political polls seem disingenuous

bunny-pancake.jpg

It was a joke. Duh O...

Actually, there's a difference between telemarketing (sales) and phone surveying (market research). They can be equally annoying, but generally the sales crowd is much more aggressive and hard-assed about not taking "no" for an answer.

I know, but it still involves using the same spiel for 6-8 solid hours. BORING!!

did you like the bunny with the pancake?

Was your point to make me chuckle or to imply I wasn't making sense? What's not to *like* about a bunny with a pancake on its head? Funny? Not really. Funny is when I used to put a Ritz cracker with peanut butter on my spaniel's nose and tell him NO. Funny was when he looked at me as if to say, "Yeah, right..."

It was a joke. Duh O...

Actually, there's a difference between telemarketing (sales) and phone surveying (market research). They can be equally annoying, but generally the sales crowd is much more aggressive and hard-assed about not taking "no" for an answer.

Yeah. Try telling the knucklehead on the other end of the phone at AOL you're discontinuing service. In hindsight, it was kind of funny. This guy was taking it personally, BIGTIME. At the time I was like :wtf:

Told me my kid was going to fail college because I wouldn't have AOL's resources to aid her.:lol:

Calling AOL has always been a fruitless adventure, no matter what the problem was. I finally just deleted their entire program. Poof!

I honestly don't know how AOL stays afloat.

Forum List

Back