Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
As with the Kennedy assassination, there are always unanswerable questions when you look at something so deeply. Plus, you begin to see things that aren't there.

As for birtherism, I think it's a complex cocktail of racism, sore loser-ship, intolerance of non-GOP, and a touch of crazy.

'Why Did Obama Tell His Literary Agent That He was BORN IN KENYA??'

Why Did Obama Tell His Literary Agent That He was BORN IN KENYA??

First of all, you are wrong. The article never claims Obama said he was born in Kenya. Someone else wrote that.

Second, to quote the article: "The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama’s birth certificate."

Did you even read that drivel?

No, it doesn't say Obama claimed it. But would anyone be shocked if he does? He says things that are expedient at the time even if they are false. He has a history of this. He once claimed that he has a claim on Selma, Alabama because if it werent for the civil rights movement there, he would never have been born. Only problem is he was born several years before this event happened. That's hardly the only incident in his life he's exagerated and lied about.

And oddly that doesnt bother some people.

At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

I know I don't. I think he was born in Hawaii.. I think the Kenyan angle comes into play throughout his academic life... I'll bet you a dime to a donut that Mr. Obama is an incredibly mediocre man who used his "Kenyan" roots to his advantage most of his academic life.

Sorry though... he's just a skinny Hawaiian pothead.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me either. I think he played that Kenyan thing like he was 1/32 Cherokee. Obama is hiding something.

At the risk of being masochistic.... How many USMB people really, honestly believe in their heart of hearts that Obama was actually born in Kenya, and there has been a vast conspiracy to cover this fact up?

i'm amazed there are even 9 idiots who either think he was born in kenya or don't know.

wack-a-doodles...

I know I don't. I think he was born in Hawaii.. I think the Kenyan angle comes into play throughout his academic life... I'll bet you a dime to a donut that Mr. Obama is an incredibly mediocre man who used his "Kenyan" roots to his advantage most of his academic life.

Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me either. I think he played that Kenyan thing like he was 1/32 Cherokee. Obama is hiding something.

Obviously, Obama cashed in on his meme, probably directly via academic privilege.

It is no accident he was First Birfer.

You guys realize you can oppose his policies/vote for his opponent without thinking he's an illegal alien/a Muslim/chops up babies in his oatmeal, right?

Oh please. He could release video of his mother pushing him out right on the beaches of Maui and you'd still find some way to claim he's a secret illegal alien who his parents were somehow able to smuggle in the country.

Oh please. He could release video of his mother pushing him out right on the beaches of Maui and you'd still find some way to claim he's a secret illegal alien who his parents were somehow able to smuggle in the country.

No I wouldn't, he was born in Hawaii. I just think he played the born in Kenya card to help with his attempted book sales and for his foreign student discount. Your lack of reading comprehension skills is telling Mr. Pig in a poke. By election time he will likely be a Cherokee.

Last edited:

No I wouldn't, he was born in Hawaii. I just think he played the born in Kenya card to help with his attempted book sales and for his foreign student discount. Your lack of reading comprehension skills is telling Mr. Pig in a poke. By election time he will likely be a Cherokee.

His wife didn't seem to think so: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs]Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube[/ame]

Please.

Young egomanic Obama, in promoting his first book, didn't write his bio or was at least complicit in promoting the fact he was born in Kenya?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously, you don't know much about the Publishing world. If you are doing your first book, you kind of get bitch-slapped around by teh Publisher. They pick your cover art, which book signing you go to, and you do whatever they tell you.

Really! What is the name of your book?

Haven't been published yet, but I know quite few published authors who will tell you the same thing...

Forum List

Back