CDZ POLL: Are you proud of your party right now?

Are you proud of your party right now?

• Total voters
I think my party needs to be more aggressive and more hardline. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
So your primary complaint about your party is that it's not partisan and hardline ENOUGH.

That's another thing I hear pretty regularly from the both ends.

If we listen carefully enough, I'd bet we could actually HEAR this country being torn apart by its wings.

Funny, I did not say "partisan". You added that.
Yep!

So, why? NOt the type of act to bring US together.

I think my party needs to be more aggressive and more hardline. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
So your primary complaint about your party is that it's not partisan and hardline ENOUGH.

If we listen carefully enough, I'd bet we could actually HEAR this country being torn apart by its wings.

Yep!

There will be people who try to bring the country together, and people who don't.

Hopefully the wingers will one day be marginalized enough so that we can attempt some kind of repair.

Yep!

There will be people who try to bring the country together, and people who don't.

Hopefully the wingers will one day be marginalized enough so that we can attempt some kind of repair.

The most important step towards this, imo, is to stop the widespread acceptance of false accusations of racism.

NOTHING is more divisive and corrosive to any attempts to build bridges.

Yep!

The most important step towards this, imo, is to stop the widespread acceptance of false accusations of racism.

Well, the Left drastically overstates actual racism and the Right drastically understates it.

So I'd think that would be the first area of focus, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

Yep!

Well, the Left drastically overstates actual racism and the Right drastically understates it.

So I'd think that would be the first area of focus, but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

It is nice that you are somewhat aware of the problem.

Yep!

------------------------------- coming together just means Compromise I guess . But why would I want to Compromise [on guns as example] on with a lefty on . And as far as tearing the USA apart . What BAD difference would the tearing apart of the USA make except to the 'government' of the existing USA Gents and Ladies .

Yep!

------------------------------- coming together just means Compromise I guess . But why would I want to Compromise [on guns as example] on with a lefty on . And as far as tearing the USA apart . What BAD difference would the tearing apart of the USA make except to the 'government' of the existing USA Gents and Ladies .
Have you ever considered the possibility that working together could lead to something NEW, something INNOVATIVE, like our Constitution?

Yep!

Have you ever considered the possibility that working together could lead to something NEW, something INNOVATIVE, like our Constitution?
---------------------------------- hopes and wishes . I am not interested in Hopes and Wishes but like I asked , if the USA were to split up in to 2 countries what harm would that be Mac ??

Yep!

---------------------------------- and a FOCUS on Racism . What racism is that ?? As I told IM2 , violence motivated by Racism is already ILLEGAL so it seems to me that A focus on racism has already been done . What more can or should be done about Racism Gents . [IM2 Disappeared without answering my question]

Not happy with my party. As a Blue Dog Democrat , I’m my own best friend... :abgg2q.jpg:

Which means youre a modern republican :04:
Thats what the dems need blue dogs...i dont think youre getting any anytime soon

Trumps a blue dog JUST LIKE YOU

Wheres the screw the globo homo inc uniparty option ?

I'm all for the now extinct Blue Dogs. But the Dem part is not.. Every time they demean the South, they are demeaning YOU.. And the other 40% of their loyal constituents that the Dem party has written off in the South.

Yep!

Also
Getting rid of fascist racist progressive identity politics would also be a ste p in the right direction

their is no E pluribus unum when the always angry leftwing nazis herd everyone into balkanized groups

Racist pieces of nazi shit that the left have become

None of the above.

I'm fine with the Republican platform but there are still a lot of swamp dwelling Republicans that need to go. Any Republican who doesn't support the president should be replaced with one that does starting with Mike Turner.

---------------------------------- hopes and wishes . I am not interested in Hopes and Wishes but like I asked , if the USA were to split up in to 2 countries what harm would that be Mac ??
"Hopes and wishes". It's not going to happen. And it's the easy way out, for people who just want to quit, give up.

All we have to do is grow up and start acting like adults. Work together. Think. Innovate. Use our MINDS instead of flinging poo like monkeys at the zoo.

Those who have a vested professional interest in keeping this some kind of "war" are winning, by conning their audience. I want them to lose.

Last edited:

---------------------------------- and a FOCUS on Racism . What racism is that ?? As I told IM2 , violence motivated by Racism is already ILLEGAL so it seems to me that A focus on racism has already been done . What more can or should be done about Racism Gents . [IM2 Disappeared without answering my question]
Both ends of the issue have to stop pointing the finger at the other and clean their own house.

That would be the start we need.

Simple, clear, direct question: Are you proud of your party right now?

I was going to list some of things being said and done by both parties right now, but I really don't think I need to.

In all seriousness, are you proud of your party's general behaviors right now?

Independents/Moderates, please vote and comment too.

I vote No, I don't see or understand what this stuff is supposed to accomplish for the long run.

Good lord you have a blindered view of the world.

Simple, clear, direct question: Are you proud of your party right now?

I was going to list some of things being said and done by both parties right now, but I really don't think I need to.

In all seriousness, are you proud of your party's general behaviors right now?

Independents/Moderates, please vote and comment too.

I vote No, I don't see or understand what this stuff is supposed to accomplish for the long run.

Good lord you have a blindered view of the world.
Please explain.

And a stalled subway train is a Concentration Tube then... :rolleyes: THIS is why there's no rational chance at SOLVING anything anymore...

You are being disingenuous now, buddy. If these detention centers were such wonderful places, why not let the press in to see what is going on there?
---------------------------------------- I think that the media does have access or some access to GOV controlled invader housing . Course , most of the press is not realistic with their thinking on housing these widdle invaders . As I have said , these widdle invaders have never had it as good as they now have it . Fed , clothed , games and toys to play with , free medical , entertainment , tv , movies , snacks and probably dental care and all at MY expense JoeB .

Both ends of the issue have to stop pointing the finger at the other and clean their own house.

--------------------------------------- no way that I am going to work with the assumed by me to be black racists on this board . I mean , read their posts and reasoning , read what they say . They want surrender . I think that you know WHO I mean without me mentioning names Best I do with those boneheads is to leave them alone as I have done for the last close to 65 years when I first became aware of them in 'kindergarden' . Working with them requires too much azz kissing , reparations and kowtowing and as I said , they want surrender Mac .

--------------------------------------- no way that I am going to work with the assumed by me to be black racists on this board . I mean , read their posts and reasoning , read what they say . They want surrender . I think that you know WHO I mean without me mentioning names Best I do with those boneheads is to leave them alone as I have done for the last close to 65 years when I first became aware of them in 'kindergarden' . Working with them requires too much azz kissing , reparations and kowtowing and as I said , they want surrender Mac .
I don't expect you to work with them. There will be people who simply will not be part of fixing things.

The key will be in marginalizing them enough so that those who CAN have the chance to do so.

Forum List

Back