascist agenda.
And what fascism came about because of Sandy Hook? Specify.

Gun control.

And so why didn't Obama take your guns while he had the chance.

Because he was scared to try. And when he tried, congress shot it down

-Geaux

Why is this in Current Events? Didn't that happen years ago? In fact, what I heard is they demolished all the evidence so there could be no debate on the issue, sort of like 9/11.

giphy.gif
Oh, there can be a debate. If somebody is so fired up retarded as to think it didn't happen, they can debate their own assholes, which should be easy since that is where their heads are located.

It was all made up to take away guns from Americans, and the earth is actually flat. And the ISS is a fraud. But Elvis and JFK is still alive. Didn't any of you see that documentary, Bubba ho-tep? I put aluminum foil under my hat to keep the mind control waves away...

The idea that so many people, including a school district, police across the state and even the media as much as they disgust me, would conspire to fabricate something like that is just as absurd as the 9/11 truther movement, the Flat Earthers, and the belief hitlary is innocent of mishandling classified materials.

With the global warming hoax you can at least follow a money trail and find actual scientists who dispute it, there is a plausible and accepted idea that some "scientists" are fleecing the government for easy "research funding" and assholes like algore got rich off it while flying around the world scamming even more money.

Alex Jones is a bullshit artist, and should get throat punched by all the parents who lost their kids.

Don't forget the belief that Donnie Shitstain does not rape children.

The Las Vegas shooting cluster hump is a prime example of what our government is capable of

-Geaux

Bet these men didn't think it was a joke when they were so in love with their Gov too. Because oh the Gov. would nenver do such things. Half the sheep don't even know half of what this pos Gov. does to people and has done.

By mid-1927, however, the US government added much deadlier chemicals — kerosene, chloroform, and acetone among those most well known — which made alcohol more difficult to render consumable again. Adding 10% more methyl alcohol caused the worst effects.

Although New York City's chief medical examiner, Charles Norris, tried to publicize the dangers, in 1926, poisonous alcohol killed 400 in the city. The next year, 700 died.

52b20c31eab8ea0a5f533c22-750-561.jpg

A doctor administers an injection to one of the Tuskegee patients.
Wikimedia Commons

2. The US Public Health Service lied about treating black men with syphilis for more than 40 years.

9 huge government conspiracies that actually happened

Last edited:
The government didn't stage it, but the left has capitalized on it. They figuratively stand on the dead bodies of children to promote their fascist agenda.

Gun control.
Explain how gun control is in any way related to fascism.

I don’t have the time orvtge crayons to explain basic logic to you.
Nor the data and ability to articulate your bullcrap.

Gun control.
This can't be serious, or it's truly ignorant.

Firearm regulatory policy is not fascism.

Proposed measures are perfectly Constitutional and consistent with the Second Amendment.

This is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

You are ignorant AND a liar. Sucks to be you.

Gun control.
Explain how gun control is in any way related to fascism.

I don’t have the time orvtge crayons to explain basic logic to you.
Nor the data and ability to articulate your bullcrap.

Data dumbass? Wtf does data have to do with the definition of fascism? And I articulated very well: accurately and distinctly.

Forum List

Back