Politically Incorrect rocked!

HOLY SHIT! I am a heartless bastard that threw a party because Christopher Reeve died... but Joyce, that was FUCKED up. Not sure what to say... other than that no suicide bomber will win a war. Ever. It will take more than a pussy with a bomb to crush America.

I also maintain the fact that part of being a terrorist is having no testicles, thus the dire need to die. If they had real cahones they would be bangin all those fine assed middle eastern mommas.

I guess that if a terrorist is brave, then so are the torturers at the prison in Iraq... after all, using your logic, anything that goes against what is morally correct for 'the cause' is gutsy. Right?

And fuck Mike Tyson. His best days are over. What a freak. Although I didn't mind the analogy... kinda creative.

Zhukov said:
You get him to die for his own country by shooting him. It really isn't that hard to understand. Patton wasn't a complicated guy.

It is hard to understand because the quote has indeterminate pronouns. Without voice inflection, figuring out what and whom is being referred to by each "his" is difficult. Different meanings cause the quote to mean different things.

Example: Mary wanted Sue to die for her country.

Does the "her" refer to Mary or Sue? There is the same problem with the Patton quote.

Seriously man, life is hectic. Looks like things are settling down though. Expect more of my profane yet altogether perfect posts. I am here to stay baby.

MJDuncan1982 said:
It is hard to understand because the quote has indeterminate pronouns. Without voice inflection, figuring out what and whom is being referred to by each "his" is difficult. Different meanings cause the quote to mean different things.

Example: Mary wanted Sue to die for her country.

Yes, yes, I understand the difficulty as you perceive it. I also understand the real difficulty, which is the fact that you are trying to read too much into the comment, indeterminate pronouns notwithstanding.

As I said, Patton wasn't a complicated man, and there wasn't much memorable the man uttered that wasn't something to the effect of, "kill them kraut sonsabitches," god love 'em.

But now that we've established that Patton wanted his soldiers to shot the enemy soldiers, can we move on? Swell.

Zhukov said:
Yes, yes, I understand the difficulty as you perceive it. I also understand the real difficulty, which is the fact that you are trying to read too much into the comment, indeterminate pronouns notwithstanding.

As I said, Patton wasn't a complicated man, and there wasn't much memorable the man uttered that wasn't something to the effect of, "kill them kraut sonsabitches," god love 'em.

But now that we've established that Patton wanted his soldiers to shot the enemy soldiers, can we move on? Swell.

Yes we can. But you misunderstand my intentions. I merely wanted to fully understand the quote. Without voice inflection...more detail is necessary.

That's what I'm talkin about!

Too bad I agree. I would label that ass as a Nazi, but then again :gives: that piece of shit got canceled!

No.

William Joyce and MJ, you two are two idiot sheep that need an ass kicking.

You both have absolutely NO IDEA what bravery is if you think those lunatics that hijacked a plane full of civilian men, women and children to crash it into civilian buildings full of men, women and children are brave.

Brave is a person who rushes into a flaming deathtrap to save another's life.

Brave is a Marine that volunteers to rush a cave full of enemy soldiers because his squad is pinned down from murderous machine gun fire and takes several bullets while killing the last one with his knife. (my Grandfather, Okinawa)

Your heros would have been brave if they had attacked a military installation.

Using a fucking boxcutter on a stewardess' throat is not brave; it's an abomination. It is a vicious, cowardly act.

You both evidently are cowards, because only a coward would praise another coward. If you had ONE ounce of decency in your yellow bellied veins, you would denounce these lunatics as sheep as they obviously are.

What kind of brave man would slit a woman's throat to subdue the rest of the watching civilians and tell them that everything was going to be okay before crashing that jetliner into a commercial building?

You fuckers make me sick to think that a fellow American would actually use the word 'Brave' on these animals.

I wonder, idiots, would you still think these animals were brave if your Wife was the one getting her throat slit open with a boxcutter to make an example?

Or if your toddler nephew was in the building that crashed down? Being burned alive by thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel as his father tried to save him? Pretty fucking brave of your Arabs, eh?

William Joyce, you're on notice. You've been posting your filth for quite awhile around here, this was way over the line. Contain your lunacy and paranoid views.

To both of you : You will not celebrate the murderers of American citizens on this site. Period! You both are a whisker away from being banned.

Got it?

BTW, Mahler got shitcanned because he's a liberal puke that thought it was cowardly to drop bombs and fire missiles at terrorists. I personally emailed Comedy Central my views on Bill's fucked up show, along with thousands of other stunned Americans. They shitcanned him, as well as they should have.

He's a punk, like the both of you are and all three of you don't deserve the great country that you live in.

Politically Correct ruled. Bill Maher is the greatest communist ever. He really stuck it those capitalist imperialists. All hail Comrade Maher. He's super smart too. And he's smart.

yeah, my favorite part was when he called terrorists brave, and when he was on air, that was fun. Anyway... I don't think this is going to work. Thanks for the thought though Zhukov. I am going to make a sandwitch and then fall asleep watching Sports Center. Peace.

JohnGalt said:
yeah, my favorite part was when he called terrorists brave, and when he was on air, that was fun. Anyway... I don't think this is going to work. Thanks for the thought though Zhukov. I am going to make a sandwitch and then fall asleep watching Sports Center. Peace.

