Poll: 4 out of 5 Palestinains Support Terrorism

Roudy -

Why did you C&P this line if you didn't understand it?

I do not support Hamas, never have and never will.

You really do given Stupid a bad name, son.
You must be talking in the mirror, you piece of shit.

Saigoon said: "3) Thus, equating support for Hamas with support for terror is not entirely accurate."

So you think you can support Hamas, without being a terrorist supporter? Ha ha ha! Okay fuckwad, we got your point, nobody's buying it but other Islamists and Neo Nazis like yourself, who enjoy seeing Jewish kids being slaughtered. Now go to hell.

You ignorant fool, if Jews had more friends like you they wouldn't need any enemies.

Whereas Israel is so well served by your illiterate sexual fantasies and excerpts from KKK leaflets.
Is this guy your friend? Moron.

EJP | News | Eastern Europe | Croatian student arrested for Hamas support
Croatian student arrested for Hamas support

ZAGREB (EJP) --- A Croatian student was arrested last week after sending an e-mail to a Jewish Community in Zagreb indicating his support for Hamas. In an message sent from his university computer on Friday, Ivan Kesic wrote that he had entered the controversial Iranian Holocaust caricature competition and if he won would donate a portion of his prize money to Hamas.

The offending email contained the sentence: “If I get a financial prize for the best caricature of Holocaust on competition in Iran one part of it I will give it to Hamas’. He also wrote that he supports Iran’s nuclear program.

You have repeatedly said that supporting Hamas is not supporting terrorism and you have called them (and Hezbollah) an organization with some legitimacy.

Oh dear, oh dear. I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would find this difficult to understand.

1) Hamas does conduct terror attacks.

2) Hamas are also involved in a lot of work which is not terrorist in nature.

3) Thus, equating support for Hamas with support for terror is not entirely accurate.

And just to remind you for the 1,000th time -

I do not support Hamas, never have and never will.

I have never said that Hamas is not a terror organisation, and never will.
Saigoon maybe you should donate some money to Hamas and make this "convincing argument" to a judge. What do you say? RETARD.

Popular U.S. Muslim singer indicted for alleged HAMAS role « Northeast Intelligence Network

Popular U.S. Muslim singer indicted for alleged HAMAS role

26 January 2010

Mohamad Mustapha Ali Masfaka, 47, more well known as Abu Ratib, a popular singer of Islamic religious songs in the Muslim world, was arrested last week on charges of attempted naturalization fraud, making false statements to FBI investigators and immigration officials, and perjury. According to federal investigators in a press release dated 22 January 2010, the singer reportedly lied about his involvement with the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF), an organization that was designated by the U.S. Department of Treasury on December 4, 2001, as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist [organization]. According to federal investigators, Masfaka praised HAMAS during some of his international performances subsequent to the 2001 designation of HAMAS as a terrorist organization.

The indictment (PDF format) was unsealed on Friday. Masfaka, is a native of Syria but has been residing in the suburban Detroit community of Farmington Hills, Michigan. He was arrested as he attempted to re-enter the U.S. from Canada via the Ambassador Bridge. During a hearing held in federal court in Detroit on Monday, the singer pleaded not guilty to the charges. A detention hearing is scheduled for this Thursday.

In 2008, a federal jury in Dallas, Texas convicted the HLF and five of its employees of 21 charges, including providing millions of dollars in material support to the designated terrorist organization, Hamas. Masfaka’s is alleged to have been employed by HLF in 1997 and 1998 and ran the HLF operations in the Detroit area to include organizing and participating in fund raising events for the HLF, according to federal officials.

If convicted, Masfaka faces up to 23 years’ imprisonment and $750,000 in fines.

Roudy -

I appreciate this is extremely difficult for you to understand, but these two statements:

"Thus, equating support for Hamas with support for terror is not entirely accurate."

"I do not support Hamas, never have and never will."

are in no way contradictory.

I stand by both of them.

It is possible to be honest about groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, even if we do not like them ourselves.

If you weren't a racist, it might be possible for you too.

Not a surprise to find you in agreement with anti-semites, as usual.
You call everyone who doesn't kiss Israeli ass an anti-semite. That's your knee-jerk response.

