obama birth certificate: the final march on obama and the chicago way..

do you think the obama birth certificate will be an election issue now ?

• yea

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • nea

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
not only is the issue not now nor has it ever been dead, now it's going to change history in America, and hopefully we can get our nice country back from the usurpers.

The Provenance of Barack Obama with Dr. Jerome Corsi - YouTube

i think we all knew, deep down, that something was wrong with this transparent president, and clearly opaque presidency. here we go.

i told you chicago politics wasn't going to become nice anytime soon.

just remember folks, this is the guy that took down john kerry.

nixon thought he could get away with it too, and he did a lot of the time. in the end, no one is above the law, even the president.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
i just noticed that there is already a new birther poll in the conspiracy section, so this thread is redundant.

please visit the conspiracy section for any birther questions or comments.

perhaps the moderators could combine the two.

thanks everybody.... scott e.

• Banned
I want to know if his parents were married the day he was born.

i do too willow. the month of june should be pretty revealing as to mr. obama's past who his father was, and more details about the chicago politician's life.

the reason the democrats are so quick to dismiss this story as dead or over, aside from the upcoming election, is because more information is coming forth every day.

i am still stunned at the amount of people who don't know about the controversy, or just aren't willing to talk about it. the mainstream American media has been an accomplice almost from the beginning, most obviously (to me) since april 27th of 2011.

the democrats are running out of ways to brush this story off as silly or racist, even average people, people not really interested in politics or government, will soon be a part of the historical implications.

i hope people take the time to read dr. corsi's book, and to realised how his work has been denied and covered up by a political party that has been entirely supported by the American press and mainstream media.

there is a story here, there always has been. it is deep and complex, and hard to believe, but people are beginning to wonder and ask the right questions that were glossed over in the last presidential election. i submit that it was tactically and carefully contrived, and while there is much damaged that has been done, we will find our way back as a nation of free people. i don't think the same can be said for the media, thereby ushering in a new era of news sourcing and presentation, and that's fine, because now is that time.

• Banned
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!
Birfer!!!!!

just a reminder to the democrat party/liberals that the epistemology of the word "birfir" is wholly racist in nature. it is tantamount to "axe" for ask, and "troof" for truth.

it is a colloquialism, and while i don't mind personally, being called names for expressing my beliefs (anymore), i am proud to be a "birther" and this seems like a good time to again point out the hypocrisy of those who label me racist, while using/thinking it's ok to use a racist expression themselves.

incidentally, excoriating anyone for excercising thier right to free speech, by a liberal, also strikes me as ironic and hypocritical.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty funny that you're using Corsi's history with the Swift Boat Veterans as something that would make him more trustworthy.

The fact that Corsi was involved with that farce suggests that anything else he claims is pure bullshit.

Obama's birth is not an issue, only the wacks who are pushing the stupidity are interesting: like rats in a maze.

The court of public opinion has already decided: the story is about the lunacy of birferism.

I votes yes.

Only because Obama cannot run on his dismal record so he will have to try to ridicule Romney. He will try to connect him to the birthers as much as possible.

Predfan, love the country? Vote Romney and shut up about birferism.

we still need to know the whole story, for historical purposes. we will someday soon i hope. whether or not he is elected again.

Last edited:
not only is the issue not now nor has it ever been dead, now it's going to change history in America, and hopefully we can get our nice country back from the usurpers.[/url] i think we all knew, deep down, that something was wrong with this transparent president, and clearly opaque presidency. here we go. i told you chicago politics wasn't going to become nice anytime soon. just remember folks, this is the guy that took down john kerry.
nixon thought he could get away with it too, and he did a lot of the time. in the end, no one is above the law, even the president.

John Kerry was swift boated by lies created by an alcoholic naval rear admiral, who in Nam had his ass beaten by Kerry.

After the election, Romney will order the DOJ to investigate birfers and birferism for violations of the law by them. Birfer convictions and huge birfer fines will result.

Forum List

Back