POLITICO: Troops Sent to Border Will Be Home By Christmas

listening to FOX and they and the Border Patrol spokes man said that USA Military will PROTECT the Border Patrol if needed . [If i heard right , i heard while unpacking Groceries so wasn't listening very well as i was busy]

listening to FOX and they and the Border Patrol spokes man said that USA Military will PROTECT the Border Patrol if needed . [If i heard right , i heard while unpacking Groceries so wasn't listening very well as i was busy]

You are correct.

With all the Caravans now out there, as many as 8 to 10 thousand migrants
could be masses along our Southern Border within a week or so.

Our troops now have authority to assist and protect the Border Patrol
from harm. They are authorized and trained in riot control duty and will
reinforce and protect our law enforcement on the border.

The Pentagon also has said that as many as 15,000 more troops maybe
deployed to the border.

Troops Sent to Border Will Be Home By Christmas

When the troops come home for Christmas, that is when the invasion will begin.

Beware the Natividad Offensive!!!

Be afraid nutters. Be very afraid!!!

if true its a fine development as its EXCELLENT news if true and Thank you DJT . I wonder if any of Americas enemy posters on the board have heard about this rather new development eh DJT .

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

They have to be prepared. On the southern Mexican border, they were hurling bottles, shooting off fireworks and a few gunshots rang out. We have to be prepared for anything from these people.

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

They have to be prepared. On the southern Mexican border, they were hurling bottles, shooting off fireworks and a few gunshots rang out. We have to be prepared for anything from these people.

LOL - sure man. War is hell.

Fake News coming from the White House.

Our military can NOT use force unless authorized by Congress

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

OMG.... OMG.... OMG!!!

Where's my wall? I need to hide behind my wall.

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

War is hell, but so is not being prepared.

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

I can't decide if you're just trolling us, or if you really have lost touch with reality.

"...they were hurling bottles, shooting off fireworks and a few gunshots rang out. We have to be prepared for anything from these people."

This sounds like every weekend in the town I grew up in. Is this seriously your idea of an "invasion"? What are you going to do if shit gets real?

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

I can't decide if you're just trolling us, or if you really have lost touch with reality.

"...they were hurling bottles, shooting off fireworks and a few gunshots rang out. We have to be prepared for anything from these people."

This sounds like every weekend in the town I grew up in. Is this seriously your idea of an "invasion"? What are you going to do if shit gets real?

Guns, fireworks and solid objects being thrown is not real?

You are correct.

deployed to the border.

It's not a real invasion. It's not really much of a threat at all. Just more tabloid PR from our huckster President.

It's not a real invasion. It's not really much of a threat at all. Just more tabloid PR from our huckster President.

Actually I read where when they have enough people, they plan on storming the border. There are only three thousand now, but are waiting for more to come. And if they do storm the border, what would you want us to do about it?

Actually I read where when they have enough people, they plan on storming the border. There are only three thousand now, but are waiting for more to come. And if they do storm the border, what would you want us to do about it?

Nuke them from space!

well , looks like the Trump got HIS troops got to the border and thats really all that matters Candy .

TRUMPs got HIS Troops on the Border frying and cooking thousands of pounds of Turkeys and it's only going to cost about 72 million dollars , give or take a few million . So the cooks found the Border cooking tents and the Soldier / cook / chef looks like he is ready to start cooking Turkey .

it;ll be a Thanksgiving Day to remember for every one that is involved .

Forum List

Back