Poll-Bill O'Reilly popular, but Racheal Madcow is UNKNOWN.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:lol::eusa_shhh:

SNIP:
Bill O'Reilly (left) and Rachel Maddow (right) are included in the poll results. | AP Photo
CloseBy KEACH HAGEY | 9/26/10 10:55 PM EDT Updated: 9/27/10 11:31 PM EDT
More people are getting their news about the upcoming election from cable television than any other source, and from Fox News more than any other cable channel, according to a POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Poll released Monday.

The poll found that 81 percent of those polled get their news about the midterm elections from cable channels, like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, or their websites, compared with 71 percent from national network news channels, such as ABC, NBC or CBS, and their websites.

Among cable news channels, Fox was the clear winner, with 42 percent of respondents saying it is their main source, compared with 30 percent who cited CNN and 12 percent who rely on MSNBC.

Get full poll results.

Read more: Poll: Bill O'Reilly is popular, but Rachel Maddow is unknown to likely voters - Keach Hagey - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
I'll make myself comfortable while I wait for the rabid lefties to come along and scream about FAUX News.

this shocks me, seriously. maybe I am just jaded, but I have seen Bill O' change over the last 4 years...a lot. I guess the public likes this persona better....

this shocks me, seriously. maybe I am just jaded, but I have seen Bill O' change over the last 4 years...a lot. I guess the public likes this persona better....

In what way? I haven't paid much attention to O'Reilly.... watched him a few times recently, to see what the fuss is about from the left... same with Beck.... I don't see either as the monsters they are painted. O'Reilly seems very intelligent, measured and on point. Beck... well, he's original.

He has changed a bit. but he's been the number one commentator since he hit the scene. O'Rally he has.

In what way? I haven't paid much attention to O'Reilly.... watched him a few times recently, to see what the fuss is about from the left... same with Beck.... I don't see either as the monsters they are painted. O'Reilly seems very intelligent, measured and on point. Beck... well, he's original.

thats just it CG, hes become so measured , becasue he ran away from himself.

I watched him from the early days when he still had the hairpiece....but in the last several years hes become in one sense whats known in the industry as a 'star fucker'.

He wants " the get" now...just like the rest of them. The "get" being that hard to get persona, news hot rod of the day.

He never had a hope of getting hillary, obama or anyone of that stature on his show, becasue he really did tell it like it was, he didn't mince words and he did a great deal more studying of topics, was ahead of the news curve with stories none of the msm ran or would touch or even know about, etc.... now?

He drafted to the middle, big time. Trust me the folks who get on the forums and whack him out, have either never watched him before 2005, or don't watch him now.
Frankly I am surprised he still lets Laura Ingram to host for him, I think he does to purposely draw and invite comparisons;

"See? I am so even keeled and shes the righty fringer,me? I am Mr. Centrist ..."...

I watched him from the early days when he still had the hairpiece....but in the last several years hes become in one sense whats known in the industry as a 'star fucker'.

He wants " the get" now...just like the rest of them. The "get" being that hard to get persona, news hot rod of the day.

He never had a hope of getting hillary, obama or anyone of that stature on his show, becasue he really did tell it like it was, he didn't mince words and he did a great deal more studying of topics, was ahead of the news curve with stories none of the msm ran or would touch or even know about, etc.... now?

He drafted to the middle, big time. Trust me the folks who get on the forums and whack him out, have either never watched him before 2005, or don't watch him now.
Frankly I am surprised he still lets Laura Ingram to host for him, I think he does to purposely draw and invite comparisons;

"See? I am so even keeled and shes the righty fringer,me? I am Mr. Centrist ..."...

Hillary and obie wan have both been on his show.

Among cable news channels, Fox was the clear winner, with 42 percent of respondents saying it is their main source, compared with 30 percent who cited CNN and 12 percent who rely on MSNBC.

Get full poll results.

Read more: Poll: Bill O'Reilly is popular, but Rachel Maddow is unknown to likely voters - Keach Hagey - POLITICO.com

So from what I've been told, CNN and MSNBC are liberal news organizations? Right?

So if Fox News gets 42% of the market and when you add MSNBC and CNN together, you get 42%, it looks like it's a pretty even split.

Hillary and obie wan have both been on his show.

uhm,yes I am aware, thats why I said " he never had" a hope instead of he has no hope.

Last edited:

SNIP:
Bill O'Reilly (left) and Rachel Maddow (right) are included in the poll results. | AP Photo
More people are getting their news about the upcoming election from cable television than any other source, and from Fox News more than any other cable channel, according to a POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Poll released Monday.

The poll found that 81 percent of those polled get their news about the midterm elections from cable channels, like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, or their websites, compared with 71 percent from national network news channels, such as ABC, NBC or CBS, and their websites.

Get full poll results.

OK, so 42% get their election news from Foxnews, and 42% get their election news from CNN or MSNBC.

42 to 42.

What's the big Foxnews advantage here, again???

SNIP:

Get full poll results.

OK, so 42% get their election news from Foxnews, and 42% get their election news from CNN or MSNBC.

42 to 42.

What's the big Foxnews advantage here, again???

I really don't care either way, but they don't count it that way, cnn and mslsd are separate entities.

SNIP:

Get full poll results.

Stephanie, anyone reading your posts understands you're stupid. Not simply willfully ignorant, but truly stupid.
Ms. Madow is the exact opposite, she is very, very smart, well educated and well spoken. You are dumb, but even you must know you're dumb.
I suspect you're too stupid to know how truly dumb you are.
You are so dumb, you 'think' crusaderfrank is smart. That is really very very dumb.

SNIP:

Get full poll results.

And the so informative Glenn Beck, came in second to Bill, on FNC. :clap2:

Me 2, Probably because all he cares about is being in top of the ratings.

I think he softened and started being nicer to libs, to win ratings, Nothing else.

Forum List

Back