Politically Incorrect rocked!

Guys you shouldn't get all up in a fit over this. I mean c'mon. It's WJ for cryn out loud. It's like a retard making fun of someone. And MJ? Well his statements perfectly illustrate why Americans hate liberals.

theim said:
Guys you shouldn't get all up in a fit over this. I mean c'mon. It's WJ for cryn out loud. It's like a retard making fun of someone. And MJ? Well his statements perfectly illustrate why Americans hate liberals.

For all who don't believe that good and bad are relative just ask Dick Cheney. Saddam was a "good" guy in the 80's and so we armed him to fight the spread of Islamic theocracies. Then, circumstances changed and now he is a "bad" guy.

Dick Cheney can see the relativity of the situation.

MrMarbles said:
Is it brave to die for one's cause?

Depends.

Bravery requires that you recognize your fear and make a concious decision to fly into the face of it and overcome it.

If you are not afraid, because you are perhaps insane, stupid, or brainwashed, then you cannot be brave.

With regards to the comments that started this particular thread of the conversation, most of the hijackers participating in the 9/11 attacks were not told they were going to die. Only the two men in the cockpit knew that. For each flight those two men were chosen specifically for their radical adherence to the teachings of wahhabism and their complete willingness to die.

Now, you can make your own decision concerning the mental competence of those individuals, but I have my own and it precludes even the possibility of bravery on their part.

MJDuncan1982 said:
I can't argue with a moderator about something he feels strongly about? I joined this message board because I thought it facilitated debate. I understand that under the rules of this board freedom of speech has its limits but it seems that emotions have sparked the animosity towards this topic and not common sense.

It's not open for discussion, little man, out of respect for the thousands of Americans that died as a result of mentally unhinged Arabs that you and Willie appallingly think are brave.

Also, the rules state that moderators cannot flame.

You haven't been flamed by me yet. You'll have no doubts when it happens.

I do not flame people on this board. Any foul language I have used is in common expression and any in anger have been rare, if at all.

Here you go : :clap: I'm fresh out of gold stars.

Perhaps some of us take the killings of American civilians a little more seriously than you do.

Would you even get angry if someone walked up to you and bitch slapped you? Judging from your posts in this thread and elsewhere, I'd bet money on you offering to take your new best friend to a Liberal Hotspot so you could hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

NT:

"William Joyce and MJ, you two are two idiot sheep that need an ass kicking."

"You both evidently are cowards, because only a coward would praise another coward."

"You fuckers make me sick to think that a fellow American would actually use the word 'Brave' on these animals."

You forgot to include another key comment :

NightTrain said:
He's a punk, like the both of you are and all three of you don't deserve the great country that you live in.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

I agreed with WJ that the "goodness" or "badness" of the action is separate from whether or not that action involved bravery. The result or intent of an action does not determine bravery. It is the perceived situation and the mental state of the actor. If a person perceives a situation to be highly dangerous but willingly acts within that situation then it is an act of bravery. Whether or not that bravery was towards a "good" or "bad" end is another question.

It has everything to do with it! You can't deliberately murder civilian Men, Women and Children courageously! These animals were cowards, otherwise they'd have attacked our armed forces.

Bravery is fighting legitimate opponents that are capable of fighting back.

Even though I am loathe to admit it, the attack on the USS Cole and even Pearl Harbor involved bravery on the part of the enemy. They both were legitimate military targets, even though sneak attacks aren't quite honorable, they are used consisently by all sides.

Take a 24 hour ban. You were warned by myself and others, but it seems you're too muddled to get a clue. Willie at least understood not to keep pushing.

Your next ban will be permanent.

339721.jpg

:)

MrMarbles said:
Were the Japanese Kamikazi's brave?

I'd have to say yes. Because they were attacking legitimate military targets.

If the Kamikazee pilots crashed into commercial buildings and killed civilians, I'd say definitely no.

Most Kamikazee pilots were shot down prior to their coup de grace, only a handful actually made their deaths worthwhile.

Man do I feel special! I usually only get to see smack downs like this on Jugde Mathis... that guy is hard core. You marshall lawed their asses and G.W.'d the ban button. For this, your country salutes you!

Oh, and the kamakazee bombers are considered brave in my book. They still fought a very honorable war, they never attacked citizens. Al-Dick-in-the-ass-Quida specializes in training cowards that like to kill citizens.

This really isn't open to interpretation. If you think that the 9/11 terrorists were brave then you need to get you face shaved off by a cheese grater (sp?).
Seriously. That or death my monkies. Yeah, you fucks deserve that too.

Real time is a great show. Bill always gets an interesting panel together. This week's panel (new show airs Friday) is Ann Coulter, General Wesley Clark, and Richard Belzer. The reason I like to watch Maher is because he doesn't softball anyone regardless of political persuasion. He went after the Swift Boat guy and the next week trashed the woman who wrote the National Enquirer-like bio of George W. Bush. He went after both hard and made them both look like the idiots they are.

acludem

ScreamingEagle said:
It probably takes a warped sense of daring to make the decision to die while committing the murder of women and children so you can rape virgins all in the name of Allah. Warped I say!

:finger:

Welcome to world of the fanatic.....and beware.

MrMarbles said:
What about the soldiers in Iraq that refused to go on the ful run through dangerous areas? Are they cowards or smart?

I'd hesitate to rush to judgement on this one - all the facts aren't in yet. It's my understanding that the ranking soldier involved has been relieved of command - that vehicles were not properly outfitted with armor - I don't know what-all. "No comment" is the best I can come up with right now.

It was cancelled because Bill Maher made his comments about the terrorists being brave and our military being cowards. The sponsors pulled out under government pressure and the show was killed. HBO saw fit to give Bill a new show and his ratings are quite high.

acludem

Sir Evil said:
which is a very good point as to why Bill Maher is a asshole, but it shouldn't surprise me none that you see eye to eye with such a piece of shit as him. I am sure you are probably a huge fan of Michael Moore also!:rolleyes:

Wow! Your right, i am a big fan of Michael Moore aswell.

Sir Evil said:
this was not directed to you marbles but I see you couldn't wait to show off what an asshole you can be, go ahead and keep pushing!

I was just showing how right your theory was.

Forum List

Back