Political Typology Quiz

Your best fit is...
Solid Liberal
along with 15% of the public.

"Generally affluent and highly educated, most Solid Liberals strongly support the social safety net and take very liberal positions on virtually all issues. Most say they always vote Democratic and are unflagging supporters of Barack Obama. Overall, Solid Liberals are very optimistic about the nation’s future and are the most likely to say that America’s success is linked to its ability to change, rather than its reliance on long-standing principles. On foreign policy, Solid Liberals overwhelmingly believe that good diplomacy – rather than military strength – is the best way to ensure peace. Compare groups on key issues."

I got Hard Pressed Skeptic.

Deeply financially-stressed and distrustful of government, Hard-Pressed Skeptics have reservations about both political parties, but more lean toward the Democratic Party. In general, they want government to do more to solve problems, but have doubts about its efficiency. Hard-Pressed Skeptics are among the most cynical about the ability of individuals to improve their lot through hard work. These attitudes may reflect their distressed financial conditions: Hard-Pressed Skeptics have the lowest average family incomes of any of the typology groups.

I got Hard Pressed Skeptic.

Deeply financially-stressed and distrustful of government, Hard-Pressed Skeptics have reservations about both political parties, but more lean toward the Democratic Party. In general, they want government to do more to solve problems, but have doubts about its efficiency. Hard-Pressed Skeptics are among the most cynical about the ability of individuals to improve their lot through hard work. These attitudes may reflect their distressed financial conditions: Hard-Pressed Skeptics have the lowest average family incomes of any of the typology groups.
That doesn't fit me even though it said that I was a hard-pressed skeptic. I pretty well set financially at the moment. My household income is in the upper Middle Class range. I would never associate my self with either party. Yes, government could do more to solve our problems. Most people can't get ahead or experience a self-supporting life-style due to socioeconomic conditions created by the government. In my opinion, the quiz doesn't give enough choices on each question. Most of the choices that I made were really not how I would've answered them during a verbal quiz. And, "Neither" wasn't included in the options.

I didn't like that test, as Hannibal Lector said: Do they expect to dissect me with this blunt instrument?" Simplistic facebook click bait without scientific merit.

Forum List

Back