Bilderberg Launches Unprecedented Security Crackdown...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Talk of machine guns & surveillance spooks hotel guests

The Bilderberg Group has launched an unprecedented security crackdown on the eve of tomorrow’s secretive confab of global power brokers, with guests at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel being intimidated by talk of machine guns and high-tech surveillance.

Surveying the scene at the hotel today, radio host Alex Jones described a chaotic picture, with Bilderberg security, including a particularly vocal Swedish woman, stomping around the building announcing that “machine gun nests” were being set up in anticipation of a deluge of protesters arriving over the next few days.

Given the fact that a record number of demonstrators are expected to attend, Bilderberg has been more stringent than ever before in its efforts to get people out of the way, telling customers who had made room reservations for two days before the start of the conference that their bookings would not be honored.

Undercover Fairfax police, secret service, hotel security, as well as diplomatic service personnel are all now rushing to finalize preparations for the arrival of Bilderberg members tomorrow morning.

Although well over a thousand people have signaled their intention to attend the protest, Bilderberg only expects around 500 to be in place at any one time.

Alex Jones himself was contacted yesterday by Bryan Stolz, Director of Hotel Operations at Marriott International, who told Jones that his room booking was cancelled and that he and his crew would be banned from entering the premises of the hotel.

People who are already staying at the hotel have had letters delivered to their rooms ordering them to leave the premises before noon on Thursday.

We are also expecting to receive details of Bilderberg’s 2012 agenda within the next few hours. One topic of discussion already confirmed to be up for debate will be ecological issues and Agenda 21 – part of Bilderberg’s efforts to usher in a post-industrial revolution.

» Bilderberg Launches Unprecedented Security Crackdown Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Sounds like security was pretty lacking if the location and discussion topics have leaked already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces]President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I see the Bilderberg conference as a perfectly normal thing for the very wealthy and influential of the world to do. I would find it very unproductive for them to hibernate alone, and keep their ideas to themselves. And, it's a good thing that the world gets some insight to what they promote.

From outside the US, it is cosmopolitan to see a world unified instead of split because most wars and destruction have been the result of treaty alliances, which were intended to actually serve to prevent war. In their ideal world there would not need to be any alliances, like NATO for instance.

I'm also encouraged that they invite the up-and-comers of the US to attend, because if there were something hugely dangerous going on it would leak out. So they are not a really secret society planning the takeover of the planet, just the ordinary mundane idea of a world united by commerce, trade, and interdependence; that's my take.

I think it's sad that Alex Jones makes villains out of people who are going about their lives and sharing some social time together. He's proving that it's dangerous to be wealthy and influential, and proving that taking extreme security measures are called for.

To me it would be odd if they didn't, and conspicuous by its absence.

Last edited:
I see the Bilderberg conference as a perfectly normal thing for the very wealthy and influential of the world to do. I would find it very unproductive for them to hibernate alone, and keep their ideas to themselves. And, it's a good thing that the world gets some insight to what they promote.

From outside the US, it is cosmopolitan to see a world unified instead of split because most wars and destruction have been the result of treaty alliances, which were intended to actually serve to prevent war. In their ideal world there would not need to be any alliances, like NATO for instance.

I'm also encouraged that they invite the up-and-comers of the US to attend, because if there were something hugely dangerous going on it would leak out. So they are not a really secret society planning the takeover of the planet, just the ordinary mundane idea of a world united by commerce, trade, and interdependence; that's my take.

I think it's sad that Alex Jones makes villains out of people who are going about their lives and sharing some social time together. He's proving that it's dangerous to be wealthy and influential, and proving that taking extreme security measures are called for.

Check out the Kennedy video posted above. Might give you a new perspective.

Bilderberg didn't have much security before because no one knew who they were or what they were. Now the cat is out of the bag and the BG has to take precautions because of all of the publicity.

Talk of machine guns & surveillance spooks hotel guests

The Bilderberg Group has launched an unprecedented security crackdown on the eve of tomorrow’s secretive confab of global power brokers, with guests at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles hotel being intimidated by talk of machine guns and high-tech surveillance.

Surveying the scene at the hotel today, radio host Alex Jones described a chaotic picture, with Bilderberg security, including a particularly vocal Swedish woman, stomping around the building announcing that “machine gun nests” were being set up in anticipation of a deluge of protesters arriving over the next few days.

Given the fact that a record number of demonstrators are expected to attend, Bilderberg has been more stringent than ever before in its efforts to get people out of the way, telling customers who had made room reservations for two days before the start of the conference that their bookings would not be honored.

