Poll: 4 out of 5 Palestinains Support Terrorism

Supporting Hamas street improvements, has nothing to do with terrorism.

Exactly, exactly.

But in a world where their are only ever 2 possible options, Arte's way and Evil, this is far too complex an issue to address.

We are not talking about supporting street improvements. We are talking about supporting Hamas and its agenda. You claim that supporting Hamas is not supporting terrorism, while Hamas is a terrorist organization. Terrorism is its raison d'etre.

We are not talking about supporting street improvements. .

You aren't talking about them, but that doesn't mean other posters can't discuss them.

It is a dichotomy and a contradiction in terms that even evil groups can at times perform noble acts, just as good people and well intentioned groups can at times perform evil acts - but that is the real world, and it is certainly very much the Middle East.

I realise that doesn't fit with your black/white thinking, but then it is your thinking which needs to change.

We are not talking about supporting street improvements. .

You aren't talking about them, but that doesn't mean other posters can't discuss them.

It is a dichotomy and a contradiction in terms that even evil groups can at times perform noble acts, just as good people and well intentioned groups can at times perform evil acts - but that is the real world, and it is certainly very much the Middle East.

I realise that doesn't fit with your black/white thinking, but then it is your thinking which needs to change.

It is not a matter of black and white thinking to conclude that someone who supports a terrorist organization also supports terrorism. That's logic. You are too much of a hypocrite and a fraud to admit that.

Arte -

There is no hypocricy, lies or fraud here that I an see - just a way of thinking that allows for more than black/white good/bad thinking.

Arte -

There is no hypocricy, lies or fraud here that I an see - just a way of thinking that allows for more than black/white good/bad thinking.

You just keep trying to have it both ways. Hamas is a terrorist organization. Supporting Hamas is supporting terrorism. It is not, as you claim, a legitimate organization.

Arte -

Again you stuck in Black AND white or black OR white.

Arte -

The error with your comments is that you are hoping to excuse an underlying virulently racist and hateful ideology with the cynical display of token gestures.

We can find relevant parallels in the not too distant past where an appearance of benevolence was a thinly veiled mask for a much more sinister agenda.

The Nazi party in 1930's Germany made grandiose claims and made great efforts to appeal to a population that was struggling to recover from the effects of WW I. However, the underlying ideology of the Nazi party (like the ideology of Hamas), was to promote a virulently racist and hate engendering worldview to further their goals.

The Nazi party put a failing economy to work and people chose not to ask questions about the underlying goals of Nazi ideology.

Roudy -

I don't consider being gay to be an insult.

I also don't consider having Jewish friends to be an insult, nor Muslim friends, nor Christian friends.

You must remember that on Stormfront everyone posts just as you do - I got called 'Jewish' ten times a day, was constantly accused of working for the Israeli police, of being an imposter....it's just posters do when they are desperate and dishonest.
Yeah, as we can see on this board, you're a fighter of anti semetism that's for sure. It's just that almost every single filthy neo Nazi nazi and Islamist seems be at your side, and you on theirs.

You've been noted by everybody as a liar and terrorist supporter, so really, nothing you say has any credibility any longer.

Arte -

The error with your comments is that you are hoping to excuse an underlying virulently racist and hateful ideology with the cynical display of token gestures.

We can find relevant parallels in the not too distant past where an appearance of benevolence was a thinly veiled mask for a much more sinister agenda.

The Nazi party in 1930's Germany made grandiose claims and made great efforts to appeal to a population that was struggling to recover from the effects of WW I. However, the underlying ideology of the Nazi party (like the ideology of Hamas), was to promote a virulently racist and hate engendering worldview to further their goals.

The Nazi party put a failing economy to work and people chose not to ask questions about the underlying goals of Nazi ideology.
Well said Hollie, however I don't think the lying chimp has the intellectual capacity to understand, as it engages in the same deception itself.

Arte -

No, I dont think Arte is racist or hateful....not by the standards of this board anyway; he's just young and prone to meltdowns.

