CDZ POLL: Are you proud of your party right now?

Are you proud of your party right now?

• Total voters
Democrats and Republicans have allowed the extreme element to become the voice of the party. The moderate elements get shouted down by those who want to beat tribal drums. One of the biggest problems is allowing those to broadbrush the opposition. It paints any exaggerated picture of politics that does not necessarily speak for the majority.

Democrats and Republicans have allowed the extreme element to become the voice of the party. The moderate elements get shouted down by those who want to beat tribal drums. One of the biggest problems is allowing those to broadbrush the opposition. It paints any exaggerated picture of politics that does not necessarily speak for the majority.

Yeah, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, and the absolutely extremist Joe Biden, the folks with the biggest megaphone in the party, just drone out the moderates.

SMH.

Yeah, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, and the absolutely extremist Joe Biden, the folks with the biggest megaphone in the party, just drone out the moderates.

SMH.

And yet we have the squad with a microphone and twitter getting as much if not more attention. Funny how that works...

And yet we have the squad with a microphone and twitter getting as much if not more attention. Funny how that works...

The funniest thing about it all is that The Squad, and AOC in particular, are a media phenomenon largely created by the XXXX blabbosphere in an attempt at equating the Democratic party to a few outspoken members. In effect, it may be rightards and their propaganda efforts blaring all over the moderates in charge in the Democratic party. Right next, we see XXXX claiming that The Squad control the Democratic party - the next step of their propaganda.

It's shameful to fall for such a transparent ploy.

Olde Europe Choose other less derisive terms when you roost in the CDZ..

Last edited by a moderator:

The funniest thing about it all is that The Squad, and AOC in particular, are a media phenomenon largely created by the rightarded blabbosphere in an attempt at equating the Democratic party to a few outspoken members. In effect, it may be rightards and their propaganda efforts blaring all over the moderates in charge in the Democratic party. Right next, we see rightards claiming that The Squad control the Democratic party - the next step of their propaganda.

Agreed. That was the point. Whether it is fallacious or not makes no difference. It’s about the perception vs the fact. Too many people do fall for it.

I'm pretty happy with My political party.

political-party.jpg

I voted Yes. As a Conservative I don’t actually have a Political Party, but I am very happy to see at least some members of the Republican Party embracing more Conservative ideals and values.

Apart from this message board, I don’t really keep up with what’s going on.

My attitude is the further I get from my front door, the less I give a shit.

The funniest thing about it all is that The Squad, and AOC in particular, are a media phenomenon largely created by the rightarded blabbosphere in an attempt at equating the Democratic party to a few outspoken members. In effect, it may be rightards and their propaganda efforts blaring all over the moderates in charge in the Democratic party. Right next, we see rightards claiming that The Squad control the Democratic party - the next step of their propaganda.

Your language not only reveals the extreme nature of your politics, but your insecurity over that fact as well.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Response to inflammatory words in CDZ deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's pretty funny that, on a board as partisan as USMB, that no one has voted Yes yet. :laugh:
Well, have you ever seen any of the extreme partisans with enough honesty to admit their partisanship?
Yeah, I guess that's part of the psychosis.

They could at least support their PARTY though, no?

Agreed. That was the point. Whether it is fallacious or not makes no difference. It’s about the perception vs the fact. Too many people do fall for it.

Okay. As long as it remains clear concerning Democrats we're talking about a rightarded fabrication, not reality.

Okay. As long as it remains clear concerning Democrats we're talking about a rightarded fabrication, not reality.

Rightarded??

Yep, is there a problem with the term? There's a lot of "rightarded" outlets specializing in AOC amplification, and they have the near undivided attention of quite a lot of posters here, creating what appears to be one hyperventilating AOC thread on average per day - the flavor never really changes. You cannot possibly have missed it.

I think it's pretty funny that, on a board as partisan as USMB, that no one has voted Yes yet.
Well, have you ever seen any of the extreme partisans with enough honesty to admit their partisanship?
That's the scam, and you even got rabid centrist now to, which are just as bad, maybe alittle worse.
Examples?

Well, for democrats I would point to that guy Chris Koons. Think I spelled his name wrong, but the balled red head dude. He doesn't get much press anymore. For the republicans there are many. John McTumor was one, Lindaey Gram another, Will Hurd is, and it will cost him, and the Jef Flake wannabe, Mitt Romney. Of all those Chris Koons is I believe the only genuine person in the group. By genuine I mean, gos to work to work, while they other only do it for vanitys sake.

Forum List

Back