Undercover Fairfax police, secret service, hotel security, as well as diplomatic service personnel are all now rushing to finalize preparations for the arrival of Bilderberg members tomorrow morning.

Although well over a thousand people have signaled their intention to attend the protest, Bilderberg only expects around 500 to be in place at any one time.

Alex Jones himself was contacted yesterday by Bryan Stolz, Director of Hotel Operations at Marriott International, who told Jones that his room booking was cancelled and that he and his crew would be banned from entering the premises of the hotel.

People who are already staying at the hotel have had letters delivered to their rooms ordering them to leave the premises before noon on Thursday.

We are also expecting to receive details of Bilderberg’s 2012 agenda within the next few hours. One topic of discussion already confirmed to be up for debate will be ecological issues and Agenda 21 – part of Bilderberg’s efforts to usher in a post-industrial revolution.

» Bilderberg Launches Unprecedented Security Crackdown Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Machine gun nests?

We usually have security provided by a guy named Bubba and only when the strippers show up. You know how frisky those Bilderberg grunts can get.

bouncer.png

Bilderberg didn't have much security before because no one knew who they were or what they were. Now the cat is out of the bag and the BG has to take precautions because of all of the publicity.
I'm a little surprised that Obamerican agrees that the BG even exists.

You don't think it's a "Conspiracy Theory?" You actually understand that the Bankers are in control?

how sad to be you..

how sad to be you..

You mean normal?

With all the conspiracies surrounding the Bilderbergs I imagine these folks feel their safety is threatened, thus the security. They are allowed to have what ever security measures they desire and the hotel obviously agreed to it so if the other guests have an issue they should take that up with the hotel.

i see the bilderberg conference as a perfectly normal thing for the very wealthy and influential of the world to do. I would find it very unproductive for them to hibernate alone, and keep their ideas to themselves. And, it's a good thing that the world gets some insight to what they promote.

From outside the us, it is cosmopolitan to see a world unified instead of split because most wars and destruction have been the result of treaty alliances, which were intended to actually serve to prevent war. In their ideal world there would not need to be any alliances, like nato for instance.

I'm also encouraged that they invite the up-and-comers of the us to attend, because if there were something hugely dangerous going on it would leak out. So they are not a really secret society planning the takeover of the planet, just the ordinary mundane idea of a world united by commerce, trade, and interdependence; that's my take.
Y
i think it's sad that alex jones makes villains out of people who are going about their lives and sharing some social time together. He's proving that it's dangerous to be wealthy and influential, and proving that taking extreme security measures are called for.

how sad to be you..

you mean normal?

yes, sadly it seems dumbed down and complacent is the norm

Just for your information, back when the first bankers were the Rothschilds, and large enough to finance huge projects, European heads of state would force them by coercion to finance their foreign ventures, and when those ventures turned out badly they simply murdered their lenders; and there was no safe place to find sanctuary or safe harbor. That's what the very rich have to be on guard about. Their wealth puts their very lives and the lives of their families at risk.

Here in my town of Bloomington Indiana, one of our our ordinary people started a business in his garage, and this business grew to great wealth; he became a billionaire. In 1989 his wife, Gail, was kidnapped by a failed businessman and held for ransom. She was rescued, and the perp Arthur Curry was caught and thrown in the slammer, an exception to the rule with kidnappings, and very lucky for her and her husband.

The reason I bring that up is that people need to look at the other side of the coin, and lose their paranoia. I give absolutely no credibility to the whole conspiracy genre, including that about the Fed. the Fed is a perfectly logical outcome and need in a huge monetary system like ours, and would fail if it was managed directly by the congress, any elected manager, or Bureaucracy, and it's failure would be earth shattering in consequence.

Last edited:

how sad to be you..

Those sentiments go without saying from a "True Believer"

I give absolutely no credibility to the whole conspiracy genre, including that about the Fed. the Fed is a perfectly logical outcome and need in a huge monetary system like ours, and would fail if it was managed directly by the congress, any elected manager, or Bureaucracy, and it's failure would be earth shattering in consequence.
Please explain how we got from 1776 to 1913 without a Privately Owned Federal Reserve System.

Please explain why the dollar has lost 90% of it's value since 1913.

I give absolutely no credibility to the whole conspiracy genre, including that about the Fed. the Fed is a perfectly logical outcome and need in a huge monetary system like ours, and would fail if it was managed directly by the congress, any elected manager, or Bureaucracy, and it's failure would be earth shattering in consequence.
Please explain how we got from 1776 to 1913 without a Privately Owned Federal Reserve System.

Please explain why the dollar has lost 90% of it's value since 1913.

I'd like to hear that explanation myself.

Forum List

Back