Arte's claim that the people all over Europe who fought against the Nazi's are terrorists is not a claim he believes for an instant - it's just a response to feeling trappped in his own blinkered manner of thinking.

Last edited:
Yeah, as we can see on this board, you're a fighter of anti semetism that's for sure.

I'd like to think you can see that, but it would involve a degree of literacy I don't believe you have.

Funnily enough, the first two threads I ever started on this board were both abour Holocaust Denial and anti-semitism, but neither attracted much interest.

Yeah, as we can see on this board, you're a fighter of anti semetism that's for sure.

I'd like to think you can see that, but it would involve a degree of literacy I don't believe you have.

Funnily enough, the first two threads I ever started on this board were both abour Holocaust Denial and anti-semitism, but neither attracted much interest.
Nobody sees that. In fact all the vile anti Semites and Holocaust Deniers on this board such as Tinmore, Jos, Sunni man and co. are the ones you constantly defend (and they defend you), and you have nothing to say about their racism, support for terrorism, or Holocaust denying.

I can't tell you how many Jew haters I've run into that tell you "they don't hate Jews, in fact they are THEIR DEFENDERS" It's same shit that Iran's Ahmadinejad says all the time. He also doesn't hate Jews, he just wants to commit genocide on them, and holds Holocaust Denying conventions all the time. Ha ha ha! You ignorant fool, if Jews had more friends like you they wouldn't need any enemies.

Supporting Hamas street improvements, has nothing to do with terrorism.

Exactly, exactly.

But in a world where their are only ever 2 possible options, Arte's way and Evil, this is far too complex an issue to address.

We are not talking about supporting street improvements. We are talking about supporting Hamas and its agenda. You claim that supporting Hamas is not supporting terrorism, while Hamas is a terrorist organization. Terrorism is its raison d'etre.
I'm sure one could find a lot of "good things" the Taliban did for the Afgan people, if you were a fucking ignorant dipshit like Saigooon.

Nobody sees that. In fact all the vile anti Semites and Holocaust Deniers on this board such as Tinmore, Jos, Sunni man and co..

Can you post some links of where Jos or Tinmore deny the holocaust?

Also, can you post some links of where I defend Sunni Man?

You're not actually very good at this stuff, are you, Roudy?

You have repeatedly said that supporting Hamas is not supporting terrorism and you have called them (and Hezbollah) an organization with some legitimacy.

Oh dear, oh dear. I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would find this difficult to understand.

1) Hamas does conduct terror attacks.

2) Hamas are also involved in a lot of work which is not terrorist in nature.

3) Thus, equating support for Hamas with support for terror is not entirely accurate.

And just to remind you for the 1,000th time -

I do not support Hamas, never have and never will.

I have never said that Hamas is not a terror organisation, and never will.
Why don't you try supporting Hamas in one of the countries that has them listed as a terrorist organization, ie the European Union, USA, Canada, or Australia, and tell that to the judge when they arrested your filthy ass. "Um your honor, I wasn't supporting the 'terrorist part' of Hamas." Ha ha ha! What a fucking moron.

Nobody sees that. In fact all the vile anti Semites and Holocaust Deniers on this board such as Tinmore, Jos, Sunni man and co..

Can you post some links of where Jos or Tinmore deny the holocaust?

Also, can you post some links of where I defend Sunni Man?

You're not actually very good at this stuff, are you, Roudy?
No I'm not going to bother with it, it takes too long, besides, what would it accomplish with you delusional moron like you, nothing. Sunni man calls the Holocaust a fairy tale made up by Zionist Jews, none of it ever happened according to him. And you don't know what Jos is? The guy is pure Islamist / Neo Nazi to the core. He enjoys making jokes about Jews being gassed, and turned into lampshades. Yet you seem to have missed what they are basically famous for on the USMB?

Wow, you are one of the most unperceptive stupid people in history, or just lying again, because you are one of them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back