Poll: Americans Want Obama to Negotiate

Article I Section 7.

All bills for raising revenue shall ******originate**** in the House of Representatives.

Which has jack to do with anything. What on earth makes you think it excuses shutting down the government? After all, the senate votes on spending bills too, and is just as capable of shutting down the government.

Is the House of Representatives still a CO-EQUAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT or has it been abolished?

Read all of what Senator Obama said, not just the part that gives you a tingle up your leg. Read the part about revenue increases and PayGo.

How much of our debt and deficit are Barack Obama's? How much is attributed to the wars and Bush Tax Cuts? Are you aware that the deficit has been cut in half since he took office? How much did adding the cost of the wars to the actual budget attribute to the current debt and deficits?

I read all of it sweetie and it is completely humiliating to Barack Obama as it exposes his extraordinary hypocrisy. It exposes him as the unhinged partisan hack that he is (as it is doing to you now as well).

How much of our debt is Barack Obama's? Soon to be $7 trillion. It stood at $10 trillion the day he took office. He has added an astounding 70% of what all presidents in U.S. history combined had accumulated by the time he took office. He is the most reckless spender in world history (that's right sweetie - not just U.S. history, world history). Nobody had ever spent $7 trillion before the radical unhinged marxist and his regime took over the White House.

You can't "cut the deficit in half" and add more to the debt than any president in U.S. history sweetie... :cuckoo:

Also, will you stop with your "pay-go" insanity. That was an Obama campaign promise which he wiped his ass with (like all of his other promises). Obamacare will add $2 trillion to the U.S. debt just over the next decade alone because it is not paid for. So much for "pay-go", uh sweetie?

And don't blame the "wars" as Obama is Command-in-Chief and could have withdrawn troops any time he wanted. No Congressional approval needed.

So I ask again: the Dumbocrats vote against raising the debt ceiling was "symbolic" of what?!?

The President admitted his 2006 vote was political. He did not childishly shut down the government. That's the one trick pony of the Teabillies.

No, instead he childishly voted against something he actually wanted! :cuckoo:

Talk about fuck'n childish.

So the president admitted to acting like a fuck'n child and using his earth-shatteringly important vote for "political" purposes (and I've love to hear his explanation of "political" just like I'm dying to hear your explanation of "symbolic")?

So now both you AND Obama have proved that the Tea Party are the only adults in the room! The only people who do what they say they are going to do. The only people who vote their conscious and not their political affiliation.

Really? Where do you get that? Barack Obama has been in office for 5 years and he has owned the Republican party. Name one concession Obama has made. One.

Sequester. That was easy.

Everything about the ACA.

Seriously, what part of the budget hasn't Obama compromised on?

"Everything about the AHCA"?!?! :lmao: :lmao:

He rammed that down the throats of the American people AGAINST the will of the GOP. He even had to bribe Dumbocrat because even they wouldn't support the legislation it was so radical and unhinged.

Name one thing in the AHCA that he altered to make Republicans happy. Just one? :lmao:

"The Sequester"? Well, I just proved with my link above from Forbes that you LIED on this one.

"The Budget"? Well, again I just proved with my link above from Forbes that you LIED on this one as well.

Want to try again Sparky? That was a rather embarassing attempt on your part... :lol:

That's the one trick pony of the Teabillies.

Oh sweetie, oh how embarrassing. This is now the 5th time today you have been caught lying. In your very pathetic attempt to make a clever name (and man is this sad as it's not even close to go from Tea to "Teabilly" :lmao:) you have falsely created the narrative that the Tea Party is some uneducated hillbilly faction. Uh...oops! :lmao:

Yale Professor 'Embarrassed' to Discover Tea Party Members are Scientifically Literate | CNS News

Yale Profs Honest Reaction to Finding Tea Party Members Score Well on Science Comprehension | TheBlaze.com

Snooty Yale Professor Shocked to Learn Tea Party Understands Science! | The Libertarian Republic

You need to slow down and re-read my posts, little puppy. I just reiterated exactly what I've been saying all along.

In 2006 the Senate Democrats, who knew they did not have the votes, voted not to raise the debt ceiling. At that time Senator Obama argued for Pay-go (which he signed into law in 2010...before the Teabillies started bagging the Boehner) It was a purely political move...the President has admitted as much. They did not filibuster or read Green Eggs and Ham (a story with a moral obviously lost on Canadian performance artist, Ted Cruz) in a fake filibuster. They did not shut down the government or come anywhere close to defaulting on our debts. In 2006, when Senator Obama voted with other Senate Democrats not to raise the debt ceiling, public opinion against the war was at all time lows.

Senator Obama was not in office in 2003, so it has nothing to do with the current discussion.

Sweetie, according to your lies, the vote occurred in 2006 when Obama was Senator.

