Politicians.

American politics went insane when Al Gore lost the 2000 election. The Democrats cracked and took off their masks, and it's been Looney-Tunes ever since.

I think we need to ban politicians from the government. They're getting to woosie to do their job so we don't need them running America.

How American Politics Went Insane

One way to do this froggy
Require all govt officials to recuse themselves from policy decisions where their PERSONAL beliefs are going to cause a conflict of interest politically.

If a person cannot be neutral in order to protect beliefs EQUALLY
on both sides of
* the LGBT debate
* prochoice and prolife biases on laws
* and now free market vs govt health care,
then maybe it's time to separate those from govt.

I think we need to ban politicians from the government. They're getting to woosie to do their job so we don't need them running America.

Business as usual.

At least ACA is safe for now.

The only thing that Ryan and Trump accomplished yesterday (Friday 3/24/2017) was to make Pelosi and Schumer look like two angels of God by comparison.

Require all govt officials to recuse themselves from policy decisions where their PERSONAL beliefs are going to cause a conflict of interest politically.

on both sides of
* the LGBT debate
Talk about anarchy!

emilynghiem there is NO WAY to do it.

:D

on both sides of
* the LGBT debate
Talk about anarchy!

emilynghiem there is NO WAY to do it.

:D

Dear yiostheoy No we already HAVE anarchy/chaos because people AREN'T following the laws.

We already have parties that organize people by like beliefs.
Why not treat these Parties like States.
Then what we need is a congress to represent them so we make
policies that respect parties separately like the states under one union.

Forum List

Back