POLITICAL PC regarding RACE.

[ Your types want to try and convince that only your views are valid, and 1st amendment rights of those you oppose be damned..

Do you want to point out where I mentioned abrogating anyone's First Amendment rights, or do you want to act like a man and retract that statement and apologize for your dishonesty?
I have nothing to apologize for.....I stand by what I say.

And, you seriously need to learn how to multi-quote into one post.

It's not a difficult thing to figure out.

I have nothing to apologize for.....I stand by what I say..

Ok, then point out where I mentioned abrogating anyone's First Amendment rights. Go ahead. When you can't, what you do next will be a test of your character (if you have any). You failed the last test, let's hope you do better this time.

I don't hate black people, I know their behaviour is natural due to their low IQ's and high testosterone levels.

Thats why blacks have high unemployment, STD, Dropouts, Obesity, Abortion, child abandonment, Prison population, Rape, Murder, Prostitution, Child abuse............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liyL53ZO3Q8&feature=related]BLACK VIOLENCE - YouTube[/ame]

Human beings are violent. You can find examples of any 'kind' of person being horrible to any other kind. YOU just have a stupid, cowardly agenda.

No group of people comes close to being as violent as the negro.

blackiq.gif

No group of people comes close to being as violent as the negro.

You are, of course, entirely ignorant. No group can lay claim to that title. Climb out from under your rock, study a little history, and take a look around the world, coward.

It would be nice to have a discussion about the differences in race without resulting to name calling and swearing.
It may actually be productive and some may actually learn something instead of being defensive.

It would be nice to have a discussion about the differences in race without resulting to name calling and swearing.
It may actually be productive and some may actually learn something instead of being defensive.

Do you really think a reasonable discussion is possible with a vile racist?

Do you really think a reasonable discussion is possible with a vile racist?

Example: Because you have labeled someone as 'vile' (flame) instead of rising above whatever one thinks is a racist comment, having a discussion IS impossible.

It would be awesome if people could get past what they feel is a racist comment and get to the meat of the subject.

The conversation needs to be held. It is unproductive when held in this manner.
Understand what I mean?

I'd rather be making fun of Donald Trump's hair.......

If someone is an obvious racist you change nothing by pretending otherwise. It's like trying to hold a scholarly debate with a serial killer as he repeatedly plunges a knife into your chest. It avails you nothing and allows the scumbag to do as he pleases (much to your disadvantage, I'm sure you'll agree).

[

The conversation needs to be held. It is unproductive when held in this manner.
Understand what I mean?.......

The only productive discussion possible related to this topic would be one of culture, not 'race,' anyway.

When the hell did Muslim Palestinians come into this discussion? Any other 'different' peoples you are scared of that you'd like to list now? Or have you pissed your pants in irrational, animalistic fear enough already?

As you can see by his posting capabilities (or lack thereof), Gautama is perpertually hiding under his bed with his keyboard....his only company the dustbunnies, but they frequently give up having anything close to an intelligent conversation with him.

If someone is an obvious racist you change nothing by pretending otherwise. It's like trying to hold a scholarly debate with a serial killer as he repeatedly plunges a knife into your chest. It avails you nothing and allows the scumbag to do as he pleases (much to your disadvantage, I'm sure you'll agree).

It's not pretending, it's not acknowledging (flame-less).
Your example is extreme and does not correlate with the issue here.

Forum List

Back