POLITICAL PC regarding RACE.

Don't tell me what I get or don't get.

Fact is, the PC BS is friggin' ridiculous.

Yes, there are a lot of dirt bags out there who caused it. But a white man these days absolutely cannot show pride in their race without being labeled a racist.

Here in So. Cal, you see mexicans all over the place, ridin' around with "Brown Pride" stickers on their cars, or plastered on T-shirts......Same goes for blacks........If a white man were to use "White Pride", they would immediately be labeled racist, and could possibly be shot over it.

I'm sick and tired of the whiney BS, and PC garbage that goes on.

Same as i'm tired of the Obamabots, er, liberals, who constantly whine that if you say anything about the fact that he's inept and needs to go, you're a damn racist.

I'll tell you what you don't get when it is obvious you don't get it. Are you saying there are no Knights of Columbus or Hibernia clubs or Portuguese-American associations and the like? If you want to celebrate who you are but can't get any more specific than the color of your skin you're an idiot. There are millions and millions of cars in this country with stickers indicating the driver is Irish-American, Italian-American, or whathaveyou. If you just want to celebrate 'white' you are just celebrating the color of your skin, not a culture or an ethnicity, and that's plain stupid. You don't see Mexicans (or Mexican-Americans) "ridin' around with Brown Pride stickers and t-shirts, you see them with Mexican Pride stickers and t-shirts, or Puerto Rican or Honduran, etc. Go find your nearest Brazilian and ask him how he feels about being considered the same as a Mexican just because they are both Latino. Go call a Korean person 'Chinese' because well, it's all the same, right? and see how warmly that ignorance is accepted.

If people are here illegally they shouldn't be waving anything but 'bye-bye' as they are deported, but citizens and legal residents from wherever are, always have been, and always will be aware of and proud of their heritage. Nothing wrong with that for a Mexican-American any more than it is for an Irish-American. If either of them puts the 'Mexican' or 'Irish' part ahead of the 'American' part, then we have a problem.

Only people obsessed with the dubious notion of 'race' insist on casting everything in such broad terms that they become meaningless.
Ya' see what I mean....You just fully proved my point.

You say if a white displays "white pride" only, they're an idiot because they're only identifying with the color of their skin.......And then proceed to telling me there are no mexicans riding around with "brown pride" stickers, When yes, they are all over the place. And they are celebrating the color of their skin. Same as the blacks displaying "Black Pride"............Guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to head to south central or east LA and try to give them your lil' lecture on what YOU feel is right.

And who the fuck are you to tell anyone they shouldn't celebrate the color of their skin?......Who made you the damn PC police?

Ya' see, I don't give a rats ass if someone wants to display pride in their race (color of their skin). I have a problem with my race being labeled racist if they do so, while others get a pass. Simply because the PC types want to feel like they are part of some great cause.

It's a bunch of friggin' hogwash.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
[

You say if a white displays "white pride" only, they're an idiot because they're only identifying with the color of their skin.......And then proceed to telling me there are no mexicans riding around with "brown pride" stickers, When yes, they are all over the place. And they are celebrating the color of their skin. Same as the blacks displaying "Black Pride"............Guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to head to south central or east LA and try to give them your lil' lecture on what YOU feel is right.

And who the fuck are you to tell anyone they shouldn't celebrate the color of their skin?......Who made you the damn PC police?.

I'll tell you who the fuck I am, I am a human being. That is the high standard you can't seem to grasp. I've spoken to people in LA and lots of other cities about this. Sorry if you personally are scared to talk to people. And again, go find a Mexican person and tell him he is a Guatemalan person because, "you're all alike anyway" and see how that goes over.

Your final exam is to figure out why 'Black Pride' is different than these other examples.

[

And who the fuck are you to tell anyone they shouldn't celebrate the color of their skin?......Who made you the damn PC police?.

I'll tell you who the fuck I am, I am a human being. That is the high standard you can't seem to grasp. I've spoken to people in LA and lots of other cities about this. Sorry if you personally are scared to talk to people. And again, go find a Mexican person and tell him he is a Guatemalan person because, "you're all alike anyway" and see how that goes over.

Your final exam is to figure out why 'Black Pride' is different than these other examples.
Trust me, son...I fear no one. I say what I believe.

Ya' see, i'm an American of Norwegian decent...White as white rice....I was born on this soil. I'm not Norwegian-American, i'm an American......Same as a black of African decent, born on this soil, is not an African-American, they are American.......There is no such thing as an African-American, or Norwegian-American, or any other hyphenated wtf.

What we have in this country, is a mix of AMERICANS, of all skin colors.......There is nothing wrong with anybody showing pride in that skin color, whatever it may be......The problem comes when the PC morons claim that a certain group can't show their pride in that color, without being labeled racists.......Only a small minded idiot would object to anybody showing pride in their skin color......Because what it all boils down to, is we are all Americans, regardless of decent.

And don't even try to give me the "final exam" BS either......I don't play that stupid shit.....You're not some Rhodes Scholar who's going to teach me a damn thing....So you can take that pompous shit and pack it.

