political forum challenge

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If you observe christmas, no matter in what capacity, refrain from being rude jackasses for one day. Confine your posts to a positive note for one day. Even if you don't observe it respect that others do.

This challenge isn't really about the holiday so much as it's about acting in an adult mature manner for ONE DAY. And I figured that no day was a better day to be polite to everyone than christmas.

If today (tomorrow) has a special meaning for you I hope you get everything you want from it. If not I hope you have a fantastic day anyhow.

As Garth would say in Wayne's World......

GAME ON

I'm in, well as far as posts go but I can't say the same for the neg reps I have to give.

I have siggys and avatars disabled so they have no bearing on my comments.

Last edited:
Our Marine we've been tracking got home for Christmas, his dad is grinning from ear to ear.

If you observe christmas, no matter in what capacity, refrain from being rude jackasses for one day. Confine your posts to a positive note for one day. Even if you don't observe it respect that others do.

This challenge isn't really about the holiday so much as it's about acting in an adult mature manner for ONE DAY. And I figured that no day was a better day to be polite to everyone than christmas.

If today (tomorrow) has a special meaning for you I hope you get everything you want from it. If not I hope you have a fantastic day anyhow.

GAME ON

Game on! My challenge will be eliminating my sarcasm.

GAME ON

We should be amiable to each other everyday.

Romans 12..

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.​

Last edited:

GAME ON

Romans 12..

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.​

Thanks for the reminder, I sometimes fall short...

GAME ON

Romans 12..

Thanks for the reminder, I sometimes fall short...

Me too.

If only I had read this a bit earlier....

OOOoooops!...

I just took a little shot at John Kerry....

I guess that counts....

I will not post anymore today....

Tomorrow will be here soon enough... heh eh h ehh

Forum List

Back