CDZ POLL: Are you proud of your party right now?

Are you proud of your party right now?

• Total voters
Well, maybe if you gave honest choices, we'd vote for them.

Here's the choice I would like.

"I think that the Republicans have gone full racist cult, and the Democrats are FINALLY starting to stand up to them, but are being too docile, still."

I remember the great BBC Series, I, Claudius, where the titular character says to his mother, Antonia, "Caligula is sick, sick in the head".

"No, Rome is sick. Sick in its heart. Caligula is just the latest rash it's broken out into."

That was one damn good series, and your quote is a propos. Thanks.

The problem isn't just with the "choices", leading and slanted as they are. The problem is with polling itself, in effect providing an (yet another) opportunity for the intellectually lazy habit of rendering judgment without even the attempt at a supporting argument.

Simple, clear, direct question: Are you proud of your party right now?

I was going to list some of things being said and done by both parties right now, but I really don't think I need to.

In all seriousness, are you proud of your party's general behaviors right now?

Independents/Moderates, please vote and comment too.

I vote No, I don't see or understand what this stuff is supposed to accomplish for the long run.

I don't have a party..... and I'm pretty damn glad.

Many are claiming to not be affiliated with a party, yet there is only one of the two major parties that gets your vote most of the time,

I for example never vote Democrat, most of the time vote Republican, but sometimes vote 3rd party.

My state does not register voters by party.

I wish Trump could use humor the way Reagan did, but that simply is not who Trump is.

I wish Trump could use humor the way Reagan did, but that simply is not who Trump is.

Reagan didn't infuriate left wingers nearly as much as Trump does, though, which is his strong point; they're reduced to frothing imbecility almost daily by the trolling he inflicts on the morons.

I don't have a Party, and rarely vote in primaries, not since the Democratic Party enacted the 'super delegate Rule'; I'm not a Republican nor right wing, so I guess they mean indies are those who vote for the persons, not the straight ticket voters. I've done write ins for more Presidential votes, and I leave offices on the ballots I'm not familiar with blank. I vote for some local 'Democrats' on occasion, but most locals here who aren't racist hacks are moderates, and it's easy to sort them out.

Yeah. Trump's version of humor is to tweet an insult.

That's one reason I don't believe Trump is a Racist. He is an equal opportunity insulter regardless of race. Of course when he does insult someone who is a minority that becomes fodder to brand him a racist. Trump is a Trumpist, he believes himself to be superior to others and race has nothing to do with that.

I was going to list some of things being said and done by both parties right now, but I really don't think I need to.

I vote No, I don't see or understand what this stuff is supposed to accomplish for the long run.
------------------------------------ SURE , i'm not worried about the 'long run' though asTrump or another President will be along shortly . As of the last few years with TRUMP in charge things look fine to me Mac . By the way , if anything i am a pure 'Trumper' rather than any particular Party MAC .

its a good SIMPLE poll . It just might be that people don't want to be identified as the poll announces or warns that poll takers will be identified Mac . [i think the poll says that identification will happen] --------- i'll go look and see Mac

i can't find that warning about identification but its a good poll in my opinion Mac .

Polarized, the down fall of us all, when more people feel they need to vote party, not looking at each person running to see if they work for the betterment of all or are pushing a narrow agenda.

I am not proud of any political party and let be really honest America has not had any true leaders since George H.W. Bush days...

American Politics has become nothing but Tabloid Soundbites with hardly anything being done...

Polarized, the down fall of us all, when more people feel they need to vote party, not looking at each person running to see if they work for the betterment of all or are pushing a narrow agenda.
------------------------------------------ if TRUMPS agenda , no matter if narrow or wide . I only voted for TRUMP based on his words on importing third worlders into the USA . Think that started on his ride down the Escaltor or at a later Rally SatreP .

Forum List

Back