Also, if it has nothing to do with the discussion, why did you say that it did? (Hint: click the link below):

Wytchey contradicts herself AGAIN

Puppy, you keep bringing up the irrelevant vote in 2003 for the Iraq war...a vote Barack Obama had no part of.

Here are the weak parables: in 2006 Democrats voted not to extend the debt ceiling. They did not have the votes and the debt ceiling was raised. The did it for purely political and ideological reasons. They did it, in part, to protest the very unpopular Iraq war (again, in 2006 not 2003) especially the way it was funded. (You will recall, one of the first things President Obama did was to stop funding the war "off budget " in emergency procurements)

In 2006 the Democrats did not fake filibuster or shut down the government. We never, once, came close to defaulting on our debt (as we have twice now with Teabillies controlling the Boehner's caucus).

Today the Teabillies have voted dozens of times in political, ideological, empty votes to repeal the ACA. They threw a tantrum over not being able to legislatively achieve their goals and resorted to extortion and hostage taking.

Y'all are just pissed because this time President Obama didn't cave like a Chilean mine.

Extortion and hostage taking are illegal. I don't see any charges being made. Everything the house did was legal. They were doing what their constituents sent them to do. I think they could have handled it much better and should have, but it is what it is....

Sweetie, according to your lies, the vote occurred in 2006 when Obama was Senator.

Also, if it has nothing to do with the discussion, why did you say that it did? (Hint: click the link below):

Wytchey contradicts herself AGAIN

Puppy, you keep bringing up the irrelevant vote in 2003 for the Iraq war...a vote Barack Obama had no part of.

Here are the weak parables: in 2006 Democrats voted not to extend the debt ceiling. They did not have the votes and the debt ceiling was raised. The did it for purely political and ideological reasons. They did it, in part, to protest the very unpopular Iraq war (again, in 2006 not 2003) especially the way it was funded. (You will recall, one of the first things President Obama did was to stop funding the war "off budget " in emergency procurements)

In 2006 the Democrats did not fake filibuster or shut down the government. We never, once, came close to defaulting on our debt (as we have twice now with Teabillies controlling the Boehner's caucus).

Today the Teabillies have voted dozens of times in political, ideological, empty votes to repeal the ACA. They threw a tantrum over not being able to legislatively achieve their goals and resorted to extortion and hostage taking.

Y'all are just pissed because this time President Obama didn't cave like a Chilean mine.

Extortion and hostage taking are illegal. I don't see any charges being made. Everything the house did was legal. They were doing what their constituents sent them to do. I think they could have handled it much better and should have, but it is what it is....

It was legally stupid. It was a legal tantrum that cost billions. Isn't it awesome that it was legal though? I hope the Progressive Caucus is taking notes! It's "legal" after all.

Oh sweetie, oh how embarrassing. This is now the 5th time today you have been caught lying. In your very pathetic attempt to make a clever name (and man is this sad as it's not even close to go from Tea to "Teabilly" :lmao:) you have falsely created the narrative that the Tea Party is some uneducated hillbilly faction. Uh...oops! :lmao:

Yale Professor 'Embarrassed' to Discover Tea Party Members are Scientifically Literate | CNS News

Yale Profs Honest Reaction to Finding Tea Party Members Score Well on Science Comprehension | TheBlaze.com

Snooty Yale Professor Shocked to Learn Tea Party Understands Science! | The Libertarian Republic

You have yet to "catch" me lying, but it's really cute that you keep trying. Like a real puppy trying not to pee on his own leg.

The Baggers in the House fit the Teabilly description to a T. They define Skeeter.

https://soundcloud.com/rockymountainmike/please-help-skeeter

Legislatively, not with childish shutdowns and defaults...as the polls show.

But, hey, throw the RINOs out instead...much better plan.

Article I Section 7.

All bills for raising revenue shall ******originate**** in the House of Representatives;

The ACA is not a bill.

Oh....My....God!!! You are having your worst day on USMB ever [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] (and that is saying a lot).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

With Democrats having lost a filibuster-proof supermajority in the Senate but having already passed the Senate bill with 60 votes on December 24, the most viable option for the proponents of comprehensive reform was for the House to abandon its own health reform bill, the Affordable Health Care for America Act, and pass the Senate's bill, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, instead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act

You have yet to "catch" me lying, but it's really cute that you keep trying. Like a real puppy trying not to pee on his own leg.

The Baggers in the House fit the Teabilly description to a T. They define Skeeter.

