Poll: Americans overwhelmingly believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
When you can't prove someone wrong you attack them personally.

That's been the liberal mantra for years, and I see it still continues.

Forgive me. I haven't given MindWars the respect that his crazy threads, and lying links have earned. From now on, I'll put on a red nose and big shoes when I read his work, out of respect.

Here's a quick video of Mindwars at summer camp.

Here is a picture of Bulldog at work.

56EDC748-68F8-4251-967C-91AA00D1F37E.jpeg

The evidence is there that democrats conspired to undermine the Trump campaign with illegal surveillance and fake news. Think about a full court press by the mainstream media to de-legitimize the Trump administration and yet polls suggest that Americans no longer believe democrats or the MSM. What does that say about the Mueller witch hunt?

Forgive me. I haven't given MindWars the respect that his crazy threads, and lying links have earned. From now on, I'll put on a red nose and big shoes when I read his work, out of respect.

How is investor business daily a lying link?

Most Think Obama White House Spied On Trump Campaign, Want Special Counsel: IBD/TIPP Poll | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Doesn't look like it pays too well.

Doesn't take much. It's just a retirement job, and better than being a greeter at Walmart. I'm sorry----I forgot they turned you down for that greeter job for being unqualified.

Most Think Obama White House Spied On Trump Campaign, Want Special Counsel: IBD/TIPP Poll | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Most thought Hillary would win too...isn't that what you guys always say to a poll? :lol:

Most thought Hillary would win too...isn't that what you guys always say to a poll? :lol:
I think all polls said Hillary would win. I don't remember seeing a single poll that said The Don would win in a runaway. Do you?

I think all polls said Hillary would win. I don't remember seeing a single poll that said The Don would win in a runaway. Do you?

Didn't I just say that? :cuckoo:

Most vs All. See now? :)

The USC/Los Angeles Times Daybreak tracking poll predicted Trump would win.

In a runaway? Really? Got a link?

Yea you got a link? Hell I thought the cubs would win the world series , the democrats would win the Senate before I ever thought Trump would beat hillary.

Yea you got a link? Hell I thought the cubs would win the world series , the democrats would win the Senate before I ever thought Trump would beat hillary.
The man behind the USC/L.A. Times poll that predicted Trump winning: 'To be honest, I was surprised'

Forum List

Back