If you noticed, it ain't there anymore. Suddenly it was no longer funny.

NightTrain said:
No.

William Joyce and MJ, you two are two idiot sheep that need an ass kicking.

You both have absolutely NO IDEA what bravery is if you think those lunatics that hijacked a plane full of civilian men, women and children to crash it into civilian buildings full of men, women and children are brave.

Brave is a person who rushes into a flaming deathtrap to save another's life.

Brave is a Marine that volunteers to rush a cave full of enemy soldiers because his squad is pinned down from murderous machine gun fire and takes several bullets while killing the last one with his knife. (my Grandfather, Okinawa)

Your heros would have been brave if they had attacked a military installation.

Using a fucking boxcutter on a stewardess' throat is not brave; it's an abomination. It is a vicious, cowardly act.

You both evidently are cowards, because only a coward would praise another coward. If you had ONE ounce of decency in your yellow bellied veins, you would denounce these lunatics as sheep as they obviously are.

What kind of brave man would slit a woman's throat to subdue the rest of the watching civilians and tell them that everything was going to be okay before crashing that jetliner into a commercial building?

You fuckers make me sick to think that a fellow American would actually use the word 'Brave' on these animals.

I wonder, idiots, would you still think these animals were brave if your Wife was the one getting her throat slit open with a boxcutter to make an example?

Or if your toddler nephew was in the building that crashed down? Being burned alive by thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel as his father tried to save him? Pretty fucking brave of your Arabs, eh?

William Joyce, you're on notice. You've been posting your filth for quite awhile around here, this was way over the line. Contain your lunacy and paranoid views.

To both of you : You will not celebrate the murderers of American citizens on this site. Period! You both are a whisker away from being banned.

Got it?

BTW, Mahler got shitcanned because he's a liberal puke that thought it was cowardly to drop bombs and fire missiles at terrorists. I personally emailed Comedy Central my views on Bill's fucked up show, along with thousands of other stunned Americans. They shitcanned him, as well as they should have.

He's a punk, like the both of you are and all three of you don't deserve the great country that you live in.

Well said, NT. I'll let you guys handle this one. Although no rules have been broken, I do see these inflammatory posts as extremely disrespectful to the board, the USA and the victims of these cowardly acts. Consider yourselves warned.

jimnyc said:
Well said, NT. I'll let you guys handle this one. Although no rules have been broken, I do see these inflammatory posts as extremely disrespectful to the board, the USA and the victims of these cowardly acts. Consider yourselves warned.

You mean the posts by NT right?

Sir Evil said:
NEGATIVE! that was meant for you and Joycie! would you really expect anything less when claiming them cowardly bastards to be brave?

Nice tautology there.

Being brave is not dependent upon which side a fighter is on. Plus I didn't say they were brave. I was speaking about bravery in general and how it is neutral to a cause.

All bravery is is acting in a situation which is highly dangerous. Doesn't say anything about being the good guy.

MJDuncan1982 said:
You mean the posts by NT right?

NT is a moderator and I expect you'll listen to what he said. I think you guys are digusting for elevating these scumbags to 'brave', but I take most of the posts from the 2 of you with a grain of shit.

I suggest you let this drop now. Arguing against the moderation or about the 'bravery' of men who killed 3,000 of our citizens is frowned upon in these parts. This isn't about freedom of speech, it's about respect, dignity & common sense.

jimnyc said:
NT is a moderator and I expect you'll listen to what he said. I think you guys are digusting for elevating these scumbags to 'brave', but I take most of the posts from the 2 of you with a grain of shit.

I suggest you let this drop now. Arguing against the moderation or about the 'bravery' of men who killed 3,000 of our citizens is frowned upon in these parts. This isn't about freedom of speech, it's about respect, dignity & common sense.

I can't argue with a moderator about something he feels strongly about? I joined this message board because I thought it facilitated debate. I understand that under the rules of this board freedom of speech has its limits but it seems that emotions have sparked the animosity towards this topic and not common sense.

Also, the rules state that moderators cannot flame. I do not flame people on this board. Any foul language I have used is in common expression and any in anger have been rare, if at all.

NT:

"William Joyce and MJ, you two are two idiot sheep that need an ass kicking."

"You both evidently are cowards, because only a coward would praise another coward."

"You fuckers make me sick to think that a fellow American would actually use the word 'Brave' on these animals."

I agreed with WJ that the "goodness" or "badness" of the action is separate from whether or not that action involved bravery. The result or intent of an action does not determine bravery. It is the perceived situation and the mental state of the actor. If a person perceives a situation to be highly dangerous but willingly acts within that situation then it is an act of bravery. Whether or not that bravery was towards a "good" or "bad" end is another question.

Your looking at why liberals will be the end of the world right here.

Liberals do not distinguish between good and evil, black and white, up and down. Its all grey. Terrorists are no less brave for killing innocent civilians then our soldiers are for hunting them down and killing them while being fired upon. Saddam isnt that bad a guy even though he killed millions because they were his own people. Osama is just misunderstood because he had a bad childhood. Child molestors dont mean to rape children. they are forced to by the misdoings of society.

Yes if we don't destroy liberalism as an ideology then we are doomed as a culture.

Forum List

Back