Sweetie, you said that the "overwhelming majority of America" opposed the operations in Iraq before the Dumbocrats voted for the operations and then posted a poll from 2006 showing operations. Except that the vote took place in 2002. You were caught lying sweetie! Here it is sweetie:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-want-obama-to-negotiate-33.html#post8020535

:dance:

Sweetie, you said that the "overwhelming majority of America" opposed the operations in Iraq before the Dumbocrats voted for the operations and then posted a poll from 2006 showing operations. Except that the vote took place in 2002. You were caught lying sweetie! Here it is sweetie:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-want-obama-to-negotiate-33.html#post8020535

No Darlin', I didn't. I said that when Senator Obama voted not to raise the debt ceiling in 2006, popularity for the war was at an all time low, 60%.

Slow down and read.

No Darlin', I didn't. I said that when Senator Obama voted not to raise the debt ceiling in 2006, popularity for the war was at an all time low, 60%.

Slow down and read.

So what the fuck does that have to do with the debt ceiling vote?!? Do you even hear yourself? Your so desperate to defend the indefensible, you do the only thing you fuck'n uneducated idiot Dumbocrats were taught by MSNBC to do: blame GWB & Iraq. The 2006 debt ceiling vote had nothing to do with the 2002 use of military force vote that the Dumbocrats supported.

Barack Obama: "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's.

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here.'' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit."

I'm sorry - I can't seem to find the part where he mentions his outrage over Iraq as his reason for not raising the debt ceiling, can you? I can however, clearly locate the part where he blames debt as a "failure of leadership" and how it "weakens us domestically and internationally" as his reason for not voting to increase the debt limit.

Slow down and read.

So what the fuck does that have to do with the debt ceiling vote?!? Do you even hear yourself? Your so desperate to defend the indefensible, you do the only thing you fuck'n uneducated idiot Dumbocrats were taught by MSNBC to do: blame GWB & Iraq. The 2006 debt ceiling vote had nothing to do with the 2002 use of military force vote that the Dumbocrats supported.

Barack Obama: "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's.

Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here.'' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I'm sorry - I can't seem to find the part where he mentions his outrage over Iraq as his reason for not raising the debt ceiling, can you? I can however, clearly locate the part where he blames debt as a "failure of leadership" and how it "weakens us domestically and internationally" as his reason for not voting to increase the debt limit.

The debt he and the other Dems were talking about was that of the unnecessary war in Iraq, fool. Read his entire statement...especially the part about raising revenue to pay for it all.

You seem upset. Better slow down before you have another meltdown that gets you banned again.

Slow down and read.

The debt he and the other Dems were talking about was that of the unnecessary war in Iraq, fool. Read his entire statement...especially the part about raising revenue to pay for it all.

You seem upset. Better slow down before you have another meltdown that gets you banned again.

I read the entire thing sweetie - and he never mentions Iraq. Why don't you read the words posted here - direct from Obama's mouth - which proves your a desperate fuck'n buffoon. Own it sweetie. Don't run from it like a coward. Own it. Your party is the party of hypocrisy and lies.

By the way, just reading Obama's words really got your panties in a bunch. I love it! Facts usually do piss you Dumbocrats off... :lol:

Slow down and read.

You forgetting the many more conflicts Obama got the US into unnecessarily?

I read the entire thing sweetie - and he never mentions Iraq. Why don't you read the words posted here - direct from Obama's mouth - which proves your a desperate fuck'n buffoon. Own it sweetie. Don't run from it like a coward. Own it. Your party is the party of hypocrisy and lies.

By the way, just reading Obama's words really got your panties in a bunch. I love it! Facts usually do piss you Dumbocrats off... :lol:

He was speaking of our debt and deficits brought on by unpaid for wars..and the unpaid for tax cuts...and the unpaid for Medicare Part D.

They still didn't default or shut down the government over not getting their way. Republicans did that...and they are paying for it in the polls as they should.

You forgetting the many more conflicts Obama got the US into unnecessarily?

such as

He was speaking of our debt and deficits brought on by unpaid for wars..and the unpaid for tax cuts...and the unpaid for Medicare Part D.

They still didn't default or shut down the government over not getting their way. Republicans did that...and they are paying for it in the polls as they should.

So "debt & deficits brought on by" socialism like welfare and Obamacare are completely acceptable in your mind, but they are a horror to be wailed against if brought on by defense and tax cuts? :cuckoo:

Funny, he puts an emphasis on TRILLION specifically stating "with a T" but I don't once see him mention Iraq. How many lies are you going to spread wytchey? How many times are you going to pretend to know something you don't know (when you are clearly one of the most uninformed morons on USMB)?

Since you can't read, I'll post it again. He was very clear here and watching you go unhinged because his words expose the hypocrisy of this party and shake the foundation of your worship for them is simply priceless.

By the sweetie, Obama tried to "default" (another Dumbocrat lie) or "shutdown" the government. He just didn't have the votes to achieve it. Any more lies you want to humiliate yourself with?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit." - Barack Obama, 2006

Forum List

Back