Obama's JFK Moment Minus the Girls, Drugs..Drama..

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Am I the only one that noticed..........

In stunning fashion during a sit down face to face with Putin in Cabo, Obama had the Russian ship carrying the refurbished attack helecopters,meant to beef up the Syian armie's weapons to use against it's own people, turned back North of the British Isles and is now heading back to Russia.

Isn't THAT all that made JFK such a great president in some peoples minds? Except Jack wasn't sittin eyeball to eyeball with Kruscheiv now was he..

Tough on foreign policy? Talkin bout shaft/Obama Shut yo mouth...He's a BAD mutherfucker..

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
What a joke. The Brits intercepted the vessel and it was a British insurance company who forced the turnaround.

If it was just about the insurance co..the boat would have never left port.

I'm thinkin..SMART diplomacy... maybe some smart secretary of state lawyer did his homework and Hillary dropped a dime to the insurance co.. problem solved..

What a joke. The Brits intercepted the vessel and it was a British insurance company who forced the turnaround.

I'm thinkin..SMART diplomacy... maybe some smart secretary of state lawyer did his homework and Hillary dropped a dime to the insurance co.. problem solved..

It's the British government which leant on the British insurance company. Obama involvement = 0.

It's the British government which leant on the British insurance company. Obama involvement = 0.

And you know that how? Exactly?

If you followed a bit of news from different sources you would know that the British Foreign Secretary has already made a statement, yesterday actually.

If you followed a bit of news from different sources you would know that the British Foreign Secretary has already made a statement, yesterday actually.

So YOU think an important arms shipment going from Russia to Syria, one of the hottest spots on the planet is going to be turned around on the high seas with ZERO consultation between thew British and the U S?

Racist!

you shouldn't drink so early in the morning

Maybe if the liquor stores opened up earlier I would be in better company. As a republican I can always defer to the "they are doing it too" excuse.

So...something good for America happens on the world stage and Obama is just the lucky recipient?

Drinks all around! I'm feeling LUCKY!

Forum List

Back