Ya' see, i'm an American of Norwegian decent...White as white rice.

I couldn't give less of a shit, but as long as you've offered: There are people from Mexico, and Americans of Mexican descent (and other Latin American nations), who have skin every bit as pale as yours. So you see, your whole 'be proud of your pigment' bullshit makes no sense whatsoever. Ultimately, color of skin obsession is not about pride or heritage, but simple brute fear of anyting percieved of as 'different.' You would hope that a modern human being would be beyond pissing himself over "Oh, you look somewhat superficially different than me! I'm scared of you!" but apparently Darwin skipped over a few...

And don't even try to give me the "final exam" BS either......I don't play that stupid shit.....You're not some Rhodes Scholar who's going to teach me a damn thing....So you can take that pompous shit and pack it.

You know you can't answer so you'll go ahead and take the 'fail' upfront, eh? Good call, champ.

Trust me, son...I fear no one.

Doesn't smell like it from your previous comments.
Weak comeback, son.

You just can't stand the fact that i'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the PC morons.

In all actuality, it's the PC morons who do more damage to this country, then the actual racist fucks do.

It's the PC morons who do more to divide this country.......And they do it by constantly playing the damn race card.

You're not going to change most racists. It's engrained in them from early on. Most are raised that way.....Jumping down their throats and saying stupid shit like, "oh, you wouldn't have the guts to say it to whoevers face", is friggin' ludicrous.....'cause form what I've seen from many who play that tactic, they wouldn't have the balls to say it straight to the racists face.......That was the point I was making when I said the same to you.

Now, do I think the OP's original post has a definite racist bend......Absolutely.

Do I agree with the way it was written, with all the stupid "Negro" crap and whatnot?......No, it's fuckin ridiculous, and completely ignorant.

Do I believe he should have the right to say it?.....Absolutely. First amendment......He may be ignorant and a racist, but he's still an american and has the right........People can judge what he says and make up their own minds about it.

Do I agree with his point about about the PC BS?.......Absolutely......He has a very valid point.

Last edited:

I couldn't give less of a shit, but as long as you've offered: There are people from Mexico, and Americans of Mexican descent (and other Latin American nations), who have skin every bit as pale as yours. So you see, your whole 'be proud of your pigment' bullshit makes no sense whatsoever. Ultimately, color of skin obsession is not about pride or heritage, but simple brute fear of anyting percieved of as 'different.' You would hope that a modern human being would be beyond pissing himself over "Oh, you look somewhat superficially different than me! I'm scared of you!" but apparently Darwin skipped over a few...
:cuckoo:

LMAO!

You know you can't answer so you'll go ahead and take the 'fail' upfront, eh? Good call, champ.
Failed what?

What, are we in class, Jaime Escalante?

Go fuck yourself, ya' pompous lil' idiot.

Fuckin' LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now here's a good man, that isn't afraid to call it like it is... he has my respect...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL0QFZBLca4&feature=player_embedded]Michael Nutter - Mayor of Philadelphia Church Speech Sunday August 7, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
For a people utterly convinced of their inherent Aaryan superiority, a lot of you brownshirts seem extraordinarily frighted by Negros.

11febjesse_21.jpg

I'm saying some idiots ask for it regardless of race. Fortunately for 'them' 'they' are too chicken shit to ever shoot their inbred, one-toothed mouths off for real.
You don't have to shoot you're mouth off, blacks will attack you for just being white.

Is that what you're scared of widdle one? There, there. Go ask your mommy/sister to make you some nice, warm, 'white' milk and you'll feel all better.

Sambo Unkotare is a delusional fucked up person who denies REALITY.

This Piece of Shit is hopeless.

:cuckoo:

LMAO!

I'll take that as your way of admitting defeat on this point.

Failed what?

Failed to answer the question. It would have showed a lot more character for you to have just admitted it without the childish attitude.

You don't have to shoot you're mouth off, blacks will attack you for just being white.

Is that what you're scared of widdle one? There, there. Go ask your mommy/sister to make you some nice, warm, 'white' milk and you'll feel all better.

Sambo Unkotare is a delusional fucked up person who denies REALITY.

This Piece of Shit is hopeless.

Oh, are you scared too, widdle one? Oh no, some people look superficially different from you! Mommy! Mommy! save me from the scary things!

Chickenshit racist numbskulls.

I'm saying some idiots ask for it regardless of race. Fortunately for 'them' 'they' are too chicken shit to ever shoot their inbred, one-toothed mouths off for real.

Sambo Unkotare, you are not only a delusional freak......you're a pathological LIAR ........and, a hopeless congenital idiot.

Further comments to a Piece of Shit like you is useless.

Unkotare, you are not only a delusional freak......you're a pathological LIAR ........and, a hopeless congenital idiot.

"Waaaa!!!!! Anything or anyone who I perceive of as in any way 'different' scares me! Waaaa!!!! Let me hide under this white sheet with a crowd of other cowards so I won't feel so scared. Waaaa!!!! Let's burn something for a nightlight 'cause I'm scared of the dark! Waaaaa!!!!"

Pathetic, inbred racist chickenshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back