Slow News Day at Drudge

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I thought it was kinda funny this morning....

"Buck up , buck up , buck down..."

:lol:

Good old Matt never passes up an opportunity to make up a headline totally irrelevant to the story he is linking to. :lol:

View attachment 11591

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pictured through ... - Yahoo! News Photos

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pictured through a video viewfinder as she speaks during a news conference in Amman September 16, 2010.
REUTERS/Ali Jarekji (JORDAN)

The SPIN starts with the headlines.

Often I find that the headline (usually written by the editor) has little to do with (often is in direct conflict with) the content of the article which was written by the reporter.

I've already seen this movie.

they_live.jpg

Good old Matt never passes up an opportunity to make up a headline totally irrelevant to the story he is linking to. :lol:

View attachment 11591

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pictured through ... - Yahoo! News Photos

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pictured through a video viewfinder as she speaks during a news conference in Amman September 16, 2010.

Terrible, isn't it...

But let's see how the masters of spin do it. Here is Coulter on a NYTimes headline:

"Winning “Best in Show” was the Time’s headline on an article about the Christian missionary shot dead in Lebanon by a Muslim: ‘Killing Underscores Enmity of Evangelists and Muslims.’ This is like referring to the enmity between a woman and her rapist. She hates him, he hates her. It’s a cycle of violence!"
Ann Coulter, 12-2-02

View attachment 11591

When I saw that pic I thought Eleanor Roosevelt was channeling Hillary...

"NEWS BRIEF:"Hillary Clinton says imaginary talks just 'intellectual exercise', The Providence Journal Bulletin, Tuesday, 6/25/96, p. A3. "Hillary Rodham Clinton said yesterday her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt were merely an 'intellectual exercise' ... Trying to douse what she called 'sensational' speculation, the first lady rejected inferences that psychic researcher Jean Houston, who led her in several White House sessions, was her 'spiritual adviser'."

"In a written statement, Mrs. Clinton was firm in her denial that there were any psychic or religious overtones to the sessions. 'The bottom line is: I have no spiritual advisers or any other alternatives to my deeply held Methodist faith and traditions upon which I have relied since childhood.' "

"Mrs. Clinton met with Houston several times from late 1994 until March of this year, according to a new book [by Bob Woodward, 'The Choice'] that says Houston led the first lady through imaginary conversations with her hero, Mrs. Roosevelt and Indian leader ... Ghandi ... Mrs. Clinton said she engaged in hours of 'freewheeling discussions' with Houston."

NEWS BRIEF: "First Lady's 'adviser' says she's not a psychic", The Providence Journal Bulletin, Tuesday, 6/25/96, P. A3. "Jean Houston says that the exercises she coached Mrs. Clinton in are much like what is practiced at many corporations."

HILLARY TO JEAN HOUSTON -- COME ON OVER AND BRING ELEANOR WITH YOU! Christian Updates - New World Order.

Gee.......IDK..........I took a gandor over to DRUDGE before and I thought to myself........."Holy shit.......its gotta be sucky to be a liberal these days!!! MOFU's gotta be miserable as hell!!!"

There were 7 or 8 news stories clearly stating, "They're ( liberals) doing it wrong!!!" Just a disaster............:lol::lol:

Check this shit out....................

Bush aide: Economy 'Close to Destructive Tipping Point'...

CEOs' view of economy darkens...

Consumer confidence drops to lowest since Feb...

Cohen: Obama administration 'incompetence' derailed Mideast peace talks...

HILLARY HORROR: 'DEMON' PHOTO MOVED ON WIRE

Feingold skipping Obama rally -- Again...

Obama: FOX NEWS is 'destructive' to America...

and to think 30 million people are going to see that today...............

Last edited:
oh........and ps...............the "Bush aide........." story basically said the Bush sucked but that Obama has taken the country to a level of suck never seen before and the spending is taking the economy to the point of no return............

Forum List

Back