CDZ POLL: Are you proud of your party right now?

Are you proud of your party right now?

• Total voters
One more time, Mac, how do you "reason" with people who look at children in concentration camp and think that is a good thing?

You can't... Because you don't know the meaning of concentration camp... Just sayin... People are not dying to get INTO concentration camps. And the concentration camps are not trying to send people BACK OUT....

the way you seem to think Foreign invading kids are worth while while in reality all they are is a ticket to changing the demographics of the USA plus being a ticket for their parents and familia at a later date . Plus there is no shortage to these kids from all around the world as they eat , play , feck around and get healed and cured and who probably never had it so good except for their time being detained in USA Custody . What are you , some silly 'old man bachelor' that has NO kids of your own you emotionally driven lefty JoeB ??

Oh, was that rant directed towards me. You know, there's a quote feature that allows you to respond to what the other person said.

Anyway, our laws allow for people to apply for asylum.

Our Demographics are going to change regardless.. until the point where people of color catch up with white folks in family planning. But since the nutty right refuses to admit family planning (including abortion) is actually a good thing, don't expect that to happen.

You can't... Because you don't know the meaning of concentration camp... Just sayin... People are not dying to get INTO concentration camps. And the concentration camps are not trying to send people BACK OUT....

Throwing people into crowded conditions with no due process of law. Yes, that is a concentration camp.

Some choice, a concentration camp or a war zone.

the invaders are simply being 'penned' up for accounting purposes and security . As I said these invaders best times in their lives are when they are penned up , fed , have nice clean surroundings , got health care and cures for disease and Creepy Crawly PESTS and ALL on American taxpayers money you old spinster / bachelor JoeB , [chuckle]

the invaders are simply being 'penned' up for accounting purposes and security . As I said these invaders best times in their lives are when they are penned up , fed , have nice clean surroundings , got health care and cures for disease and Creepy Crawly PESTS and ALL on American taxpayers money you old spinster / bachelor JoeB , [chuckle]

And when we get Trump out of office, they'll be moving into a neighborhood near you..

that's ok , I tell the same to young millennial enemies so they can explain the zhit that they have in store for there widdle baby kids that are just growing up , ME , I'm an Older Feck and mostly don't care . Its the millennials that are building the future of the USA and many of them can't even count 'pocket change' money for a cup of coffee properly JoeB .

that's ok , I tell the same to young millennial enemies so they can explain the zhit that they have in store for there widdle baby kids that are just growing up , ME , I'm an Older Feck and mostly don't care . Its the millennials that are building the future of the USA and many of them can't even count 'pocket change' money for a cup of coffee properly JoeB .

I suspect if I put you behind a register at a Starbucks, you'd probably make a lot of mistakes, too.

I'm an older guy, too. When I was younger, I used to be pretty conservative.

Then I realized that my real enemy wasn't someone with a different religion or a different skin tone. They were in the same boat I'm in, just trying to get by and pay the bills.

The real enemy is the one who has plenty, always wants more, and uses his wealth and influence to bully others.

invaders shouldn't invade the USA and then they wouldn't be PENNED up and be taken care of for the best times in their lives JoeB .

Simple, clear, direct question: Are you proud of your party right now?

I was going to list some of things being said and done by both parties right now, but I really don't think I need to.

In all seriousness, are you proud of your party's general behaviors right now?

Independents/Moderates, please vote and comment too.

I vote No, I don't see or understand what this stuff is supposed to accomplish for the long run.

I think my party needs to be more aggressive and more hardline. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

It is a crime that the Wall is not done, for one limited example.

And the deportations and tariffs need to be actual policies, not threats.

I don't know how many mistakes are made at 'starbucks' but I constantly see that millennials can not even count pocket money change at those little 'kiosk' coffee shops . I think its funny as these are the same yahoos , dopers , hip hoppers , MOM's basement dwellers that will one day run the USA JoeB ,

invaders shouldn't invade the USA and then they wouldn't be PENNED up and be taken care of for the best times in their lives JoeB .

Maybe we should shoot jaywalkers while we are at it?

I think my party needs to be more aggressive and more hardline. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

It is a crime that the Wall is not done, for one limited example.

And the deportations and tariffs need to be actual policies, not threats.

the problem with having a political philosophy based on hate is that you can never be satisfied...

my political thinking is formed on PRACTICAL thinking . As I have said many times . USA had 210 million in population in the 1970 Census . In 2010 the USA had 310 million in the 2010 Census . All this excess and rising foreign population leads to is more laws , rules , regulation and 'personal' or people enforcing the new laws , rules and regulations . Don't really care but its just the way things are in the USA . Rising population of foreigners and their foreign ways and thinking and doing things will mostly affect the younsters in the USA , imo , JoeB .

my political thinking is formed on PRACTICAL thinking . As I have said many times . USA had 210 million in population in the 1970 Census . In 2010 the USA had 310 million in the 2010 Census . All this excess and rising foreign population leads to is more laws , rules , regulation and 'personal' or people enforcing the new laws , rules and regulations . Don't really care but its just the way things are in the USA . Rising population of foreigners and their foreign ways and thinking and doing things will mostly affect the younsters in the USA , imo , JoeB .

Guy, you fear of foreigners is your hangup. I work with people from all over the world, most of them are harder working than Americans..

So your primary complaint about your party is that it's not partisan and hardline ENOUGH.

That's another thing I hear pretty regularly from the both ends.

If we listen carefully enough, I'd bet we could actually HEAR this country being torn apart by its wings.

Throwing people into crowded conditions with no due process of law. Yes, that is a concentration camp.

Some choice, a concentration camp or a war zone.

And a stalled subway train is a Concentration Tube then... :rolleyes: THIS is why there's no rational chance at SOLVING anything anymore...

So your primary complaint about your party is that it's not partisan and hardline ENOUGH.

If we listen carefully enough, I'd bet we could actually HEAR this country being torn apart by its wings.

Funny, I did not say "partisan". You added that.

Not happy with my party. As a Blue Dog Democrat , I’m my own best friend... :abgg2q.jpg:

Which means youre a modern republican :04:
Thats what the dems need blue dogs...i dont think youre getting any anytime soon

Trumps a blue dog JUST LIKE YOU

Wheres the screw the globo homo inc uniparty option ?

Funny, I did not say "partisan". You added that.
Yep!

Forum List

Back