Political correctness…

Progressives want history to be, what they want it to be that's just a fact.
The winners write the history books.
Political correctness is the death of the individual and any sort of freedom… Fact
PC is simply annoying, and stop being a drama queen.
Political correctness is indoctrinated into the schools, what do you think happens when that happens?
The schools are required to be rather PC, that's what you need to get along with other citizens in public spaces. There are many places where one does not have to be PC like at home, church, any private space, etc. In public and at work, PC rules the day.
That's why government shouldn't run the schools. PC is bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Progressives can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them and will destroy real history for the sake of political Correctness...

With Confederate flags gone, Civil War museum will close
from what i understand, the choice was their own based on events around them. i have yet to read anyone saying this is a forced moved.

sad, i agree, that people will remove history. i've never been a fan of that. but unless i misread this was their own decision.
I see it all the time with the progressives coming out here to the Indian reservations thinking that their political correctness will help the people out here… The fact remains, with affirmative-action/political correctness - it has destroyed Indians All across the country. Fact
We were destroying your kind long before PC came along.
Who is "we," you dumbass shit stain?

Progressives can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them and will destroy real history for the sake of political Correctness...

from what i understand, the choice was their own based on events around them. i have yet to read anyone saying this is a forced moved.

sad, i agree, that people will remove history. i've never been a fan of that. but unless i misread this was their own decision.
I see it all the time with the progressives coming out here to the Indian reservations thinking that their political correctness will help the people out here… The fact remains, with affirmative-action/political correctness - it has destroyed Indians All across the country. Fact
We were destroying your kind long before PC came along.
The federal government has been the enemy from the beginning, they need political correctness to control their subjects... fact
They didn't need PC to control your kind. The exact opposite actually.

It's useful now - at times.
It's useful to totalitarian scumbags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hide it , destroy it . i remember reading about USSR and how they erased the history of the things that they didn't like and that was 1968 - 69 . Its currently that way with 'islamic state' that destroys the cities and pre islamic statues that it doesn't like . And looks like its happening that way with history that the USA doesn't like .
Maybe that's going a wee bit far, but I agree with you that is the reason the museum should not have been asked to remove all its confederate flags.

Political correctness is the death of the individual and any sort of freedom… Fact
Political correctness is indoctrinated into the schools, what do you think happens when that happens?
The schools are required to be rather PC, that's what you need to get along with other citizens in public spaces. There are many places where one does not have to be PC like at home, church, any private space, etc. In public and at work, PC rules the day.
The schools are required to be rather PC,

Why?

do they believe the facts will hurt those poor innocent little minds?

How long before the Civil War is removed from the curriculum?

25 years?

50?

"Kid, I dont' care what your grandfather told you, there was no war between the states"
Not teaching history and being PC are unrelated but for the fact that the history we teach is - usually PC.

Actual history makes us, and most historical figures, look like the assholes we/they actually are/were.
Yes it does, and that's why assholes like you don't want it taught.

Poor Snowflakes

<sob> They're not showing the prober respect to my slave raping heroes <sob>
wow. good thing you don't maximize bullshit, huh?

What a bunch of freak'n Snowflakes

Whimpering because their loser heroes do not get honored on the public square
Can I find you a safe space?
doubt it.

cause right now you're not even *trying* to be intelligent. just a blithering 6 year old lobbing out powerpoint bullets of insults you think are clever and will *shut up* the other side. yet, all it's really doing is showing you're incapable of a conversation that doesn't center around your own ego and state of mind, borrowing phrases used against you as if it's clever to do the "i'm rubber you're glue" thing. still.

if someone disagrees with you, they're a snowflake. need safety. suddenly they have heros you can mock even though they never said a thing about the person in question. you just need to be a dick, so you put your own "facts" together and cobble together a bunch of fragmented thoughts that on their own are 100% useless, but together, 200% useless.

you're capability for intelligence is lacking to the point where you find more intelligence on occupydemocrat MEME's that were put aside for being too stupid, even for them.

so carry on, blither and whine, and stomp that little cyber foot and go YOU SNOWFLAKE as if you understand the meaning behind it or *which side* demanded the safe places to begin with. but then, knowing that, much less stating it, would show you had a clue as to the history of what you're choosing to support but not the practice in which it is being done.

one day - if you try long and hard - you won't say something more stupid than the last thing you said.

of that i have faith.

Damn...little boy!

Do you Snowflakes ever grow tired of your whimpering?

So your beloved statues of Slave Rapers are no longer welcome. Grow the f*ck up
Times change Snowflake, you do not always get your way
this coming from someone who bitches 24x7 trump is president and needs to go.

one day - a liberal will come up with an original insult. til then, they just steal the ones conservatives give them and pretend it's not true but apply it to cons, hoping they'll believe how tough they are.

you're a dick with arms behind a keyboard. you ain't got shit here, behind your keyboard, and odds are, in life.

carry on stomping that little cyberfoot, son. carry on.
Take it downstairs, why doncha? Too many threads around here lose their conversation thread because of big old beefs that go on and on, and honestly? most of us don't care.

