Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
They got a cap man!

no more than 116,000.

That means 9000 gots to go!

they're doubling "good behavior" time.

Sure, a surprising amount of them get re-arrested ...but you'll be alright.

the real problem is, they let everyone out then stop them from getting work with their criminal record, but i'm sure everything will pan out.

thats why no one should go have lunch at any fast food place in the California towns they live in,,,if they work in these restaurants...u think they always keep their hands clean and dont throw away any food item that hits the floor?

Cali is not what it used to be anymore.

Cali is doomed.

They'll release all the violent ones and keep the non-violent ones locked up.

They got a cap man!

no more than 116,000.

That means 9000 gots to go!

they're doubling "good behavior" time.

Sure, a surprising amount of them get re-arrested ...but you'll be alright.

the real problem is, they let everyone out then stop them from getting work with their criminal record, but i'm sure everything will pan out.
This is impossible!

A couple weeks ago I got into an argument with a couple lefties that insisted only a judge can let you out of prison. I mean I am an excon so I have a bit of inside knowledge but they still insisted I didn't know what I was talking about when I told them that the states DOJ & parole board determined release dates and not judges. One of those Dumbfucks claimed to be a prosecutor & the other one is a law student.

Can you imagine the humiliation when those two idiots got made fools of in regards to THE LAW by a fucking excon?

Hahahahaha good times on USMB

A quota on criminals? Which rocket scientists bright idea was it to determine that number.
That's nothing new. They were doing this in the mid 80's when I was in prison. Liberals file lawsuits about overcrowding and the judges force mass releases to ease the populations. It is always low level beefs or short timers that get released.

This is impossible!

A couple weeks ago I got into an argument with a couple lefties that insisted only a judge can let you out of prison. I mean I am an excon so I have a bit of inside knowledge but they still insisted I didn't know what I was talking about when I told them that the states DOJ & parole board determined release dates and not judges. One of those Dumbfucks claimed to be a prosecutor & the other one is a law student.

Can you imagine the humiliation when those two idiots got made fools of in regards to THE LAW by a fucking excon?

Hahahahaha good times on USMB

Don't bother.

I've told my story about my run-in with the law and no one believes it.

They tell you it's BS , but you lived it.

I understand completely.

Everyone thinks they know everything, but the people who design the legal system intentionally keep everyone in the dark. Even the people who work in the law only know about their portion.

One of my first jobs i was a mall security guard making $6.30 an hour, and we used to throw people on the ground and detain them.
people don't believe that either.

People think there's going to be big lawsuits... it doesn't work that way

They need to release all the pot smokers arrested over the years. Keep the rapists and murderers and major drug dealers.

Forum List

Back