Care to state why someone who's not affected by this conflict in anyway, be partial to one side or the other?

You just keep trying to have it both ways. Hamas is a terrorist organization. Supporting Hamas is supporting terrorism. It is not, as you claim, a legitimate organization.
Just how big a coward are you? I asked you a question earlier and you just ran away. Now, I'll ask it again...

...Do you consider a democratic election illegitimate?

And how is supporting Hamas street improvements have anything to do with terrorism?

And what do you have to say about Israel initially supporting Hamas?

Okay, that was 3 questions, but you don't have the balls to answer any of them. That's what trolls do. They don't answer direct questions.

The error with your comments is that you are hoping to excuse an underlying virulently racist and hateful ideology with the cynical display of token gestures.

We can find relevant parallels in the not too distant past where an appearance of benevolence was a thinly veiled mask for a much more sinister agenda.

The Nazi party in 1930's Germany made grandiose claims and made great efforts to appeal to a population that was struggling to recover from the effects of WW I. However, the underlying ideology of the Nazi party (like the ideology of Hamas), was to promote a virulently racist and hate engendering worldview to further their goals.

The Nazi party put a failing economy to work and people chose not to ask questions about the underlying goals of Nazi ideology.
Oh c'mon! The fuckin' Israeli's are closer to the nazis than Hamas is. The Israeli's are guilty of un-provoked aggression against it's neighbors and have occupied land that isn't there's for the last 45 years.

Arte -

There is no hypocricy, lies or fraud here that I an see - just a way of thinking that allows for more than black/white good/bad thinking.

The error with your comments is that you are hoping to excuse an underlying virulently racist and hateful ideology with the cynical display of token gestures.

No, I dont think Arte is racist or hateful....not by the standards of this board anyway; he's just young and prone to meltdowns.

Arte's claim that the people all over Europe who fought against the Nazi's are terrorists is not a claim he believes for an instant - it's just a response to feeling trappped in his own blinkered manner of thinking.

Again you show how much of a fraud you are.

I didn't claim what you said I claim.

And Hollie's remark was addressed to you.

Roudy -

I appreciate this is extremely difficult for you to understand, but these two statements:

"Thus, equating support for Hamas with support for terror is not entirely accurate."

I stand by both of them.

It is possible to be honest about groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, even if we do not like them ourselves.

Such a fraud.

Nobody sees that. In fact all the vile anti Semites and Holocaust Deniers on this board such as Tinmore, Jos, Sunni man and co..

Can you post some links of where Jos or Tinmore deny the holocaust?

Also, can you post some links of where I defend Sunni Man?

You're not actually very good at this stuff, are you, Roudy?

Even when confronted with quotes from your own postings you just deny them. You are simply a liar.

No, I dont think Arte is racist or hateful....not by the standards of this board anyway; he's just young and prone to meltdowns.

Arte's claim that the people all over Europe who fought against the Nazi's are terrorists is not a claim he believes for an instant - it's just a response to feeling trappped in his own blinkered manner of thinking.

Again you show how much of a fraud you are.

I didn't claim what you said I claim.

And Hollie's remark was addressed to you.
Saigoon does that all the time. Liars have bad memories.

You just keep trying to have it both ways. Hamas is a terrorist organization. Supporting Hamas is supporting terrorism. It is not, as you claim, a legitimate organization.
Just how big a coward are you? I asked you a question earlier and you just ran away. Now, I'll ask it again...

And how is supporting Hamas street improvements have anything to do with terrorism?

Okay, that was 3 questions, but you don't have the balls to answer any of them. That's what trolls do. They don't answer direct questions.
Nazis and the Taliban made "street improvements" too, douchebag.

Roudy -

I stand by both of them.

Such a fraud.
Problem with Saigoon is it actually thinks its fooling people. Well it provides free entertainment and laughter for those that see right through Saigoon.

Please stay on topic and answer the questions asked, Roudy.

Remember what the Moderator told you last week, btw.

Please stay on topic and answer the questions asked, Roudy.

Remember what the Moderator told you last week, btw.

What a pathetic fraud you are.

Forum List

Back