Poll: 4 out of 5 Palestinains Support Terrorism

. Maybe you can explain all the "great things" about Hamas.

Well, providing social welfare, health care, education and roading services, for instance.

Supporting the people who provide those services does not mean that one necessarily endorses terror operations carried out by the same organisation.
Ha ha ha. So they blow up Israelis while at the same time brainwash their kids into radical Islam?

So I guess you feel the NSDAP did some fairly good things too and could be supported without supporting some of the actions of the SS?

Arte -

I have you on ignore mode, but seeing this in Loin's quote, I am happy to answer it:

I am sure many thousands of German people supported the government of Hitler purely and simply for want of a better life eonomically.

I am sure many thousands of Germans never supported the Holocaust, and never supported any of the wars, violence or oppression the regime unleashed.

As I have said earlier, I also think Irish support for Sinn Fein/IRA is a good analogy here.
Ha ha ha. Notice Arte, your style was to "respect" this piece of shit lying terrorist supporter. And this is what you get.

So far three people have called you a terrorist supporter just in one thread. Next time you whine that "I speak for other posters" here's your evidence. Scumbag.

Roudy -

Please try and stay on topic.

In any situation where you speak on behalf of other posters - including on this thread - please name the posters.

I assume also that each of the posters concerned has consented to you posting on their behalf?

So I guess you feel the NSDAP did some fairly good things too and could be supported without supporting some of the actions of the SS?

Arte -

I have you on ignore mode, but seeing this in Loin's quote, I am happy to answer it:

I am sure many thousands of German people supported the government of Hitler purely and simply for want of a better life eonomically.

I am sure many thousands of Germans never supported the Holocaust, and never supported any of the wars, violence or oppression the regime unleashed.

As I have said earlier, I also think Irish support for Sinn Fein/IRA is a good analogy here.

I realize you prefer to ignore facts.

As usual you prefer to dance around the argument.

You are an apologist for racist terrorists.

Rhodes -

I am not an apologist for anyone or anything. I have never supported any form of terror attack against civilian targets by any group of any persuasion. And again, I am not a "leftist", whatever that means.

Perhaps we can now discuss the topic at hand?

You just keep lying.

You have called terrorist attacks against US forces in the Middle East justifiable self-defense. And you refuse to acknowledge support for terrorist attacks against US military forces or Israel as support for terrorism.

Roudy -

In any situation where you speak on behalf of other posters - including on this thread - please name the posters.

I assume also that each of the posters concerned has consented to you posting on their behalf?
Arte and Rhodes and myself in this thread. Maybe when you end up being arrested for supporting Hamas, you can explain to the judge that "Hey, your Honor, Hamas is not all bad". Ha ha ha. What a fucking lying, terrorist supporting piece of shit scumbag. The only person you're fooling is yourself. Everybody has recognized you for what you are.

Time to pack your bags and head on back to Stormfront where you crawled out from?

Thanks for reminding me why I put you on ignore mode!

As I mentioned earlier, anytime you are prepared to debate topics such as this one rationally, send me a message and I'll take you off ignore mode.

I just don't see the point in scrolling through mountains of off-topic abuse to get to your occasional interesting comment.

Roudy -

The topic is overwhelming Palestinian support for terrorism and your support for terrorist organizations.

Arte -

Arte please don't call a lying terrorist supporting racist, a lying terrorist supporting racist! Stick to the subject. Ha ha ha.

Thanks for reminding me why I put you on ignore mode!

As I mentioned earlier, anytime you are prepared to debate topics such as this one rationally, send me a message and I'll take you off ignore mode.

I just don't see the point in scrolling through mountains of off-topic abuse to get to your occasional interesting comment.

I understand that being confronted with your own lies is abuse in your eyes. You are really quite pathetic.

Roudy -

I have never supported any form of terror attack against civilian targets by any group of any persuasion.

What part of this statement are you struggling to understand?

I have seen you endorse a terror attack on this board - I know for a fact you have never seen me endorse one.

Arte -

Arte please don't call a lying terrorist supporting racist, a lying terrorist supporting racist! Stick to the subject. Ha ha ha.

I like to call things by their name. One of my many personal failings.

Roudy -

The topic is overwhelming Palestinian support for terrorism and your support for terrorist organizations.
Did you forget it has reading comprehension problems? Or maybe it's the facts that are always in its way? Oh well...

Roudy -

I have never supported any form of terror attack against civilian targets by any group of any persuasion.

I have seen you endorse a terror attack on this board - I know for a fact you have never seen me endorse one.

You have called terror attacks justifiable self-defense and you have referred to terrorist organizations as legitimate.

Roudy -

The part where you claim Hamas is not a terrorist organization whereas most of the civilized world considers it as such? You fucking numbskull. Ha ha ha.

The part where you claim Hamas is not a terrorist organization whereas most of the civilized world considers it as such? You fucking numbskull. Ha ha ha.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation. I have never said otherwise.

Really, Roudy, your literacy is absolutely appalling. And I am not just kidding here. You are basically semi-literate.

Really, Roudy, your literacy is absolutely appalling. And I am not just kidding here. You are basically semi-literate.

What a hypocrite you are. You have yourself denied that support for Hamas is support for terrorism. So you feel you can support a terrorist organization without supporting terrorism. What an idiot.

Rhodes -

I am not an apologist for anyone or anything. I have never supported any form of terror attack against civilian targets by any group of any persuasion. And again, I am not a "leftist", whatever that means.

Perhaps we can now discuss the topic at hand?
Are you noticing some type of trend here? Everybody you come into contact calls you a terrorist supporting dirtbag? Ring ring, hello, anybody home...Fatima Saigoooooon? Ho ho ho!

What a hypocrite you are. You have yourself denied that support for Hamas is support for terrorism. So you feel you can support a terrorist organization without supporting terrorism. What an idiot.
An idiot with complexities, how interesting. Maybe it was dropped on its head during childhood...who knows.

Now we're back to deceit. I never said what I just said. You sound just like Hamas. "We don't want Israel destroyed". Later that day in Arabic..."DEATH TO THE JEWS!". Ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back