The "pride" flag offends me, where do I lodge a complaint?

Or if it offends me I can choose to ignore it and not whine like a sniveling jackass

yes. much better to put individuals into stereotypes so we don't have to understand another point of view they may have.

let's just create a group, call all in it "assholes" and then when we don't like what someone says, slide them to that group and wa-la. no thought necessary. just classify and keep on insulting people.

Poor Snowflakes

<sob> They're not showing the prober respect to my slave raping heroes <sob>
wow. good thing you don't maximize bullshit, huh?

What a bunch of freak'n Snowflakes

Whimpering because their loser heroes do not get honored on the public square
Can I find you a safe space?
doubt it.

cause right now you're not even *trying* to be intelligent. just a blithering 6 year old lobbing out powerpoint bullets of insults you think are clever and will *shut up* the other side. yet, all it's really doing is showing you're incapable of a conversation that doesn't center around your own ego and state of mind, borrowing phrases used against you as if it's clever to do the "i'm rubber you're glue" thing. still.

if someone disagrees with you, they're a snowflake. need safety. suddenly they have heros you can mock even though they never said a thing about the person in question. you just need to be a dick, so you put your own "facts" together and cobble together a bunch of fragmented thoughts that on their own are 100% useless, but together, 200% useless.

you're capability for intelligence is lacking to the point where you find more intelligence on occupydemocrat MEME's that were put aside for being too stupid, even for them.

so carry on, blither and whine, and stomp that little cyber foot and go YOU SNOWFLAKE as if you understand the meaning behind it or *which side* demanded the safe places to begin with. but then, knowing that, much less stating it, would show you had a clue as to the history of what you're choosing to support but not the practice in which it is being done.

one day - if you try long and hard - you won't say something more stupid than the last thing you said.

of that i have faith.

Damn...little boy!

Do you Snowflakes ever grow tired of your whimpering?

So your beloved statues of Slave Rapers are no longer welcome. Grow the f*ck up
Times change Snowflake, you do not always get your way
Listen to the snowflake who blubbers incessantly about the choice the voters made in November.

Take it downstairs, why doncha? Too many threads around here lose their conversation thread because of big old beefs that go on and on, and honestly? most of us don't care.

then ill just post for the ones that do.

Next time read the thread - then respond.
What's the thread title?

I responded with something you cant refute, the left used PC as a political wedge and it blew up in their faces. America rejected it and voted them out of power.
Now, get back to the kitchen where you belong.

Grow up, noob. That's middle school and unproductive.

You idiots tried PC and it helped you lose power. Fucking idiots
Middle school is jumping into a discussion you weren't a part of as if you have anything productive to say. And I'm not PC, Jesus-bitch.

My posts are on pc, maybe you can point out where they are not? I won't wait.

Now run along, noob. You've been spanked :itsok:
PC is in the eye of the beholder

Is it Politically Correct to keep monuments just to protect the feelings of those who love the confederacy ?

What's the thread title?

I responded with something you cant refute, the left used PC as a political wedge and it blew up in their faces. America rejected it and voted them out of power.

Middle school is jumping into a discussion you weren't a part of as if you have anything productive to say. And I'm not PC, Jesus-bitch.

Is it Politically Correct to keep monuments just to protect the feelings of those who love the confederacy ?

It's history, you can't erase it. Learn from it and stop sniveling

That's remarkable, they've surrender almost as fast as the South. How appropriate.
:lmao:
With political correctness the way it is in this country there is no room for any sort of freedom and individuality…
Progressives cannot tolerate anybody that disagrees with them… fact

lol, what do you tolerate?
I'm a libertarian, personal businesses is personal business.

That's remarkable, they've surrender almost as fast as the South. How appropriate.
With political correctness the way it is in this country there is no room for any sort of freedom and individuality…
Right On, Brother. We want the freedom to use racial slurs and honor our relatives who fought against our country!!!

Right On, Brother. We want the freedom to use racial slurs and honor our relatives who fought against our country!!!
Sounds like you want to abolish the first amendment?

It's history, you can't erase it. Learn from it and stop sniveling

It is history and things change

White Supremacist heroes of yesterday are no longer honored

Live with it and stop sniveling

Is it political correctness to lump every one into two boxes, only our side has all the answers, so the whole rest of the population is evil, mean & stupid. Seems like a silly conclusion.

The winners write the history books.
That's why government shouldn't run the schools. PC is bullshit.
Maybe because the Founders wanted them to? And teaching civics is a job for the public, meaning its government.

Forum List

Back